Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

We're excited to be able to show you Heralds of Chaos finally. It's quite different than other games we've done before, with more strategy and a lot of high quality animated characters. Hope you'll like it!

Welcome to ATA!

Friendly Genius

I have found a bug with random spoiler tag and with my own extension gaiarch. Randomly if you click an form element it popup with information about an acheivement that says beta. First do not blame any extension I have installed, as I have uninstalled all extensions and done every to find the problem. It is something wrong with your end, it gets annoying when I misclick a button or something and this window pops up. The image below is the popup.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also clearing up on a few ATA ago carbonphyber said he would be making an event once pjax has finished loading for extension or script makers of gaiaonline. I would like to know status about that if possible.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
LOVE ATA!!!
Can we see Hatsya as a character in the next RIG?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hi AtA. o3o

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Anyway we can get the devil tail to layer infront of the spartan cloak. It looks like part of my tail is missin'. 3nodding

Familiar Lunatic

Any hope left for Jack in zOMG! ?
Two weeks ago, you/Sisky said you'd look into the zOMG! avatar contest...so... is it full of stars? : O

Anything new you can share about Town 2?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

One week closer to Halloween! emotion_dowant *still needs to go back to Mood to gather fabric for a more accurate-length Magenta dress to compensate for the one she botched in August in addition to some for a new project*

1. Since Halloween is closing in, I think it be best to ask: Rocky Horror themed items please? emotion_kirakira (You know I am going to keep bugging you guys about this until it happens...)

2. Regarding the Loiterer Achievement and the issue surrounding it (I will just copy-paste the post I made in the "Loiterer" thread here): "For this, the achievement should be made retroactive. The site does clock in how many days in a row an account has logged in for, so there is no need to force the majority of users to wait another month to obtain said achievement especially when there are a handful of users that received the achievement by mistake (I heard it granting long before the thirty-day mark was met). At least with the three Tipsy ones Sisky made a thread in the Bugs Report forum to post proof of an account receiving enough tips for one or more and granting it/them to the account after review. It makes it worse for this one since there are also consecutive achievements attached to logging in for X number of days and now the less fortunate has to wait another month before being able to be granted Streaker on top of waiting sixty more to receive it (and then longer for the one that calls for one hundred and eighty consecutive days to receive)."

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Scurvy Pirate

Ren Orenji Doragon

No change on this front, still the same unlikely as before.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Anything new to report?

- Face/Body Mods: When making these kinds of items, can you remind the artist to keep all 6 of the human base skin tones in mind? It’s not cool when I see a face/body mod that I like, try it on, then discover that it looks like crap against my avatar’s dark skin.

Example: The face mod from the daughter of snows rei. It looks horrible on darker skinned avis.
User Image

- The Manga: If dark elves are sensitive to sunlight, why was Cordell able to participate in the Rejected Olympics?

- The Vampire/Dark Elves Skin: Could you make it so that these skins didn’t make avatars look anorexic? Also, can you release the vampire skin in more tones? Not all vampires are white.

Aged Genius

gataka
Two weeks ago, you/Sisky said you'd look into the zOMG! avatar contest...so... is it full of stars? : O

Towns2? What would you like to know?

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Hello everyone!

We're excited to be able to show you Heralds of Chaos finally. It's quite different than other games we've done before, with more strategy and a lot of high quality animated characters. Hope you'll like it!

I hope I will, too.......when I'm finally able to play it. cat_whee
Quote:
Welcome to ATA!

*waves* cat_whee

1. In forums, there's a feature that allows you to display certain items in your inventory, but it's a little flawed -- specifically, you can only view and/or display a limited number of items. Would it be at all possible to alter this particular feature so that you can see your ENTIRE inventory, and therefore be able to display whatever you want in a post? cat_whee

2. I've asked about having the ability to disable "likes" and "dislikes in user-created threads, and now I'm wondering......would be at all possible for us to have a feature to "revoke" a "like" or "dislike" in threads -- particularly in the case of if and/or when we were tricked into following a link that led *TO* an automatic "like" or "dislike" for a thread which we had not thoroughly reviewed for ourselves beforehand? cat_stare

3. Ok, so........The "Superior Form" monthly collectible got its own unique set of "Elven Ears", and there are even different kinds of these ears for each of the skin dyes created from the bug exchange.......so can we have Elven Ears for Vampires, Orcs, & Centaurs, as well as for each skin of the "Uncanny Form" monthly collectible? cat_sweatdrop

4. If you're planning on "recycling events" for zOMG during this year's Halloween, could you possibly perhaps recycle the 2009 event, instead of the one from 2010? I remember [ JK ] being a little more than disappointed in the reaction from the "community" when the zOMG devs fixed that little glitch with the event boss in Otami Ruins, and I personally feel that users shouldn't get the chance to go through that particular event a second time. cat_evil

5. Could you take a look at the "Status" section of "My Gaia", and perhaps solve the mystery of why peoples' statuses mysteriously disappear without warning? cat_stressed

Neophyte Soldier

13,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Hi, I was wondering how many people they added to Herald of Chaos last Friday, and how many more they're going to add this week?

Familiar Lunatic

codemonkey37179
gataka

Towns2? What would you like to know?
Anything you haven't already shared emotion_kirakira

edit: if this is too vague, maybe more details on how housing will work.
It's still unclear to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces