Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, hope you guys like where the new storyline is progressing. Halloween event is coming up soon!

It's Monday again! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

I'm at map 2 on Barton 1073 3nodding

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The new home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Staff subforum

AskED the admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)
Hey Lanzer, another question.
Better suited for a mod, but I'm scared of them, and they never reply to me...

Let's say there's a girl, and she's dating a gaian.
The guy gives the girl his password.
They break up some time later.
The girl, out of anger changes the guy's account password and takes his items.
The guy reports the girl for hacking/scamming, and the girl's account is banned.

Is that really fair?
I mean, the guy DID give her the password, so...

(And yes... this happened to one of my friends recently.)

AND OMG SPORK CONTEST ENTRY.
It's not gonna win though, no one likes it... emo
So, Lanzer.

With the late release of MMVII PArt 2, will that effect the last part being released on Halloween, and presumably the Halloween Event, or will they go as planned?

Also, do you think the recent HUGE inflation of MCs will go down soon? If not, what will ahppen to the MP?

That's really all I want to know for now.

Thankies.

<3
i do have one request.

If you happen to go through with the idea of the Garlic Plush, PLEASE do not make it a Monthly Collectible. i can only imagine the backlash.

One question though - Is the Labtech indeed still alive? There have been theories placed within my guild that X was/is an employee of Vladimir Von Helson.
Lanzer, will we ever be able to donate via paypal e-checks again?

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Hey Lanzer!

In battle, will we be able to create groups of people like you can do in WoW? Also, will there be harder level areas specifically made for groups to tackle together?

And to any artists that happen in the thread this time...

What made you pick the items for the item contest? I'm seeing some pretty mixed reactions on what's been put up for voting.
User ImageUser Image

Hiya Lanzer and staff members! How are you?
This is the first time I've posted in an Ask The Admin, so I feel special. ^^

Anyways, I have a few random questions.
a. Are you surprised at the disappointment in the contest finalists?
b. If someone were to send you a halloween costume via gift system, would you wear it just for them?
c. How are you today?

Edit: Yay, first page!
There seems to be a glitch forcing some people who have no mouths (or, for grombies, whose mouths are built into their avatar base) to have a mouth. I was just wanting to bring this up.

I know last week you said that the MMVII thing was delayed for quality control, but do you have an idea as to when it will be released? Like, a rough date? And will it affect the release of the last one?

What the hell is snacktopia? It's spoken of every week in these things, and I had never heard of it before. Is it like, a catering thing?

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hi Lanzer!

Anyway would there ever be a "Ask an NPC day" ?

Just funny little commentary from the NPC's, for some that desire some more NPC interaction.

Would that ever be possible?
Magical Spork
Hey Lanzer, another question.
Better suited for a mod, but I'm scared of them, and they never reply to me...

Let's say there's a girl, and she's dating a gaian.
The guy gives the girl his password.
They break up some time later.
The girl, out of anger changes the guy's account password and takes his items.
The guy reports the girl for hacking/scamming, and the girl's account is banned.

Is that really fair?
I mean, the guy DID give her the password, so...

(And yes... this happened to one of my friends recently.)

AND OMG SPORK CONTEST ENTRY.
It's not gonna win though, no one likes it... emo

i think from my perspective (and my morals) i would feel that she hacked him. maybe not the true definition of doing it, but more because she took advantage of someone's trust and crossed the line. i don't think that being broken up or being angry or mad ever justifies breaking a rule :/

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
Just two questions for the judges of the Design an Item Contest, and a general question for all:

1)Were there truly any Gambi-Brows entries submitted? I think a member of the Gambino Support Thread said that s/he submitted it...

2)If such an entry exist, then why did you believe that it wasn't original enough to be in the Top 12?

3)Due to the delay of the second MMVII movie clip, will the third one be delayed as well? If so, will it seriously affect the event/plot update that you have planned for Halloween itself?
i have a question for any artists who come to this thread as well.

1) Do/Did you ever take private commissions?
2) Do/Did you ever publish some of your works outside of Gaia, such as L0cke's Skin Tight series prior to his Gaia career?
3) If you answer question 2 with a yes, could you link us to what you thought was your best work, provided you're allowed to link us and that it's within the PG-13 limits? xD
Cid High-Wind
And to any artists that happen in the thread this time...

What made you pick the items for the item contest? I'm seeing some pretty mixed reactions on what's been put up for voting.

truthfully i wanted to go with the ones who were more original and innovative. there were a lot of repeats in what people put in, and to me it would make it difficult on who would get the credit if that item was released.

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
What do you think of the current inflation in the market? It is beyond my wildest imagination. Is it harming getting new Gaians to stick around? This has got to be a giant bubble-what happens when deflation starts?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff