BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
b u n n y - l i o r e
Zero Omega

I know Zero Omega said that Flynn's Booty will keep being released (sorry, but I believe the majority DO hate it, compared to those who like it), & that you realize the inflation issue. Well obviously to combat the inflation, Flynn's Booty isn't helping matters whatsoever. Why not make it a release that happens maybe a few times a year instead of many times monthly? Wouldn't that assist in keeping inflation at a minimum.
I only ask since, obviously, a lot of us are concerned over the fact that money is now the key issue, not user happiness. & trust me, this inflation will keep us unhappy & you will continue to lose more members.

PS: Literally asking again since I think the suggestion is a good one but I feel as if any actual suggestions are looked over & only questions that are asked about the re-release of Flynn's Booty get answered countless times EVEN THOUGH you stated it WILL get re-released. So in the fact that I never get answered at one of these, I will err on the side of being obnoxious...or persistent, as I like to term it ;3

Don't really have an answer for when or how it gets released, that's not really my department to answer, however I can certainly pass along the feedback about the frequency of release.

P.S., I was going to answer your question earlier but didn't have an answer for it.

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mitsuri
VVednesdays
When's the next time Flynn's booty will be released. I'm itching for that booty. lol and that chest too. emotion_drool gotta be prepared to empty my wallet for virtual money.
surprised exclaim exclaim
round booty

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
dragonmaster14
Just stopping by to say hello to everyone since this is the first time I can make it to ATA because of a shift change. Have a great day everyone.

*back to lurking*

Welcome to AtA! smile

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
ATA notes:4>10:14:13
1. Plz I would appreciate it if the system would stop omitting my current status statement on the "My Gaia Page:" here, then gone, and back and forth/ since my day one on Gaia..(*_*)

RPG> "text-calling gaia> Hello? may I speak to the coders plz. ? ok! thank you!

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Astral Haze
Any plans on making more male directed items? Getting tired of cross dressing in order to look good.

I'd like to know too.

Bashful Cub

Are the other playpen games coming out soon? I mean it has been a few weeks since SmashBlox was released. I keep coming to the Games Homepage and see the "Coming Soon" item, and I'm like: O _ O

Apocalyptic Rogue

21,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Can we have IRL gaia merchandise again?

My grunny is lonely.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Are there any plans to release gold shop Grab Bags in any other the other shops? I very much liked the Barton Grab Bag, and would like to see more of the same. 3nodding
Zero Omega

World War I, actually, not II. As much as you may really not want to believe it though, there is a large base that does enjoy this item. We do continue to devise gold sinks though so users can spend that gold.

Enjoy, yes; I also enjoyed using "Rosebud" to give my sims massive beautiful mansions.
The thing is, it's a cheat. It breaks the game.
Allowing direct money to gold sales is incredibly short-sighted.

Angelic Healer

adorabah
User Image User Image

- - - - -

Just got home! HEY GUYS ANY OF YOU GET THE NEW POKEMON? X or Y? I got X. emotion_kirakira

♥ YUM! ♥
I picked up X!

Currently have 1 badge and my party consists of Charmeleon, Zubat, and Axew.

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sukaza Cervidae
My question is...

When will you get your heads out of your greedy asses, Gaia?
Seriously. I don't even care to check any announcements anymore because I know it's going to be another ridiculous flash sale, selling the same boring s**t as the last sale seemingly a few hours ago.
Half the s**t you people have "sales" on I can get within a few days of farming gold with friends. In other words, while it may be a slight inconvenience...I can get those items for free with some work...instead of having to pay $20, $30, $40, or even $50+ for your "premium items." You know what that money is to some people?...a paid bill, or food on the table for the night.

And whether or not it's cared about...you gotta stop releasing Flynn's Booty, or Flynn's Chest, or Flynn's whatever the hell ELSE you morons can come up with to continuously screw up the economy you seem to enjoy watching users suffer under.

you rock sir.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Beast Henshin
I decided tonight i'd ask some Verge themed questions. As anyone could tell you, i'm not the biggest fan, and think it should be burned down, but i'm curious.

1. A friend told me at the opening of Verge, that there was a thread asking why it was called Club Verge. Why is it? (just know I can always ask my friend, I just thought it'd be nice if you could tell me)

2. With a usercount of 11K, why bother making it secretive? We hear about the updates anyway.

3. How come users get to interact with the artists directly on what's put in, but for "loyalty" we have to answer to Bozo?

IRL Fairy

Jak Bauer
Revenge0fth3Nerds
Are you going to finally stop bombarding us with irritating flash sales?

Hi there,

As you can see HERE:

Why are there so many flash sales?

The reason why we have so many is because we're trying out different ways of communicating and letting users know about different sales going on.

I'm not worried about the pop-ups, since I only see them every now and then.

I just wanna know why they seem so expensive.
cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces