• Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
How long tell the Event Starts?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
1. How many hours of work it would take for one of the zOMG devs to recycle the Jack/Ghosties event?

2. Any news on the broken Alastor questline, the Elizabeth quest in VG, or any of the many other glitches?

3. Is there any way of knowing how far down the wait list a user is for HoC?
Ren Orenji Doragon
Hi AtA. o3o

I'll forward your request to a moderator. As for the halloween event, we'll look into it, but we have the main event to work on first.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Uncle Kenny
Ren Orenji Doragon

No change on this front, still the same unlikely as before.
*le sad emo

'Kay. Thanks for answering! ^w^

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
so cross Stitch update this month?

How are people chosen for the Heralds of Choas beta? I was wondering how long it might be until I get to try it.

So any hints on this months Chance Item theme?

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
Replied. So, are you going to read these before next Monday? heart

Also, artist question. Can we pretty please fix the layering of Modus Operandi + Oolong Wonder + Kabuki so that they properly go UNDER, like so?
User Image

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Squee Nii
Zero Omega

Also, artist question. Can we pretty please fix the layering of Modus Operandi + Oolong Wonder + Kabuki so that they properly go UNDER, like so?
User Image

Twelve million days.

Scurvy Pirate

Corinth Maxwell
4. If you're planning on "recycling events" for zOMG during this year's Halloween, could you possibly perhaps recycle the 2009 event, instead of the one from 2010? I remember [ JK ] being a little more than disappointed in the reaction from the "community" when the zOMG devs fixed that little glitch with the event boss in Otami Ruins, and I personally feel that users shouldn't get the chance to go through that particular event a second time. cat_evil

Currently, the chances of a zOMG event, rehash or otherwise is on the lower side. If we do manage it, it would likely be the easiest event we could do. I've never dealt with the code though so I don't know what will be easiest so I can't say which it would theoretically be.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
codemonkey37179
gataka
Any hope left for Jack in zOMG! ?
Two weeks ago, you/Sisky said you'd look into the zOMG! avatar contest...so... is it full of stars? : O

Anything new you can share about Town 2?

Towns2? What would you like to know?

Will we get new flowers?

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Hi.

This will be the third week in a row I've asked on how to block the STOP icon placeholder image in a way that will not block the reset icon in multi-pose items. Both images have the same url (s.gif) and blocking the STOP icon also blocks the reset icon. Any ideas yet?

Also I'd really like to see something for zOMG this Halloween even though I know you have no extra time/staff/candy ;;

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega

User Image

Twelve million days.
Serious question, serious answer please. emotion_donotwant

Aged Genius

gataka
codemonkey37179
gataka
Any hope left for Jack in zOMG! ?
Two weeks ago, you/Sisky said you'd look into the zOMG! avatar contest...so... is it full of stars? : O

Anything new you can share about Town 2?

Towns2? What would you like to know?
Anything you haven't already shared emotion_kirakira

About 2 weeks ago, we decided to merge Virtually Hollywood and Rally into towns 2.0. This means you'll be able to walk from one place to the other. Will that do for new information?
MillKitten
Can we see Hatsya as a character in the next RIG?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is that your favorite character? I'll let the artist know!

Malevolent Gaian

Hello everyone. How are you this evening? I'm going to be lurking about here in the shadows...may ask something later if something crosses my mind.

IRL Gekko

Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega

User Image

Twelve million days.
Serious question, serious answer please. emotion_donotwant
never ever emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items