Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Wansapanatym
Could we have a section in the forums on Homework or School topics?

Since, most of us are still in school, I think it would be great if people discussed about it.
**Also, I know not everyone is not going to be correct. But it could just be like suggestions.
[Just like Health & fitness section] ?

Oh the irony of seeing your post just now!!!!
I JUST spent a half hour making a ton of suggestions in the Fall Forum about this!
Fall Forum Suggestion!

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
dogsbodybaldric
any chance monster galaxy will ever be fixed?

notices are still goofy! please fix them!!

bumping this up!

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Zero Omega
Trinity Divinity
Zero Omega

What would I do? Also, if I close it, will I be able to retrieve the name from that account?

The name would have to be decided, but typically not, when an account is banned all assets associated with that account (name, posts, PMs, items, etc) are forfeit as you violated the rules of the site. Exceptions can be made depending on the circumstances of a ban, but that is the general rule.

But I can get the email from that account and delete that info right?
Hey admins, why is there a towns 2 now?

Distinct Vampire

Hello, hi and good morning from Australia~
I hope I'm not posting this as the thread closes but~

You know what would be great? Twin Peaks items.
For the past few rigs I've been going "COMMON MAN SHOW ME SOME TWIN PEAKS LOOOOVE" but no avail but I've learnt that I can't just expect you to bring out some Twin Peaks items without even dropping the idea hahaha, just plain silly!

I mean who doesn't love a strange a** murder mystery directed by David Lynch, eh?

Are any off ya'll Twin Peaks fans?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Can't wait for the Halloween event!
            Just one question from me tonight!

Is anyone aware of the glitch with the "Think" post format?
            The top line or two can't be selected or clicked (just try clicking the link or spoiler in this post).
            Can we get this fixed?

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Reposting this just in case no one saw it. >w<;
            Oh, and to add to it, there is a white line that goes across the post (can be seen over the spoiler button).

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
lanzer

Can we get the profile modules for "Wishlist" and "Currently Equipped" fixed, as the item icons and their links are not in line with each other.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Narumi Misuhara

It will eventually, we're shooting for before the end of this year.

Yayy! thank you! Excited to pick it up from there. heart

It's sort of so tedious picking up in Towns 1.0 specially when its dark there

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Woodlyn Fairee
Q~Since October in National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, is Gaia going to do anything to support breast cancer awareness or maybe go in with the 'American Cancer Socieity' on selling little Pink Ribbons to Gaian's for say 99 cents in the cash store and the pixeled pink ribbon does something like transform into a scarf or something like a little pink bird or whatever; But 100% of the proceeds from the sales of the Pink Ribbons could go to the American Cancer Socieity for breast cancer research and awareness.
How are it Gaia Admin?
Care to get behind a good cause??
Huggles,
~Lyn~
heart

Heya Lyn!

Thanks for the great suggestion! I am not sure this year that there is time to get something together, but it is definitely something I'd be happy to consider for next year. Perhaps we can do something then biggrin

Take heart though, I am personally going to be part of a charity workout for called, erm, uhm...ok, pardon my language, but it's called "Barbells for Boobs". I'm lifting for a cure - wish me luck! biggrin

Vicious Hellraiser

13,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
Uncle Kenny
[ R ]
Can we get a simple, solid-white background item for us forum-goers so we can make avatars without worrying about the Green Goo problem? It's a pretty simple fix and a LOT of us who are avatar-enthusiasts would really appreciate it!

Alternatively, a lot of people want background items that are just solid colors.

( Some interest in the item is garnered here. )

Making a white background actually wouldn't fix the problem that causes green goo. It's rather complicated to try to explain but the short and easy version is that there are multiple layers to each item. If two or more of those layers have a discrepancy or collision, the green goo appears. We're actually working to make the artists' tools better equipped to catch green goo issues before the item is released. For those items that already have issues, just continue reporting them in the designated thread and they will be resolved eventually.

I always thought it was just because of how avatars were set up, transparency-wise, and that it would happen any time an item used Opacity ( such as a gradient or shadow ) and wasn't on top of a solid pixel color ( ie the avatar base ). The green goo disappears from avatars whenever I've used any background, which lead me to believe a solid white background would stop it from happening.

It is unfortunate that isn't the truth, though. :c

Thanks anyway, Uncle Kenny. Also, people would still be interested in some solid-color backgrounds, so maybe keep those in mind anyway..!

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
StrawberryZ0mbie
A lot of users feel that some of Gaia's latest items may be over stepping the 'excessive gore' rule by a bit. I was curious if you guys could give us some information on whether Gaia items are supposed to adhere to the same standard as, say, user created artwork or if Gaia artists have a little more leeway when it comes to pushing the envelop?

And if you guys don't consider ripped open torsos with visible spines and entrails or gouged out eyes with eyeballs laying in pools of blood to be excessive, what is? Does it have to do with how realistic it is or is there some other standard? I think some users have just been uncomfortable by seeing what appears to be some kind of double standard when it comes to what is allowed.

The Walking Dead items, many of us shrugged off as a sponsorship but Antipathy is all Gaia. I know it's raised more than a few eyebrows. (I also know some users really love it and I'm not discounting those users. I'm just curious what staff has to say on the matter.)

While I have you here. Just how many male artists does Gaia really have? There seem to be an awful lot of rumors going around that there's only one guy on the art team and he's drowning amongst the tidal waves of estrogen. Any chance this rumor can be staked through the heart and laid to rest? <3

I'm curious about the answer to the gore issue as well.

Phantom

What determines which Chance Item or Evolving Item will be chosen out of a stack of ideas presented to the pixel artists and released to the public? What kind of theme has Gaia been geared toward throughout the year? Thank you in advance for your response 3nodding

Lunatic

dizziedobsession
Wansapanatym
Could we have a section in the forums on Homework or School topics?

Since, most of us are still in school, I think it would be great if people discussed about it.
**Also, I know not everyone is not going to be correct. But it could just be like suggestions.
[Just like Health & fitness section] ?

Oh the irony of seeing your post just now!!!!
I JUST spent a half hour making a ton of suggestions in the Fall Forum about this!
Fall Forum Suggestion!
Lol! At least it's not just me thinking about it! 3nodding

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
~lurks through the pages~

So how are you all doing this evening?

WHo was the artist for this months collectables?

I just wanted to say thanks for the Mournful Wail,I really like the dress, the hair, and the background.

And the whites, in the eyes, is that part of the collectable or another item? Because i put them on and my eyes show up with black surrounding them. Is that how its supposed to look?

Any fun upcoming events other then the Halloween event?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff