Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have been noticing on fridays that with the evolving items, most of the regular ones have finished, but instead of getting more regular ones, we keep getting those different evolving items that evolve twice a week. Why is that?

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
DJ Helsing
Hey everyone hows it going. Glad you are all able to attend this weeks ask the admin!
You! *dramatic pointing*

I have a question to ask. Any chance you could bring a Gaia panel or something to a convention in New Zealand (specifically Armageddon, held in Auckland in October)?

Gallant Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Lord_Kira
Evening, Lanzer. Have you ever bothered to look through the zOMG! forum? If you read through some of the threads, you'd see that some of the users have posted a few great ideas on how to get more people interested in the game and create more revenue.
In case you missed it. ^

Romantic Genius

Gio Gio Star
User Image

ωαℓк τhίs ωαỳ
ωαℓк τhίs ωαỳ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When will the next 999 EI come out?

(seriously, I will not stop asking until I get an answer... A simple IDK will be fine)

jύsτ ğίммє α кίss
ℓίкє τhίs!

Oh cute Avatar hunny. And I'm not sure when the next will come out. We just to have to be patient and wait and see ok... whee

Angelic Nitemare

Gio....spamming the thread doesn't help... sweatdrop Trust me, many of us want a new one.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Princess-Orphelia
Gio Gio Star
User Image

ωαℓк τhίs ωαỳ
ωαℓк τhίs ωαỳ

When will the next 999 EI come out?

(seriously, I will not stop asking until I get an answer... A simple IDK will be fine)

jύsτ ğίммє α кίss
ℓίкє τhίs!

Oh cute Avatar hunny. And I'm not sure when the next will come out. We just to have to be patient and wait and see ok... whee
User Image

ωαℓк τhίs ωαỳ
ωαℓк τhίs ωαỳ

You're not an admin...

You don't count. I HAVE been waiting since the Summer Event... The last 1o.oo EI has been WAY done on it's evo...

jύsτ ğίммє α кίss
ℓίкє τhίs!

Romantic Genius

Nenalata:

I just wanted to say 'hi' to you, considering you're from our neighboring country. I'm from Australia.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Nenalata
DJ Helsing
Hey everyone hows it going. Glad you are all able to attend this weeks ask the admin!
You! *dramatic pointing*

I have a question to ask. Any chance you could bring a Gaia panel or something to a convention in New Zealand (specifically Armageddon, held in Auckland in October)?

With regards to conventions for next year. I will be posting some threads in Nov or Dec asking for users feedback and voting on which states and countries we should host events at for 2011.

Please keep an eye out for that and voice your opinion.

But thanks for the suggestion and I'll keep an eye out for that one for the future. No promises!

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Princess-Orphelia
Nenalata:

I just wanted to say 'hi' to you, considering you're from our neighboring country. I'm from Australia.
Hi there! biggrin

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
I Jonathan Joestar I
I have been noticing on fridays that with the evolving items, most of the regular ones have finished, but instead of getting more regular ones, we keep getting those different evolving items that evolve twice a week. Why is that?

Rapid EI last about 3-4 weeks, so something will appear on EI report, it something their testing out. I have no clue what next next report will be cause only Apprentice Charm will evolve, so am quite worry that next week will be a bit dull. hopefully a new EI or the ******** Cat or Case evolve.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
DJ Helsing
Nenalata
DJ Helsing
You! *dramatic pointing*

With regards to conventions for next year. I will be posting some threads in Nov or Dec asking for users feedback and voting on which states and countries we should host events at for 2011.

Please keep an eye out for that and voice your opinion.

But thanks for the suggestion and I'll keep an eye out for that one for the future. No promises!
User Image

ωαℓк τhίs ωαỳ
ωαℓк τhίs ωαỳ

Again, I will ask ya... I think you missed it...

Will Gaia be going to Sunny Puerto Rico? It's really pretty during the summer... And you do have members here in this small rock...

@Mods who can anwer

When will the next 1o.oo EI come out?

jύsτ ğίммє α кίss
ℓίкє τhίs!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items