Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gaian

Zero Omega
Ctrl Geek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have a pending ticket for a banned account that has gone unaddressed since MAY. Do these things usually take MONTHS to hear anything about?

Nope, seems weird. Shoot me a PM with your ticket ID and I can take a look into it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank you. sent.
lNZO
You guys should consider making a poll to return a favored item. Like you all did the mini wings and angelic scarf. A Red or Green Nitemare Scarf would be epic!!!

No promises on particular items, but there will likely be a poll in the near future. As many expressed that they like recolored items, we'll continue making more of them.

Thank you for joining us! We'll see you all next Monday!

Original Lunatic

t h r ii l l e r
Jaz Neko
t h r ii l l e r
Jaz Neko

Basically.
Makes me a bit sad though, I really had hoped that someone did still care. </3
Is there a phone number we can call and physically talk to someone?

Doubtful.
I wonder if any of the admins have red what I wrote them.
Maybe I'll pm it to one of them
Can't hurt!
I would recommend StarzKnight or whatever his face is.
He's good.
Also sisky or sandorki are good too.

Enduring Hoarder

13,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SOME1 PLEASE fix the fishing games so the rooms WILL load?! getting kinda SICK of NOT being able to get in &play!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scurvy Pirate

I only made it up to page 33 before the thread was closed. I'll read through the rest of the pages and compile answers in a post once I get home!

Scurvy Pirate

Bad Lvck Brian
Hello! Ive been on this site since 2006, and have invested alot of my hard earned money into this site, because i love it.

As a paying customer, id like to ask when your development team will update the gaia on the go app? 95% of the time, gaia on the go is my ONLY access to gaia, and i experience many glitches, and its a pain to use, if i want to actually experience this site.

It's being worked on right now. I don't know much more beyond that though so can't offer any details.

Miss Shadow Cat
lanzer
I have no idea who to address this to, I am hoping if this is falling on the wrong ears that you would kindly whisper in the ear of whomever it needs to go to. Thank you so much for everything that you all do with the community to help bring new things into gaia.
These are my concerns:
What is up with us donating all of our gold in this event, the donations first of all are astronomical, secondly what purpose does it actually serve but to make us poor? I have been a staunch supporter of gaia and have allowed endless ads, watching and just seeing them everywhere that is fine, I understand you all have to make a living. However, I feel that Gaia is trying to bankrupt us in real life and through the actual site. I do spend real money but the stuff in verge and the new things in the cash shop are ridiculously high. The new game smashblox is also far too high to play in price, and no rewards for those that play for free, we are further penalized by not being able to play as much as we want because of limits.
I am sorry that you are the one getting my earful. I love you guys and wish there was a way of making things less money oriented. While I understand that this is a business, there should be a way of striking a balance.

It's a mini goldsink to build up to the Halloween event later this month. Goldsinks have been asked for by a lot of users because they help to remove excess gold from the economy and stablize prices at non-inflated levels.

Frozen Mist
Uncle Kenny

What's the end date for the gold sink event? I keep getting nervous it's gonna get yanked unexpectedly. gonk

It will end when the actual event starts, which is in the second half of this month.

shmceo
A item from what year will be re-released if the objective 7.5millon in Halloween bash is reached ?

If I said that, it'd be too easy to guess. Reach the tier and you'll find out.

NINJA Boner
Uncle Kenny

Kenny, you're the one who orchestrated the pre-event gold sink, yes? I was wondering if you had any plans to do things like this for future events?

I really enjoy it and I think the rewards are pretty cool. This could easily become something that is always associated with events. Seeing how SmashBlox is constantly pumping gold into the economy, a year round gold sink is just what we need to help the economy stabilize itself. Or you should see about implementing that poker suggestion someone made on the Site Feedback forum. wink

Yeah, the result of this sink is definitely encouraging for doing a similar setup in the future. I wasn't sure how well the Kickstarter-esque approach would work but I think it's been a big success. I'd like to make a reusable system where we could potentially have multiple things being worked toward at the same time. I'll need to plan things out a bit more before I tackle that though. Poker would be pretty awesome too.

mamarita
lanzer
xx I met my fate xx
We were promised a release of the new inventory arranger before halloween. As the halloween event should be starting very soon can we get an eta on that release date? It really is one of the most highly anticipated updates for many of us.

The Inventory Arranger is unfortunately delayed due to some bugs that are delaying the project. It's still high in priority and we'll have it up and running as soon as possible.

Bugs like it is a feature that isn't going to be Paying for itself on the Backend and had to be put on the Back Burner you mean? Be honest Lanzer, Narumi already said anything new that comes out has to pay for itself on the back end, and there is no profit on the Inventory Arranger!!!!

Nope, bugs as in "this isn't working correctly".

RockerWolfie1616
ATA I am controlling my anger over recent events..to ask a simple question/comment

You claim to have fixed the guild issues but, for me it's still not fixed? Dx
Just disappointed. Have you ever tried to work on a journal for b/c pets without the option to easily click to add url's ETC? it takes forever.

Try clearing your browser's cache/cookies or doing a hard refresh (CTRL+F5)

shadowdemon673
are you still doing the thing with the shops where you collect candy and get Halloween items question

Yep, Trick or Treating will be back in Shops and better than ever!

Salation
Uncle Kenny
Aeria Quies
Hello Hello
So I was just wondering
For the 7.5bil donation reward, will the item being re-released be put into the cash shop, or will users that are strictly gold users have access to it though a gold shop like dernier*cri?

It will not be released a shop requiring cash.

Does that mean it will require Wing Stickers?
emotion_awesome

No, not requiring cash means it'll require either gold, stickers, or tickets. wink

Kain-Senpai
Uncle Kenny
LabTech Deusy
Any plans on making the centered site that the MAJORITY voted against an option to enable or disable?

There are no plans for that, no. The centering was made for a partnership with another company. The specifications for the partnership required our site be centered.

When that sponsorship ends, will the site be back to its original left-alignment?

I don't really know. I think standards are shifting more toward sites with centered content and it does open up opporunities for things that we couldn't do before.

Tsuki_Kirkland
Oh the post about the jack contest reminded me, I had a question about that. How will you be announcing the results for that? Will you let everyone know who won or pm the people privately?

I imagine we'll have a public announcement/notice of the winners and results of the contests 3nodding

Castiel Lover
Castiel Lover
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

1. ZOMG: They are in maintenance mode only and do not ever plan to expand or use it for events ever again. They fired everyone that could work on it. It was not making back it's costs, and Gaia can't see the forest for the trees.

2. Guilds 2 and Alchemy: Both are put off for later because they have to monetize Guilds and they wish to do this before they fix the fatally flawed Alchemy. And when they do get around to revamping alchemy, don't hold your breath that it will fix anything. They don't seem to understand how economics work to be able to build a system that requires perfect balances of supply and demand, to make doing it worthwhile.

3. Towns 1: Yes, it will eventually be closed, because of security reasons, when they are done and happy with towns 2. When this will be? Who knows. They can't seem to set dates and stick with it.

4. Pets: Has been delayed until after Halloween AND Christmas, because Gaia only sees fit to have one guy working on both (Kenny). They are making hand over fist, fired a bunch of staff, but can't afford to hire needed developers and people to work on guilds/alchemy/zomg/events/towns/pets/MANGA/PLOT(?) to get them out a little more efficiently.

5. Anything regarding the cash-grabbing policies since Summer Sale: They won't answer because the people that are here don't have answers for you. Try writing snail mail to the new CEO to demand change - and speak with your wallets: Stop buying cash.

6. WHY DID YOU RE-RELEASE FLYNN'S ASSETS AGAIN!?!?!?! WHY IS SMASHBOX PUMPING OUT SO MUCH GOLD?!?!?: .... Good question. Well, Gaia??

And no reply, but 10 13 tips...

I can really only address your 4th point, but since Pets was part of the Summer event, I'm the one who worked on it. As a result, I'm the one who knows it best so it only makes sense that I'm the one who finishes it. It's more productive for me to work on it since I actually know it than to throw it to someone who didn't work on it.

Bleeding Apocalypse
Can we talk about pants? Honestly, you should. Many users on this site have expressed a desire for more equality in the type of items produced for our avatars. By and far, the most common type of clothing we have on this site are aimed towards females. They are skirts and dresses, bright and frilly and lacy and cute. But what about those of us who don't prefer frilly and lacy and cute? What about those of us who just want a pair of pants? Some jeans? What about those of us who don't want tiny foot mods and high heels and those of us who want boots?

AT THIS POINT, IT REALLY FEELS YOUR ARTISTS ARE INTENTIONALLY IGNORING REPEATED REQUEST FOR MORE MALE-ORIENTED ITEMS. Here's a shortlist of several threads asking for more pants, more variety in style (not JUST cute and frilly), and more gender equality in items. Read them.

Where The Heck Are The Pants?

More girly items? Don't we have enough already?

More Men's Masculine Clothing

Gaia, Why Do You Hate shoes?

Nice new recolor update. Glad most of the items are girly. (Sarcastic title)

Petiton for more equality in items(more male/unisex items)

Jesus Christ does Gaia release ANY new male items?

Lack of Male Items/Clothing

I Hate The Male Gaia Items So I Might As Well Cross-Dress.

Gaia You Should make Better Male Items

Gaia Needs More Male Items

Proposal - Male Items, Particularly Hair

Where Are All The Good Male Items?

Can Male Avis Have A Break For Future Items?

Don't hate me, but pants?

Kid Jak
Uncle Kenny
Salmay
Why doesn't the Halloween goldsink involve more actual items?

Because I had limited resources with which to use for the pre-event.

Would you be able to add more levels if Users Donated big ticket items for give away?

I have to focus on the actual event so I probably won't be adding any other tiers to this goldsink. I am taking the lessons learned from this one and will apply them to future sinks (namely, more lower tier prizes).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff