Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, sorry for being late! Was stuck in a long, long meeting. Let's get started!

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
For Lanzer and staff,

What occurs during your basic brain storming session? I ask this because I saw on TV this weekend a show about fun places to work and they are usually playing during the brain storming to get ideas.

Fluffy Creature

Hi Lanzer and devs!

1. What is your favorite form of potato? (Chips, fries, baked, etc.)
2. Are there any NPC’s that are secretly werewolves?
3. Is Brennivin’s name significant?

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mm, sorry to hear about your big meeting. Musta sucked. D:

1) Did you do anything for the Lunar festival last Saturday? I gorged out on moon cakes.

2) Can you speak Mandarin Chinese?

3) Do you play zOMG on your downtime, and if so, do you use your main account, or a completely unrelated mule for the sake of anonymity?

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello Lanzer! It's been a long time since I've stopped by at one of these things. ninja

Anywho, my question is this, is there any way that would be able to view our gifting logs one day? I mean we have a market place log and a trading log to view, so why no log for gifting?

I noticed that my thank you letter for sept 04 is missing from my inventory for a little while now, and I've checked all my mule's sales history, trading history, and nothing. The only thing I CAN'T check is my gifting history. I'm going to be mad at myself if I accidentally gifted it to someone. D: So, anything you can do about this, Lanzer?
Do you love me?

heart

Aekea Explorer

Nice to see you lanzer
Questions
Firstly I'm wondering will you guys be going into the backstories of other Npc's as you have for Ian?

Will there ever be a way for users who dont play zomg to still get the plot within the game? written text version?

Is there anything gaians could do to possibly get the staff to have more plot updates?

I'm sure the GCD would enjoy more frequent plot updates and with the many NPC's we already have I think we need to get to know them in a more detailed light.
Dear Lanzer and staff,
HEY! Did you miss me?

I haven’t been to AtA in a while… RL sucks right now. BUT, I have a little free time, so why not spend it here?

Just a few questions today…

1. First of all, AWESOME job with the shops. But now that THAT is out of the way, whats Gaias next big project?

2. Any hints about the Halloween Event? When? Who? Why Bruce??

3. Will we have any item contests anytime soon? What happened to that?

4. How do you guys go about choosing names for things like NPCs, or shops 'n' such?

5. Pizza, or Tacoz? Both? Neither? A combination of the two?

Thanks guys!

Witty Decorator

Lanzer, how was your day today? dramallama
check out my profile? redface

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)
Dear Lanzer,
When will we have another item design contest?
Any updates on RyanJakobi's Pikachu?
Our aquariums are called "Basic Aquarium". When will we be getting new tanks?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
*yea!*

so, i heard that in the past gaia use to sell posters. right? well, hearing about this, i would love to buy some since my walls are a drab. will the gaia store ever sell posters or any other fun stuff?

also, brennivan. undies. boyshorts. please???? whee

these questions opened for anyone to answer and thanks!

also lanzer, what's with all the boxes on the floor in your office area? ever since seeing the pic via twitter, i was wondering if you need file cabinets.

added: will you play in another ggw in the future? (this is for stark who came in late.)

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
hihi this is my first time posting here :3
1>will we ever see jello skins
2.what is your favourite breed of dog X3 i love huskies >w<
3. if mario and bowser crashed through your window in the middle of the night and started having an epic battle what would you do o3o?
Kanoko’s a new shop keeper! Yah! No more side bar character! Was that the plan from the start? Or was it public demand that saved her? You been saying fro weeks “no plans for Kanoko” So any how, what’s next for her? Will she rise to power? Or will she continue her odyssey of Timmy-like bad luck?

Are the Brennivin and Radio Jack who are running the new shop from the Mirror world or are the from our world? They clearly have connections to the RIG but whose world are they from? If they are from the Mirror world did they follow Kanoko out?

Will the magic shop ever sell multi pose or evolving items?
Are we still getting a weapons shop? Or is the new magic shop going to sell weapons?

What NPCs will be key players in the Halloween event?

How many of these Carl the Elk facts are true?

He's a nudist
he never shaves
he doesn't lick heavy petting
he doesn't like light petting or petting of any sort
for a guy he has an impressive rack
he pissed off Rina by eating her flowers once at breakfast then a gain at lunch, She had to buy a shot gun and put up a sign that says "Plase don't eat the daisies"
also Rina is a bad speller
he scares Peyo in ways we cant begin to describe
Rancher Bill's son once tried to Milk him
His antlers often become entangled in the cloths of customers who try to feed him
He once Snorted at Rufus, sending the cat up a book self.
his favorite show is northern exposure but he only watches the credits.
he once tried to join the Olympic Swim team but he didn't do so well
he'll never pull a sleigh even if you ask him nice
He has an unhealthy attachment to a coat rack.
Old man Logan once mistook him for Gambino's mounted hunting trophy.
when Becky and Jinx dressed as a Deer for Halloween, they sent him in to a mating frenzy
he can o simple math by tapping his hoof.
when Kanoko dressed up as a salt cube for one of her odd jobs, He licked her for 5 hours before any one heard her cry.
In addition to being an Elk he's also a Freemason
Vanes spends 2 hours every Friday grooming his fur.
he and Devin eat at the same vegan restaurant and attend PETA meetings together.
his face appears on the back $2 Gold coin of Gaia, the Front depicts John Clancy Gambino who lived from 1776 to 1861
He is the symbol of a left wing political party that for the past 62 years has nominated Erik Estrada for president.
He was also the high school mascot for Ron Bruise and gave the man his 1st acting job.
He's appeared in 17 movies 25 TV and print adds and has been in the back ground of 17 lesser known movies.
He invented a popular dance in the 1970s after slipping on a linoleum floor
He's the distant cousin of TV personality Gary Gnu
his brother was the Gump from the land of Oz
he often gets fain mail addressed to Carl Reiner
he has a fear of Cherry Puffs, in fact , of most animated. only the garlics don't bother him. he finds Garlic rather yummy.
TV Personality and Mayor Adam West once gave him a medal after mistaking him for Arnold Schwarzenegger
following this, Schwarzenegger punch him in the nose
Schwarzenegger was latter scudded by Chuck Norris
Schwarzenegger latter returned the medal and gave him a written apology
being unable to read, Carl ate the apology
he was latter rushed to the animal hospital and his life was saved by Neil Patrick Harris who chose to just "let it pass"
Carl like to have phone sex with comedian Colin Mochrie who only does it because over the phone, Carl sounds just like Ryan Stiles
Carls fan club is a strange mix of Furies, animal lovers, Gaian zoo workers, people from PETA, and a small number of Gaians with a Bazaar Fetish.
the movie Babbie makes him jealous and he often becomes enraged.
Carl's wife once sent him a "Deer John" letter.
He also posed nude for the John Deer company logo.
He is CEO of his own roofing company
he was turned down 6 times for a roll in Star Wars but did appear in an episode of Lost in space...however, not as an Elk.
He hid under old man Logan's bed every hunting season
he has a hard time crossing at intersections , he cant distinguish when the light changes.
Ace Ventura helped him find his job on Gaia after freeing him from a store that sold ball caps
Sasha thinks he lives at the beach because she heard some one call him a "whelk"
The Zurg have plans to swap his brain with the brain of Julie, but no one would ever care, or know the difference....it could have happened already!
He likes to Ride in Sam's Scion with his head out the window , some times they drive past Jenny Mcphee to giver her raspberries
He can run the Gaia Olympic 3 legged race all by him self
He rejects the party game "Pin the tail on the donkey" out of respect for his fellow beasts.
Agitha once gave him a ripe tangerine and he ate it.
Leon won't let him in Barton because he lacks proper identification papers. He has to sneak in by going over or under the fence. he can do both but never uses the same method twice in a row.
Liam mistook him for Sam's dog and gave him a love note to give to her.
He's deathly afraid of robots
hes also afraid of his own reflecdtion, wich he often sees when he looks at robots.
he once tried to Eat Jacks head
He's good friends with Santa
He once scratched the easter bunny after EB called him names.
Gaians can predict the weather by the size of his shadow with twice the accuracy of that of a ground hog.
He has to pay for two seats when absurd an air plain
the last time he flew they lost his luggage in Ohio
He once water skied along side Henry Winkler , they tried to jump Sally Struthers
despite his fame you will never see his Paw print in front of Grauman's Chinese theater
he once stayed with Peter Griffin that time when Peter said "Hey remember that time we..."
He once Saved Christmas by posing as the Gaia dev team's tree. He was fun to decorate but dangerous to put things under.
he has no clue how to play Monopoly, but he loves to eat hotels.
He is the best at DDR
he's a deadly shot with an AK47 and out gunned Zivago in a resent competition.
He has his own movie review . its so popular that he pushed Jay Sherman out of a job and he was responsible e for giving Slumdog Millionaire its high reputation.
He once filled in for Max Weinberg when Max was traveling with Springsteen and no one knew the difference. In fact Conan said it was Max's best week drumming ever.
He was a key player in the assassination of Triumph the insult comedy dog
his Kryptonian name is Jor-Elk
He loves a good book, mostly for the glue
He once got Sick in Moira's hope chest after eating 550 pounds of dry grass found in Devin's back yard. ever since then she's been after him to make a carpet.
When he went to Otakon to go to the Gaia online Panel he was stopped by a star wars fan who mistook him for a wookie.
He became a Pro at Wii sports after swallowing the Wiimote.
and he was rejected as the coppertone mascot after he snorted at the head off food services for buttering his celery .

He’s British.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Hey guys! I just wanted to know if anyone has ever actually tried to make an item on MSPAint, or if it's even possible? rofl

And how's the weather in California? It's almost time for s-s-snow here :<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces