Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Hey guys! Thanks for the gold sink mini event!

One...could we get an estimate on the loyalty shop opening?

Two...can we have a hint to what the last preevent tier is?

And three...white dander ears please?

Questionable Warlord

Hello admins,
I know people are wanting to rant about the cash sales and inflation but I have unrelated questions:

1) What team are you on? Jack or EB? ninja

2) Could you please tell us if there is any update on the missing Heralds of Chaos achievements? D:
People are still waiting for them and asking in the thread, made by Social Jackie, about it...
I already asked in the last AtA and Zero Omega said that he would contact Uncle Kenny but I haven't heard anything since then...

Zero Omega

I'll have to ask Kenny about the update on that.

Heralds of Chaos thread
3) Will we get a loyality shop like club Verge or is the recolor project it?

Zero Omega

Uncle Kenny

Social Jackie

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Sagebomb
Hey guys. Nothing too deep from me this week but...*Attempts to ask everystaff member who will be here something*

Lanzer - You mentioned plans for other gold sinks and tournament games. Was this meaning games beyond Word Blitz and Stack Attack. Or was it pretty much meaning those? Gaia PvP poker could allow for greater "gamification" XD. (jesting with this, but I still would love poker).

Uncle Kenny - Really looking forward to the event, will the gold sink end when the forum opens or will there we a slight over/under lap. How close are we to getting the forums *salivates a little*

siskataya - Hows progress with the loyalty store going? Also thanks for carl junior, I really hope you get to have more mini events which evolve this story.

Seems you have been a bit busy to give us any journal updates for those who follow. Is there one coming in the near future?

Zero Omega - As our devoted brony king. Have you dabbled any futher into understanding the community...prehaps watched a few eps?

starzXnight - Still getting used to you being a admin....I dont really know what I need to bug you about yet. What is most of your admin time spent doing? (So prehaps I will know how to bug you more in the future about updates)

codemonkey37179 - I dont really have anything to ask you emo how are things looking in the flash world, besides fixing issues of the past week, have you had much development time?

Jak Bauer - Hows that Chaos Cash to Gaia Cash conversion looking this week?

Princess Angelishia - You have mentioned "our"/your focus now is on halloween. May I ask what you are working on for this halloween? (no spoilers needed)

Narumi Misuhara - Things must be pretty busy. Your journal updates are always very informative. Prehaps a monthly update, or just a montly journal entry to inform us of stuff we may not know/appreciate. You have been close to bi-monthly. I know I would definitly love to hear from more stuff at your level.

tahoerelay - Do you have anything to say that isnt advertising sales? ninja

Im sorry If I missed anyone who will be turning up.

Hey there,

Great question. It IS still on the todo list but the person who is putting on our great Halloween event is the person working on the conversion so he's a bit busy at the moment but as soon as he has a free moment he will get right on it.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zero Omega

@Me: Nope.

Will you be swayed into giving a couple eps a chance maybe ninja ...Or scared you may catch the bronyism?
Is flynn's booty/chest coming back again any time soon?
Please say no.

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
So how are you admin?
I'm ready for anything. whee

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Okay it's been killing me trying to guess the theme of the upcoming RIG, can you give us a hint please? emotion_kirakira

Perfect Girl

Gaia's new motto: spend your cash, we will ignore u anyways.

Spoopy Specter

JanJiz
I was wondering if there were any updates on the Gaia marraige system that was talked about a few weeks ago. Is this feature still in the works or are you guys not considering this anymore?

polygamy please Q_Q
Amadeus Foxtrot Heimlich
Is flynn's booty/chest coming back again any time soon?
Please say no.

No.

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LANZER-SENPAI PLEASE NOTICE ME YOU BAKA UGUUU!~~~ redface

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Can we get a nerf on that SmashBlox?! emotion_donotwant

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

And oh man i cant wait to see what happens on this fine edition of ask the admin today lol

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jak Bauer

Hey there,

Great question. It IS still on the todo list but the person who is putting on our great Halloween event is the person working on the conversion so he's a bit busy at the moment but as soon as he has a free moment he will get right on it.

Kenny is in charge of the conversion?

Word.

If thats the case though, he needs all the time he can get for a event. This one is definitly going to be big ^_^

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

x3rubiachica3x
Can we get a nerf on that SmashBlox?! emotion_donotwant
like thats going to happen lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items