Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Are there currently any plans to re-launch a merchandise shop that sells keychains, teeshirts, plushies and that sort of thing? If not is that a possibility for the future?

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Uncle Kenny,

How much longer do we have to donate to Jack? surprised

Winged Immortal

Last
adjective
1.coming after all others in time or order; final.
"they caught the last bus"

synonyms: rearmost, hindmost, endmost, at the end, at the back, furthest (back), final, ultimate

In case people didn't know what this meant.

Lothar100's Queen

O.G. Noob

I do appreciate the gold sink, however, I am still befuddled as to why the Flynns Booty was released so soon after it was already released. My wallet is at the end of your fishing pole and when I make 7.70 an hour, I still won't have enough to buy something from the Cash Shop.
When is this new battle system coming out im curious question

Shadowy Bookworm

Hey guys, just some questions:

1. It seems that Gaia is struggling financially, which seems to be causing disgruntled members and staff alike. Are the current methods (PMing about sales, adverts in Dev Alerts; popup ads, etc.) currently effective in keeping up the cashflow? Or are these experiments made in the hope of finding something more effective?

2. Why are you continually introducing more gold into an over-inflated economy? Is this an effort to make gold useless and force us to buy Gaia Cash?

3. Have you considered turning some of the GC items into gold-sink items?

Thanks in advance! And I apologize if any of these have been asked before.

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Xelvorktork
User Image
Amadeus Foxtrot Heimlich
Is flynn's booty/chest coming back again any time soon?
Please say no.

No.

i second this no cat_talk2hand

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
whale items please?

Aged Genius

I've been working on a halloween game right now. Then I'm going to complete the word Blitz and Stack attack, they are mostly done, but we've learned some things from smash blox, and I want to apply lessons learned to those games as well.

Sagebomb
Hey guys. Nothing too deep from me this week but...*Attempts to ask everystaff member who will be here something*

Lanzer - You mentioned plans for other gold sinks and tournament games. Was this meaning games beyond Word Blitz and Stack Attack. Or was it pretty much meaning those? Gaia PvP poker could allow for greater "gamification" XD. (jesting with this, but I still would love poker).

Uncle Kenny - Really looking forward to the event, will the gold sink end when the forum opens or will there we a slight over/under lap. How close are we to getting the forums *salivates a little*

siskataya - Hows progress with the loyalty store going? Also thanks for carl junior, I really hope you get to have more mini events which evolve this story.

Seems you have been a bit busy to give us any journal updates for those who follow. Is there one coming in the near future?

Zero Omega - As our devoted brony king. Have you dabbled any futher into understanding the community...prehaps watched a few eps?

starzXnight - Still getting used to you being a admin....I dont really know what I need to bug you about yet. What is most of your admin time spent doing? (So prehaps I will know how to bug you more in the future about updates)

codemonkey37179 - I dont really have anything to ask you emo how are things looking in the flash world, besides fixing issues of the past week, have you had much development time?

Jak Bauer - Hows that Chaos Cash to Gaia Cash conversion looking this week?

Princess Angelishia - You have mentioned "our"/your focus now is on halloween. May I ask what you are working on for this halloween? (no spoilers needed)

Narumi Misuhara - Things must be pretty busy. Your journal updates are always very informative. Prehaps a monthly update, or just a montly journal entry to inform us of stuff we may not know/appreciate. You have been close to bi-monthly. I know I would definitly love to hear from more stuff at your level.

tahoerelay - Do you have anything to say that isnt advertising sales? ninja

Im sorry If I missed anyone who will be turning up.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
We were promised a release of the new inventory arranger before halloween. As the halloween event should be starting very soon can we get an eta on that release date? It really is one of the most highly anticipated updates for many of us.

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
whalewatcher
whale items please?

and phoenix items. xd

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Are there any plans to release cash shop items in the lower price bracket any time soon since all or most of the recent releases have been over 30 dollars?

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
HI!!!!!!!!!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Xya
ninja

heart

Wheezing Gawker