Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there all!
So i kinda have a question/proposal type thing here.
I'm a huge fan of CrosStitch and the contests, but unfortunately the rules are pretty restricting. Some of my favorite items here on Gaia are body mods and facial mods and so it makes me sad when I can't design some for contests. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in doing something like a chance item for CrosStitch? it would be something completely new for Gaia to have a gold shop Chance item, especially one that was designed by the users themselves! Obviously the price of the chance item would probably pretty high, but it would make for a great gold sink for the shops. They could be limited time shop items and could be done around once a year.
This sort of project would let it so that Gaian's could make their own multipose items, maybe with some items that were originally restricted from being made. It would also allow for more winners, and who doesn't like being a winner right?

So yeah, there you have it. I know this is a huge longshot here, but I hope you'll take it into consideration!

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Contributor 150
Hey, Uncle Kenny, I'm not sure if you answered this yet, but some of us that accidentally picked the wrong side of the event, before the warning, were hoping to get some information on how it's being solved. I'm sure the team is busy with other things, but I was just hoping.

Everyday Garbage

Narumi Misuhara
Slaaneshi Horror
In regards to the Loiterer achievement. For this, the achievement should be made retroactive. The site does clock in how many days in a row an account has logged in for, so there is no need to force the majority of users to wait another month to obtain said achievement especially when there are a handful of users that received the achievement by mistake (I heard it granting long before the thirty-day mark was met). At least with the three Tipsy ones Sisky made a thread in the Bugs Report forum to post proof of an account receiving enough tips for one or more and granting it/them to the account after review. It makes it worse for this one since there are also consecutive achievements attached to logging in for X number of days and now the less fortunate has to wait another month before being able to be granted Streaker on top of waiting sixty more to receive it (and then longer for the one that calls for one hundred and eighty consecutive days to receive). Is this a possibility?

This was answered near the beginning of ATA no?
No, it hasn't.
Not one of you has answered me.
I'd have stopped posting if someone had.
::/

Dangerous Lunatic

Maia Tala
I wonder if Leader Clair will stop by tonight.. 4laugh Love you Clair!
*ahem*
I do not usually show up to ATA seeing as how I'm usually extremely busy, but I do have a few questions.
1. The Cash Tree - I can get maybe 1-3 videos to work before nothing else will play. I have emptied my cache several times and still nothing. What's up with that?
2. Why is the Gaia app for android not for everyone? I've waited but it isn't compatible.
Oh, haider, sexy buns. emotion_dowant

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Is the Aquarium Community ever going to get someone to communicate with us on a regular basis? I liked when Panagrammic was trying to help us, even if we didn't always get the answers we liked at least it was a step in the right direction.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Any chance you guys could look into a partnership with Avatar: The last Airbender Nick/Viacom? I'd love more inclusion of Avatar and Korra stuff, including items, on Gaia.

Sure

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
oxydizer
You don't have to relog every day.

cat_blaugh *conjures a blanket of teddy bears, then wraps you in it* Thanks for letting us know about that. cat_4laugh cat_rofl heart

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
...The Rin/Lin Bug thing has been going on for a long time. Is it still possible to get it fixed and get it over with, not high priority it seems. talk2hand

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
DJ Helsing
Waterbender Korra
How come you guys haven't been to Anime Expo in a long time? Can you guys come to Anime Los Angeles?

Gaia has hosted panels and activities at every Anime Expo since 2007.

We did host two events this past year at Anime Expo and I'm sorry that you were unable to attend.

We normally do an announcement the Tuesday before the convention with all the event info so be sure to keep your eyes open for next year. We are hoping to attend again in 2013 and we will have more info about 2013 in a few months.

Thanks for your question.
recapping my question
I'm just curious as to whether we can get something worthwhile for giant stone coatl drops. All they give us is trading cards. Useless to me, unless we can trade a bunch of them in for a giant stone coatl! Is this a great idea, or what!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darkened Fay
Darkened Fay
This is my first Ata, and i have 2 questions.

1. Can us tablet users hope for access to guilds and other missing features on the gaia app any time soon?

2. The achievement "Brandisher" seems to be broken for me. As you can see, I currently have 2 guns equipped. Any known fixes?

1. Guilds and forums are on different code-sets. So at this point, we're not sure what approach we would take.

2. Try different guns. That shotgun isn't even a real firearm! razz
DJ Helsing
Waterbender Korra
How come you guys haven't been to Anime Expo in a long time? Can you guys come to Anime Los Angeles?

Gaia has hosted panels and activities at every Anime Expo since 2007.

We did host two events this past year at Anime Expo and I'm sorry that you were unable to attend.

We normally do an announcement the Tuesday before the convention with all the event info so be sure to keep your eyes open for next year. We are hoping to attend again in 2013 and we will have more info about 2013 in a few months.

Thanks for your question.
I meant your fun little wheel of fortune booth? emo Oh and I heard you were DJing...I wanted to go and meet you, but it would be weird to go. "Hi, I'm from Gaia too." =D

Godly Fairy

DJ Helsing

Did you, Swarf, and JK open those envelopes yet? emotion_bigheart

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
lanzer
Black Death Goddess
I have a question about Heralds of Chaos, will we ever be able to buy either in a special item or bundle, the costumes of the character types?

The characters are heavily animated so there aren't different costumes, so any items are usually consumables.
So nothing like the Adventure Time chest in the Cash Shop? Where we can try to get one of the characters outfits?

Revered Inquisitor

Narumi Misuhara
Any chance you guys could look into a partnership with Avatar: The last Airbender Nick/Viacom? I'd love more inclusion of Avatar and Korra stuff, including items, on Gaia.

Sure

Excellent!! *crosses fingers that something may be able to happen in the future with regards to this*

Thank you for the quick response!!
Oni_Nekomaru

User Image The bird of the hermes is my name...

*pounces on birdy*
Gimme Milk the Cat or imma eat chu. cat_pirate

...eating my wings to make me tame. User Image
Milk the Cat told me the same thing so I stuck him in a glass and drank him. *Pats belly*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff