Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Millionaire

lanzer
Good news Squee, the fix should be up later this week.
4laugh I am filled with excitement! And candy corn.

Demonic Enchantress

27,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Haii Admin!

Oh My Gosh, the NPC costumes are so much win this year!
Who picked the NPC's costumes, so I can throw virtual money at them?

Fashionable Vampire

Evening Lanzer and company:

Some questions regarding Avatar Arenas this week.

Question 1: When will the edit description feature be fixed? A majority of contestants aren't able to edit their entry's description after submission, so they have to re-submit just to edit or write a comment just to add one. Any chance this will be addressed?

Question 2: Any chance for an Arenas 2.0 soon? Given the downvoting trend, etc., it would be nice to address this issue.

Misc. question:
Do you guys offer internships? If so, what major would I have to go for in order to get one?

Salty Sweetheart

Zero! Where the heck is my rejection letter? I've seen some new purple names, so you have no excuse!

Scurvy Pirate

Tear of Fate
How soon are we away from the Event?

When can we roughly expect the gold shop update,
and will it be befor the event starts or after?

Lastly when will HOC be open to every one? I signed up to the bata
quite sometime befor bata started to open up and I have yet to
getin.

The gold shop update for this month will be coming out before the end of the month, that's all I know about it.

Our Halloween event is still on schedule and we're planning on rolling it out later this week. Stay tuned. In the meantime, enjoy the NPC shopkeeper art if you haven't seen it already!

Bashful Pumpkin

11,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
1. Moar Waffles!

2. When does the Halloween event kick off?

3. If any of you admin are gonna dress up, post pics? wink

Romantic Genius

Good morning everyone.

I have one or two things I'd like to ask.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee have future events, such as Christmas start early during the whole month, instead of the last two weeks. We want more time hosting them. gonk And giving participants more time to enter the contests. sweatdrop

Hurry up with the Halloween event please. rofl By the time you guys start it, I'm going to be back at work. I'm impatient Darn it. rofl

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
And by this week you mean next Monday. ninja heart

Scurvy Pirate

Sweet Angel Mary
Will the halloween event start this week?

Chances are likely biggrin

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
rinlee
Zero! Where the heck is my rejection letter? I've seen some new purple names, so you have no excuse!

I have an excuse! You weren't in the reviews of the people we had, come next round you might be. ninja

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
any chance monster galaxy will ever be fixed?

notices are still goofy! please fix them!!

Tipsy Trickster

13,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dear Admins, do you like cats? Do you want to hug every cat? Do you want them all in a basket and on rainbows?

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
When is the trash available for Towns 2.0? or is it ever going to be in there?

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Hello everyone! Thanks again for taking the time to answer everyone's questions! I am semi excited about halloween. I have turned 17 which means I am too old to go trick or treating with my sibs, but I am super interested in what events gaia will do for it! I have heard that there has been a past event with a pumpkin dude called Jack that you can get the suger rush ring from in zOMG, and I am really wondering if it will be run this year. I have only one question that I can think of right now besides that one about Jack and that is:
Is it against TOS to nerf more then one account a day in zOMG? I have about five accounts, but sometimes I cant get on and earn gold. But when I do, I partialy nerf like 2 or three, depending on the account I am role playing with at the time... Please get back to me when you can!
Again, thank you for your time!
~Savvy. gaia_diamond

P.S. I have been learning how to color and align my posts and I wanted to make sure this one popped. Did I suceed? xd

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Uncle Kenny
Tear of Fate
How soon are we away from the Event?

When can we roughly expect the gold shop update,
and will it be befor the event starts or after?

Lastly when will HOC be open to every one? I signed up to the bata
quite sometime befor bata started to open up and I have yet to
getin.

The gold shop update for this month will be coming out before the end of the month, that's all I know about it.

Our Halloween event is still on schedule and we're planning on rolling it out later this week. Stay tuned. In the meantime, enjoy the NPC shopkeeper art if you haven't seen it already!
Thank you Uncle Kenny. ~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces