Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Undead Suitor
In Shadows You Succumb
Lanzer
Not really, there isn't any NPC on Gaia that are tamers currently
Because you made Monster Galaxy exist in an alternate dimension and won't explain it. I'm onto you.

Monster Galaxy, like zOMG, is one of those things where the base of the entire game would change the entire site's plot and landscape.

Characters wouldn't be doing what they're doing if they were neck deep in tameable creatures. Same with animated.
There were alarmskeeters in Rallies and zOMG! NPCs are canon.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Panagrammic
Crystal Sparda
Any estimate as to how long Spring Cleaning will last this year?
Like, when is the proposals forum going to close and proposals be accepted?
I think we're close down the proposals forum this week, and then start knocking off bugs.

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

Does that mean the proposal forum will be locked preventing new threads,
but people can still cookie and reply in threads?

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Will Gino ever find out that his dad died?

It's been over a year, and now you just wasted two weeks of my life making Gambino face meme jokes.

And now wasting two more weeks on an arbitrary "break" for no reason other than Gino woke up.

Learn 2 properly pace stories

Fashionable Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I wish I had something good to ask...

Anyways, I have my Gaia halloween costume planned out. This is it. Anyways, it's supposed to sort of represent what I'm going to be irl -- I'munna go as a Candy Corn Witch. Yay!
The Undead Suitor

It's been over a year, and now you just wasted two weeks of my life making Gambino face meme jokes.

And now wasting two more weeks on an arbitrary "break" for no reason other than Gino woke up.

The dream told us everything we already knew. Gambino isn't dead, his stand-in clone is.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Professor Varnham
Will Aekea ever get an event?

More robots!

I absolutely agree Professor!

Rainbow Trafficker

Will we ever see the CEO anytime soon in a Ask the Admin? I think I can safely speak for the rest of the GCD that we feel like there is a disconnect between us and the higher ups in Gaia.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
In Shadows You Succumb
The Undead Suitor

The dream told us everything we already knew. Gambino isn't dead, his stand-in clone is.

Gambino doesn't have clones *anymore*, the clone gambinos in his dream were just a stupid way to have Gambino in drag, and as a dog and make terrible jokes.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Uncle Haijin
Will we ever see the CEO anytime soon in a Ask the Admin? I think I can safely speak for the rest of the GCD that we feel like there is a disconnect between us and the higher ups in Gaia.

Maybe if we have AtA on facebook.

Mysterious Trickster

Thanks for taking the time answering my questions, Pan. I do appreciate that.

1. Hm... interesting. When I played Moga, it was for more than 20 minutes. There have been times when I was playing it for hours. So, there are chances of others spending that amount of time to not only that game, but other Facebook games as well.

2. Fantastic. Thank you.

Panagrammic
1. We've talked about this but there are some large barriers that need to be overcome. a) it would require substantial changes to the game, both on the backend (to support FB properly) and on the front end (to make the UI fit the FB canvas). Additionally, it really doesn't seem like the type of game that would be very popular on Facebook; FB lends itself to shallow experiences that take 5-20 minutes max and don't require other people to be online at the same time; zOMG is almost the opposite of that.

2. We've been tweaking drop rates up; on the list for this week is to take a look at rarity rates and see if components are getting dropped enough. Not sure what artists' egos have to do with anything.

Questionable Genius

Uncle Haijin
If you think the GCD has a problem, go into the z!Forums. We wanna burn that guy in effigy. evil

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Uncle Haijin
This.^

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
In Shadows You Succumb
The Undead Suitor

LABTECH X IS THE REAL JOHNNY

Oh god that would actually be really horrible

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Platonix
In Shadows You Succumb
The Undead Suitor

LABTECH X IS THE REAL JOHNNY

Oh god that would actually be really horrible

No, it's all a game of Inception and someone is still dreaming.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sure, you might play it for more than 20 minutes, but each "battle" is only a few minutes long, at the most -- so if you need to do something else there is no problem dropping it and picking it up later. (Actually, a lot of FB games have an energy mechanism anyway, so you couldn't play it for more than 20 minutes even if you wanted it to).

Kain-Senpai
1. Hm... interesting. When I played Moga, it was for more than 20 minutes. There have been times when I was playing it for hours. So, there are chances of others spending that amount of time to not only that game, but other Facebook games as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff