Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

Tiles is finally released today! Hope you like our latest flash game. And note that Tiles marks the first of many flash game updates and fixes that are about to come between now and the end of November. From Fishing update to item exchange refresh, we'll be announcing the updates as they come. Some general info can be found at my latest journal entry.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/j/?mode=view&post_id=32330297&u=3
Hello there staff! I've been absent for weeks, haven't I? Anyway, the event actually looks promising and up to Halloween-event standards, unlike many people predicted. Thanks for the total blast from the past! I had given up hope of ever seeing that format again. biggrin

By the way, do the new NPCs really check every comment and PM they get? I'd think it would be a lot harder than it used to be, since there are so many more people around these days...still, what interactivity there is is very nice to see. The mingling is fun. 3nodding

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
When is this manga being released? It looks done!

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
good evening lanzer and gaia staff

1. what is going on with the rejected angels item? people want it but many are not getting it and its causing a lot of drama in the threads as to how to obtain it.

2. are there going to be more EI's coming out?

3. has a date been set for the halloween event?

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hey everyone hows it going.

I had an amazing weekend this past week end and hope you did to.

Did any one check out tiles yet?

Familiar Lunatic

Hello Lanzer!
Great stuff a comin'! Yay!

A mysterious fish was noticed as part of the art used for the zOMG! Tiles set. This animated is not in the game: old art put to new use, or some preview/hint of things to come? :O
Tiles was awesome and its probably ridiculously easy to get addicted x3

Also, LOVING the ghosts and the journals and posts, its gotten me and everyone else buzzing about the event!

Do you have a favorite ghost yet? =D
I'm <3'ing Daring Dan and Chauncy x3

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
4laugh

lanzer is epic man (;

6,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Howdy Gaia HQ. I'm quite happy to see Tiles out. Honestly, I was expecting a longer wait from NYAF. On the downside, it's extremely addicting and I'm supposed to be correcting an exam right now ^_^;

Thirteenth Lightbringer

22,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Are you guys making Risky Angels a free to get item from a grant button? Because alot of people want it and it's hard to catch Diedrich or to please him into giving it.

8,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hell my dearest Lanzer, I have but one and only one question. More on an inference really, do you with your Admin powers know when persay Case of Pietro will evolve? Okay I lied, I would also like to inquire when a new CS bundle may be released.
First off, I would like to applaud you for keeping us all up to date with all the goings on in Gaia. It gets me excited about what's to come.

My question is about the recent release of the Risky Angels item. Will there be other opportunities for us to obtain this or items like this?

I think the idea is really cute and I'm a little bummed that I wasn't able to get one from wearing my underwear or by drawing. I'm just hoping that there will be more "mini events" like this where I can score I super cool item.

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
HI! I am LOVING Tiles! Best game yet imo.

Down to business: I am a big fan of EI's. Are there gonna be any new REGULAR EI's somewhere in the near future? I don't wanna rely on juts Rapids for items.

EDIT: Oh, and what does that link in the OP have to do with....anything?
Did Helsing ever give you the sticky note my cousin wrote for you at A-Kon? dramallama

If not, tossing her a PM would make it her year: Miraxe. heart
Kestin Sha
Hello there staff! I've been absent for weeks, haven't I? Anyway, the event actually looks promising and up to Halloween-event standards, unlike many people predicted. Thanks for the total blast from the past! I had given up hope of ever seeing that format again. biggrin

By the way, do the new NPCs really check every comment and PM they get? I'd think it would be a lot harder than it used to be, since there are so many more people around these days...still, what interactivity there is is very nice to see. The mingling is fun. 3nodding

Thanks! We are back to the old storytelling format as it still remained as one of my favorite style of events. Hope we're organized enough to deliver a good story this time around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff