Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Elf?

...The Labcoats look vaguely like Kuro Gang Uniforms? XD Or do you mean ELF?

Oh, and please accept the trade I sent you? XD

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Cube B
Luxord Wolf
Lanzer was the G-ranger set again forgotten? crying

Also how about another salon update? Most members agree that the hairstyles for the most part seem feminine. Also most of the Halloween items seem to be targeted towards females. =/

Nope, Juno posted about it. It's being reworked. ^^

Ok thanks. I didn't see that. Last I heard it was "forgotten" in the scifi update... =/

@Loki I don't like the labcoats that much. >_>

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Chibi Halo
pirula
'sup Lanzer?

(I am joining in my first AtA thread)

Welcome. So what is it that you do at the HQ?

Lately I have been working on the new Arenas and doing a lot of fine-tuning and bug squashing to make sure they are 100% done (there are still some fixes left to go). Next up for me is <gasp> inventory improvements.

I also manage to beta-test every game we have, and think of other ways to improve the site and keep the 'fun' element alive and well on gaia smile

Partying Punching Bag

20,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Cube B
Elf?

I'm hoping for the elves kinda elf.

Shapeshifter

i got excited for a minute there and thought we'd have a robot centric plot...but then i realized that Lanzer said elf and not ELF. xp

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Cube B
Elf?

Kuro Gang 4 Lyfe! >_>

The lab coats are so versatile.

Durem Citizen

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
Lanzer
Elf related!

Last favorite was the frog

Nope, it cost a lot less for the hardware and bandwidth. More than 2/3 of the cost are what we need to pay for all staff members each month (we have 110 full time people, not counting part time and contractors)

:O

By then I probably can't talk straight to propose! biggrin

It's like working at any other job, but fun!

Lord Burandon
OH MY GODNESS!

Oka, questions:

1. HINTS ABOUT PLOT PLEASE!!!??? crying gonk
2. Do you have a favourite EI?
3. Doews it really cost 1.5 million to pay to the servers to stay up and running each month?
4. I heard you like mudkips! wink
5. Will you marry my daughter when I have one sometime in my life?
6. What is it like working for gaia?&

Thanks, I hop eyou asnwer, byebye!

As in Dark ELves of Durem!? whee YAH~!! What i suspecting so far is true!

Thank you for answering my questions! 4laugh

And darn it, I thought you had immortal youth! gonk

EDIT: PEOPLE LIED TO ME!!! crying

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thought he said ELF....I was hoping for a robot plot... emo Oh well, Gaia Halloween is always a blast! User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmm, there isn't a good link for that. Check Brunosmad's profile.

Everyone's busy with zOMG's release. But Crazy Spork had been out sick for a while. There's been a nasty flu and many of us got sick in the past few weeks. sad We're getting more and more people, and I'm really having trouble remembering people's names now!

I'll check on the arena status for you. Thanks for reporting.

kaykeyser
What’s your fav photo taken around the office and what is the best link for finding photos of the Gaia staff members?
How’s crazy spork i am ? I haven’t seen her in ATA in a while. In fact I don’t stalk Gaia staff members and read there journals so I don’t know a lot other then whats in the thread here, so how is every one? Is any one doing any thing existing like working for a major big name company, getting married, having a baby, a birthday. Quitting, getting fired? Any thing worth talkingabout?
I wish more staff would join the ATA.

when will photo arena have enogh mods to get work done? my photos been there unaproved for months.

What’s your fav Pokemon?

for haloween be an animal, gather up all the items for your favorite animal

or if you mean in real life be Gambino.

Shapeshifter

Luxord Wolf
Ok thanks. I didn't see that. Last I heard it was "forgotten" in the scifi update... =/

suppose not everyone can appreciate their awesomeness. /scifi-bio nerd

Gambino Regular

pirula
Chibi Halo
pirula
'sup Lanzer?

(I am joining in my first AtA thread)

Welcome. So what is it that you do at the HQ?

Lately I have been working on the new Arenas and doing a lot of fine-tuning and bug squashing to make sure they are 100% done (there are still some fixes left to go). Next up for me is <gasp> inventory improvements.

I also manage to beta-test every game we have, and think of other ways to improve the site and keep the 'fun' element alive and well on gaia smile
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

SF will be mighty happy to hear about that next project of yours...
your either going to get a lot of "HURRY UP" PMs or a lot of "thank yous"

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?
Lanzer
Hmm, there isn't a good link for that. Check Brunosmad's profile.

Everyone's busy with zOMG's release. But Crazy Spork had been out sick for a while. There's been a nasty flu and many of us got sick in the past few weeks. sad We're getting more and more people, and I'm really having trouble remembering people's names now!

I'll check on the arena status for you. Thanks for reporting.

kaykeyser
What’s your fav photo taken around the office and what is the best link for finding photos of the Gaia staff members?
How’s crazy spork i am ? I haven’t seen her in ATA in a while. In fact I don’t stalk Gaia staff members and read there journals so I don’t know a lot other then whats in the thread here, so how is every one? Is any one doing any thing existing like working for a major big name company, getting married, having a baby, a birthday. Quitting, getting fired? Any thing worth talkingabout?
I wish more staff would join the ATA.

when will photo arena have enogh mods to get work done? my photos been there unaproved for months.

What’s your fav Pokemon?

for haloween be an animal, gather up all the items for your favorite animal

or if you mean in real life be Gambino.

thanks

Dapper Darling

23,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I've been meaning to ask this for months, but I keep forgetting to get to this thread on time, or I'm at work. redface

Say, Lanzer (or anyone else who could be a dear and answer this <3), how long until trophies for fishing get handed out again? Are they ever going to? It's been over a year, you think you could get someone to sit down for a few days and sort it all out?

Also, I introduced my friend to Gaia and I was showing him how to change his eyes by deleting his avatar, only to discover that the avatar on that page is so darn squished, you can't even see the eye color or style you're changing to. He did it a couple of times and got really frustrated because he couldn't see what he was doing. Is it being so small something that can be fixed?
EI are getting hard to manage. Though I think a few items are just updating slower. Will check with the creative team definitely. :O

iymcool
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You should dress up as a king Lanzer! User Image

Good evening though, I had a question about the stress of the development team. With the recent splurge of EIs is the team thinking about setting some items aside such as the Holy $#!7? It seems that some are just forgotten. The Coocoon is another example that had me a bit concerned.

However, y'all are all so hard working so I'm sure y'all over in Cali have it covered!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
LokiLB
Luxord Wolf

suppose not everyone can appreciate their awesomeness. /scifi-bio nerd

... I just think they are a bit big. I prefer monsters. Also would have liked the masks they added to have a lower body set... but alas didn't happen. ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff