Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! Halloween is around the corner, have you all chosen your costumes yet? I'm still undecided on what to wear, but I already have my pimp suit if I can't find something more fun. Anyone got ideas for me? biggrin

Feral Cat

User Image

Hi, Lanzer! :3 I have two questions.
Will you ever use NPC's Journals for plot purposes again?
I've really enjoyed reading them for past events like H2k4 and Christmas 2k5 . In my opinion, they are great way of telling the story. Please let them make a comeback! o 3o

If I say "LabTech101 is alive!" enough times, will it become true?
Because he is alive, you know...>.>

User Image

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
Hi lanzer…
no... i don't have my own costume picked out... so i can't help ya there sweatdrop

I'm still waiting on that manga update about ELF you promised me last week…

I know some users fill their ignore lists with everyone who even slightly irritates them… on the other hand, there are users who pride themselves on not having anyone ignored…
Do you have anyone on your ignore list? (if so how many?)

Out of all of the Halloween costumes you've ever seen, what was your favorite?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie pop?
(I got to about 1600 before and it seemed like I had barely done anything at all)

Any hints for what to expect of Titan's Legacy?
Or a hint as to who is doing it?
I still can't figure out how it will work since I assume it won't be with generations… =

Do you bring snacks with you to eat at ATA?
*noms on sun chips*

And of course the obligatory question about inventories…
Is anyone working on them right now?

If you could make 1 law, what would it be?

PS: my fish are still alive if Gaia HQ needs any more saving from the evil flying bots!

PPS: if I keep getting into each ATA, imam keep asking more and more Halloween questions until then… be forewarned *evil laugh*

PPPS: okay, no more PSes…

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?
Hey Staff! check out my feed back thread about the plot

Now that we have Aquariums how do you feel about terrariums? Or baby dragons or puppies and kittens or hamsters or grunny or birds? This could be a start of a chain of pet shops and hopefully ones that are more affordable…

[NPC] Mirai and Barrett have a fish tank on there profile but no fish, last I checked. Is any one on staff going to take the time to upkeep the fish? And will we ever see fish or fish things sold in shop for gold?

The Gambino news story named a few new people like Doris Baudel and places like Jorts-n-Skorts when will we hear more about those things?

for haloween on Gaia Im being the girl from the anime "the wall flower" or some thing like it sorta

in real life you should be a ghost buster
Hi Lanzer!

What was the worst Halloween costume you've ever had?

Good god, I can't believe I'm online for this.
Hi, Lanzer! You should dress as Domo for Halloween. heart

I have a few important questions for you this week:
-Are you guys going to do a Puzzle update soon? There haven’t been any new pictures for ages.
-What the heck is the Titan’s Legacy item? Is it an evolving item? Any hints about what it will evolve into?
-How did you guys come up with the name “Gaia”? Does it mean anything?
-Is there anywhere we can download the songs from the Aquarium? I’d like to save them.

Thank you very much! I'm sooo excited for the Halloween event!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Staff subforum

AskED the admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Chatty Lunatic

Hi Lanzer!

I have two questions for you today.

1. I was fond of the item update today, but I have a question about new items. Will there be an update featuring cat items, as in, just ears and tail, in the future? I personally want a black version of the cat items I’m currently wearing.

2. Whatever happened to Zhivago? Will he appear in future updates?

Thank you in advance. <3

Partying Punching Bag

20,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hey Lanzer!

Too many great items this update for me to choose yet sad I love all the items Moira has for sale and will probably use them to make my outfit.

Will there be more prequel mangas like the Gambino one?
And might we possibly learn what happened to Rosalie or her body this Halloween?

also first page yay smile

Durem Citizen

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
OH MY GODNESS!

Oka, questions:

1. HINTS ABOUT PLOT PLEASE!!!??? crying gonk
2. Do you have a favourite EI?
3. Doews it really cost 1.5 million to pay to the servers to stay up and running each month?
4. I heard you like mudkips! wink
5. Will you marry my daughter when I have one sometime in my life?
6. What is it like working for gaia?>

Thanks, I hop eyou asnwer, byebye!
What’s your fav photo taken around the office and what is the best link for finding photos of the Gaia staff members?
How’s crazy spork i am ? I haven’t seen her in ATA in a while. In fact I don’t stalk Gaia staff members and read there journals so I don’t know a lot other then whats in the thread here, so how is every one? Is any one doing any thing existing like working for a major big name company, getting married, having a baby, a birthday. Quitting, getting fired? Any thing worth talkingabout?
I wish more staff would join the ATA.

when will photo arena have enogh mods to get work done? my photos been there unaproved for months.

What’s your fav Pokemon?

for haloween be an animal, gather up all the items for your favorite animal

or if you mean in real life be Gambino.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You should dress up as a king Lanzer! User Image

Good evening though, I had a question about the stress of the development team. With the recent splurge of EIs is the team thinking about setting some items aside such as the Holy $#!7? It seems that some are just forgotten. The Coocoon is another example that had me a bit concerned.

However, y'all are all so hard working so I'm sure y'all over in Cali have it covered!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Lanzer, I suggest you be a vampire!... or have you already done that?
Edit: I'm going to dress up in my cosplay(Lucky Star). Not sure If I'm gonna wear the wig with that.

Around what time is the 'Create an NPC Contest' be released like we saw in one of the pictures from AX?
User Image

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
'sup Lanzer?

(I am joining in my first AtA thread)

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
In early September, you spoke of replacing the "Post to earn gold" message with a help link. I'm wondering what will happen to the "You earned ## Gold for doing that" messages that appear in the same place...will they appear elsewhere, or be completely removed? I kinda hope they're kept somehow...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff