Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kazuma Ishimaru
Riyko
Hi Lanzer and Staff!

Wow I haven't seen many of the other staff in the AtA's lately it's kind of lonely, please come back crying

I know right!
I really wonder where they all went. crying
Simone's probably busy baking cookies.
Ashlizzle
Kazuma Ishimaru
Riyko
Hi Lanzer and Staff!

Wow I haven't seen many of the other staff in the AtA's lately it's kind of lonely, please come back crying

I know right!
I really wonder where they all went. crying
we miss them!

I miss them even more! emo

10,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
scullylam
ya its shayla
User Image

Is it just me? or is the ATA waaaay too spam~my tonight?!? stressed

User ImageUser Image

this place is always hap'n when i join in. xd

hey colonel! ^_^

User Image

is spam =to 'hap'n'?
User ImageUser Image
I know of it but haven't watched it. I'm not a huge fan of the style

Yeah, ever since everyone worked on their own stories and backgrounds I haven't got to be in the loop of everything. Usually I get to know about them third hand. Spending so much time on the forum projects doesn't help...

We have back-up servers for every database and we do archive user's data on a daily basis for basic data, and then we have snapshots for items that users own. We use that data for recovering hacked accounts at times. Very bad bugs in the past led us to be prepared for the worst of disasters now days.

Gonline is a completely independent site mainly because the culture and regulations in China is so different. NPC's are also completely different, catered strictly to the China team's preferences.

It's an Elk, it's perfect! We don't need someone else to help trash up the place. smile

sasamiblue
Have you ever seen Ga-Ra-Ku-Ta: Mr. Stain on Junk Alley?
Do you ever feel out of the loop? You seem to often not know things about plot.
How well backed up is Gaia’s data in case all the servers crash like as what recently happened to sidekick users ?
A while back the forums lit up with news of GOnline.
What are Gaia’s plans for other sister or spin-off sites? Is GOnline’s world connected by plot to be in the same world as Gaia? And if so will GOnline’s NPCs appear in plot on Gaia?

You let a wild Elk enter and trash a shop and run it. Are we to believe that the Elk is the actual shop’s owner? Or does Gaia have plans to show us how the shops real owner i9s some one else who invested in a shop and worked hard to make it look nice and is now ticked off that a wild Elk is making a mess of things? And will the Elk be used in a Christmas update ? maybe to pull a sled?
Will “Junk in the trunk” ever be Co-Owned by an other NPC?
Do Elks use mousse?

How does Rufus feel about Elks?

How does Peyo feel about Elks?

Is Rina mad? Do Elks eat flowers?
Will Josie ever join the G-team?

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Annasay
Kats Kokeshi Doll
Annasay
Kats Kokeshi Doll
Annasay

User Image

Depends on how many kittens there are.

User Image

They're going to be worth millions. They're not your average whiney Siamese kittens.

They're RUFUS kittens.

User Image

But with me as your God Mother, I'll keep them safe from fangirls!

User Image

But you are a fangirl. D:

User Image

I may be a fangirl, but I'm not just any fangirl. I'm the fangirl whom your trusting your kittens with. smile

User Image

How do I not know you're fangirl instincts will take over and you'll run with them and move to Russia? D:

Lanzer, are you Asian? I am! smile

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
ya its shayla
scullylam
ya its shayla
User Image

Is it just me? or is the ATA waaaay too spam~my tonight?!? stressed

User ImageUser Image

this place is always hap'n when i join in. xd

hey colonel! ^_^

User Image

is spam =to 'hap'n'?
User ImageUser Image

not sure.... :/ just whenever i am in ATA, the pages of the thread get kinda long. *shrug* btw your avi looks awesome. whee

Timely Advisor

Lanzer

Gonline is a completely independent site mainly because the culture and regulations in China is so different. NPC's are also completely different, catered strictly to the China team's preferences.

While you may want to think that...you cannot possible dismiss the idea that their Liam (or Li Yam in their case) looks anything but different.
User Image

By the way....this Liam is awesome.
User Image

We have come to rescue you,sir this is the darkest hour and we have indeed walked the valley of death oh lord may this demon revolution descent to the inferno.

hey scully, i asked again hope he does not skip any of that. eek
You look... incredibly intelligent and charismatic! I can't quite say why...

I only let crazy people in my house! Are you crazy?

We're less organized as you think. biggrin With a hundred of us running around, many of the features we make are ideas from individual artists or staff members. Though the thought of an ultimate big brother that makes ominous sounding decisions would be really cool. biggrin

Kestin Sha
Hi again! ^^

-Lanzer, do you have any idea how hard I was squeeing after you said I was awesome?? biggrin

-This is gonna be my Halloween costume. D'you like it? o:

-If I suddenly appeared at your house, would you let me come in and hang out?

-Are the admins and the devs locked in silent battle over Gaia's economy? I've noticed that the admins keep releasing more and more sinks, whereas the devs keep lowering prices on cash items and making it easier to get more gold. Case in point: the recipe sellback price suddenly quinvigupled (a fancy way of saying "became 25 times what it used to be" ), and then this new shop comes out with limited-edition items that can be bought for millions. I believe there's a war going on up there on Mount Gaialympus, but nobody else seems to see it. What is your official statement on this?

Dangerous Stalker

Aww man I'm late D:

Anyways, this question is for anyone, do you have any pets? Whats your favorite animal?

Dapper Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

User Image

@kat: Why would I go to Russia?? I'd have to take my internet router to Russia with me, and that'd be a mess. Besides, I wouldn't get Wi-Fi on the plane on the way there, so the kittens couldn't watch youtube videos of kittens eating an assortment of cheeses.

Timely Advisor

Looks like an hour has passed and that means Lanzer's gonna be shuttin this down soon. I better shove off too. >.>

Bye guys.

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
Annasay

User Image

@kat: Why would I go to Russia?? I'd have to take my internet router to Russia with me, and that'd be a mess. Besides, I wouldn't get Wi-Fi on the plane on the way there, so the kittens couldn't watch youtube videos of kittens eating an assortment of cheeses.

User Image

;o; Fine. You have proved yourself.

But Rufus will never have kittens. He is a male cat.

SO HA!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces