Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Hi Lanzer >.< Tell the team what a great job with the Halloween items for me!
So here's my questions! I'm happy my last Answer you didn't answered happened! ^_^ yay halloween EI

1) Are you planning to add ways to redye are hair many colors like Mirai?
2) Me heardz some nasty rumors...... Is it true wereworlfs come and steal are candy's on Gaia? *hides pumpkin full of candy*
3) Is the HQ gonna get covered with Halloween Decorations? If so can you post pictures in your journal when there up?
4) It seems that the storyline is going around Gambino again... *Aww I want a new storyline something with someone else...* Can you give us any clues to figure out whats happening?
5) Are you going to change your avi for Halloween? *Plays night before christmas* THIS IS HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN!
6) Can you admit the reason why the date change for the MC's changed from lack of money from both month's *They did stink... I sorta liked last month... <.> but I do think you changed it cause alot of people didn't like em so you lost money >.>*
7) If you got to date with 1 person from any gaia store who would it be?
cool Is Titan Legacy an evolving item?

Sarcastic Genius

User Image
Lanzer: I challenge you to a nacho eating contest.

Questions:
1. Aside from these threads, do you spend much time just wandering around Gaia posting anymore?
I know you can't possibly be dictating 24/7.
2. It's been quite a while since housing has received pretty much any attention at all...how long until Gaia Homes get an update of any sort?
3. Do you like my avatar?
4. Comment in my profile?
5. Care to skim my petition?
Personally, I think it's a good idea, but I'd still enjoy input from a lead figure.
6. To anyone...why is it that when the "Item Normalization" was put into effect it did the exact opposite and made everything abnormal?
Glitches I get, but...really.

Just missed the first page...oh well.
Hai Lanzer! User Image

I have just a single question. Is anybody doing anything to fix the arenas and determine the winners? I'd really like to know who won from the last couple of weeks.

Giddy Expert

Hi Lanzer, YES I LOVE THE NEW ITEMS! Although this is my temporaly Costume...

Questions:
1.Couldn't y'all make more Orange or CandyCorn Items? For Guys? Because We want to wear orange too ya know! Just not dresses...
2.Will we be able to get Jack Plushies for our avatars this year?
3.Did anyone At Gaia HQ Beatin Pluto Relinquish? Because I'm really close to beating it on Expert!

4.How was your day?

5.Will we have a Flash Game for Halloween just like we did for the Prom and Olympics?

Thanks for answering Lanzer!

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Hey Lanzer... can we have a hint as to what Halloween is? Just a hint. XD
Oh, and did you get that new EI from the Overseer, I'm curious as to what it is, since the good doctor stayed mum about it. :O
Oh, and I suggest the new mad scientist set. XD

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
hi lanzer! you should be hero from "heroes" for halloween. and what did you think of it last week?

*watching it right now* ^_^

also, did pan talk to you and the staff about a best buy ferret card? card thread in sf

(aw darn. made page 2. anyway if pan is in here, i am just curious about it all. and i don't mind waiting longer for a response. take your time. ^_^ )
Not for halloween, but when the plot makes sense we'll definitely do it again.

It depends on how many times. wink

LabTech Keio
User Image

Hi, Lanzer! :3 I have two questions.
Will you ever use NPC's Journals for plot purposes again?
I've really enjoyed reading them for past events like H2k4 and Christmas 2k5 . In my opinion, they are great way of telling the story. Please let them make a comeback! o 3o

If I say "LabTech101 is alive!" enough times, will it become true?
Because he is alive, you know...>.>

User Image

Witty Capitalist

OMG I MADE IT!

Hi Lanzer, or anyone. How's Monday?
Also you need to dress up as a tentacle monster and go scare little kids. =D Anyway, I was wondering a few things, first do you like my avatar? Second why do you rarely change your avatar, and third are these months D.I's gonna be amazing or disappointing?
That's all I got for now,
Molto.

Edit: Are you gonna make some cheaper cash shop items, most of them now are so expensive...

4,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

hey lanzer.

would it be possible to ever get more options for disabling sigs than just turning them all off?
for instance, aquariums in sigs take up alot of resources on our end to display, and it would be nice to be able to choose not to see them in sigs.
(and while we're at it, it would be nice to be able to turn off display of images, text, homes, car, license, etc. separately instead of just having ot turn off everything)

edit: oh, and since both the inari and alruna have run into problems with the number of poses an item can have, is anything being done to prevent this from happening in the future?

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
emorexic-pimp

I'm still waiting on that manga update about ELF you promised me last week…

it'll be out once ELF is officially launched...the game is in beta now so its sortof randomly up and randomly down as we make some final tweaks. soon though, soon smile

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Lanzer

LabTech Keio
User Image

I've really enjoyed reading them for past events like H2k4 and Christmas 2k5 . In my opinion, they are great way of telling the story. Please let them make a comeback! o 3o

User Image

...I'll help!

LABTECH 101 IS ALIVE! LABTECH 101 IS ALIVE! LABTECH 101 IS ALIVE! LABTECH 101 IS ALIVE! LABTECH 101 IS ALIVE! LABTECH 101 IS ALIVE! LABTECH 101 IS ALIVE! LABTECH 101 IS ALIVE!

...that enough? XD
Quick question: When Zomg! comes out, will we be able to get an item update in the vein of weapons and cliche RPG clothing? Are there any new ideas for shops? (besides Back alley Bargains of course)

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Labtech 101 LIIIIVES! xd

Good evening Pirula!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
pirula
emorexic-pimp

I'm still waiting on that manga update about ELF you promised me last week…

it'll be out once ELF is officially launched...the game is in beta now so its sortof randomly up and randomly down as we make some final tweaks. soon though, soon smile

Oooh, will there be items as prizes? I heard rumors. surprised

Feral Cat

Lanzer

LabTech Keio
User Image

User Image
User Image

Awesome! I can't wait to have them back! ^^

Then I'll just say it whenever I have the chance! 4laugh
101 is alive!

Thank you for answering!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff