Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Hunter

7,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Doctor Aizen
Couple of questions actually...

1. When are you folks going to put some effort into fixing the layering issues with old Items? TV Head, Some of the Newbie Items are really cool; however, they're layering format stinks and looks oohhh so horrid....

2. I'm very disappointed in the New DMP 2.0 update for zOMG! Just seems like it's been overly powered thus has caused allot of zOMG! players to disappear and leave the game very empty persay, what are you doing about this?

Suggestions for Item Inflation.

I know this has been noted before; however, I'll ask once more for the millionth, billionth time.

1. Why isn't there some type of Gold Cap for items?
2. There should be a Rarity system set in place to mark down brackets for market pricing. This would indeed kill inflation on 85% of items in the market place.

Very Common, Common, uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, Limited Edition Rare.

at least some of the monthly items wouldn't be flamed into billions and zillions of Gold.

confused

Devout Consumer

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
siskataya
Black Death Goddess
AsterKurayami
Oh I have a Question biggrin

How do you feel about the pace of our Gaia-verse plot?
And do you care if people are invested in the story?

Recently, I've seen plenty of people bashing the storyline as a whole.
It's slightly saddening to think that these individuals don''t give two sh*ts about the "backstory" (I guess we can call it that) ,
to a site they seem pretty invested in monetarily and otherwise.
Whoa, how did you know?!

Ha! I knew it! hehe biggrin I can certainly pass along your suggestion to the art team. While I am not sure when or if it can be made, I'm happy to make sure your request is known ^^

Sisky
Yay Sisky!

Generous Genius

Black Death Goddess
Fedelta Hellbond
siskataya
Fedelta Hellbond
Aaaaaaand its over..thanks again of gaia admins for absolutely nothing..[whimpers and goes away giving up on all hope of gaia]

Pfffffft, you haven't given up all hope and you know it! KNOW IT! :0

If you have something pressing, feel free to pm me with the question/info biggrin

X//D caught me there sisky..just I've really been bugging about getting long...flowing black hair like a combo of gogh reed and pistolera revenge without it being in a ponytail ;x ;
How did you know I was thinking that? eek

; x; cause gaia needs an awesome hair like that. and with your lovely style I can see you wearing it.

Invisible Elder

Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
What would be your weapon of choice during the zombie apocalypse?

They would use Zero in that time >_>;; I think..

WEAPONS, not BAIT. xd

xD He could be used as a Weapon aswell. Like...Anime style pick him up and use him like a Bat.
^.^ -Still A Zero Fangirl, even if she is saying this- -coughs- xD

Or throw him, Fastball Special style. 3nodding I could see that.

Yep Yep~
I think we are giving the other admins idea's maybe? XD

If we are they'd better video tape it. ninja
Fedelta Hellbond
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
What would be your weapon of choice during the zombie apocalypse?

They would use Zero in that time >_>;; I think..

WEAPONS, not BAIT. xd

xD He could be used as a Weapon aswell. Like...Anime style pick him up and use him like a Bat.

; ///; I'm a zero fanboy

*offers Cookie*
m a n g o m e l l o n
Hey there admin!
Just wondering, will you guys be updating the inventory organizer? I think a simple drag and drop would be much easier to use than the current system.

I know you guys are busy folks, I was just wondering!
Keep up the great work, we love you!

We're focused on Towns 2 right now but we definitely want to update the inventory arranger soon. Although I have to say that we would probably be updating a few more flash games before that, so it'll be a bit of a wait. Sorry!

Invisible Healer

17,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Calelith
Veralay
I have a serious question. What are people like myself supposed to do on gaia? I joined a long time ago. I started in 2005 and I grew with gaia and I am sorry but gaia is refusing to grow with me. I am now over 18 years old and I know a lot of people that have also grown past the childhood years. I have dumped money into this site and I feel like gaia is saying, "oh your 18 now. well since you crossed that line we no longer care if you go or stay." I''m not saying I want to be able to c-y-b-e-r on the site or anything, but I am tired of watching my back because I am having a more mature conversation with my friends. There are many topics that do not involve any sexuallity that can go above a PG-13 level. I am mature. I am an adult. Is gaia ever gonna do anything to make the site more usable for it's members that grew up on gaia? Or are we just expected to quit something that has been such a big part of our lives for so long?

You do realize that Gaia is not PG-13 right?
confused

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."
i joined in 04 and am 25 still crawling around gaia after my year of warcraft and homelessness
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace

WEAPONS, not BAIT. xd

Or throw him, Fastball Special style. 3nodding I could see that.

Yep Yep~
I think we are giving the other admins idea's maybe? XD

If we are they'd better video tape it. ninja

YEAH!! xd
siskataya
Black Death Goddess
AsterKurayami
Oh I have a Question biggrin

How do you feel about the pace of our Gaia-verse plot?
And do you care if people are invested in the story?

Recently, I've seen plenty of people bashing the storyline as a whole.
It's slightly saddening to think that these individuals don''t give two sh*ts about the "backstory" (I guess we can call it that) ,
to a site they seem pretty invested in monetarily and otherwise.
Whoa, how did you know?!

Ha! I knew it! hehe biggrin I can certainly pass along your suggestion to the art team. While I am not sure when or if it can be made, I'm happy to make sure your request is known ^^

Sisky

That would be awesome emotion_kirakira
I personally really enjoy our Gaiaverse story emotion_bigheart

Apocalyptic Rogue

Veralay
Calelith
Veralay
I have a serious question. What are people like myself supposed to do on gaia? I joined a long time ago. I started in 2005 and I grew with gaia and I am sorry but gaia is refusing to grow with me. I am now over 18 years old and I know a lot of people that have also grown past the childhood years. I have dumped money into this site and I feel like gaia is saying, "oh your 18 now. well since you crossed that line we no longer care if you go or stay." I''m not saying I want to be able to c-y-b-e-r on the site or anything, but I am tired of watching my back because I am having a more mature conversation with my friends. There are many topics that do not involve any sexuallity that can go above a PG-13 level. I am mature. I am an adult. Is gaia ever gonna do anything to make the site more usable for it's members that grew up on gaia? Or are we just expected to quit something that has been such a big part of our lives for so long?

You do realize that Gaia is not PG-13 right?
confused

I realize that. However the admin still like to get on our case for crossing that line. And honestly it's not cool to flat out ignore gaia's more... seasoned members.

Just gotta watch what you say and how you say it. Flaming/trolling/baiting is a very easy line to cross without knowing.

Tipsy Visionary

13,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Cryptum
I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but I'm one of the people that had had accidentally clicked the join the vampire link, for the event, before there was the dev message about it. I was hoping to find out how the team is doing at solving the problem for those affected by the issue, since there hadn't been an update on the situation for the past few days.

I'll poke Kenny about this tomorrow - he isn't here right now biggrin In the meantime, just make sure you add your name in the official thread here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/halloween-2012-choosing-sides-issue/t.82483211/

Generous Genius

Doctor Aizen
Couple of questions actually...

1. When are you folks going to put some effort into fixing the layering issues with old Items? TV Head, Some of the Newbie Items are really cool; however, they're layering format stinks and looks oohhh so horrid....

2. I'm very disappointed in the New DMP 2.0 update for zOMG! Just seems like it's been overly powered thus has caused allot of zOMG! players to disappear and leave the game very empty persay, what are you doing about this?

Suggestions for Item Inflation.

I know this has been noted before; however, I'll ask once more for the millionth, billionth time.

1. Why isn't there some type of Gold Cap for items?
2. There should be a Rarity system set in place to mark down brackets for market pricing. This would indeed kill inflation on 85% of items in the market place.

Very Common, Common, uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, Limited Edition Rare.

at least some of the monthly items wouldn't be flamed into billions and zillions of Gold.

I completely agree with you. Just look at the prices in alchemy for example. almost all of those items shouldn't be over 20mil
Raine Dragon
Veralay

As a 26-yearold gaian who joined when I was 18, I just wanted to say that it's kinda a time-and-a-place thing. There are things you talk about when there are kids around, or in public and things you don't. There are a lot of places off of gaia where you can have mature conversations without there being younger people around... and for most mature conversations like that, would would either want a less public area (like a social network or email) for those sorts of discussions because of the personal information involved, or you would want an environment which is geared towards more serious debate and has a whole audience of people who are interested in debate of that nature. You don't have to quit gaia, you just have to adjust your expectations of what gaia is an isn't...

That's just my two cents.

While this is true, there are some friends that I only talk to on gaia. and you never know who is watching on this site. I am over 18 and I feel that as an adult I should be able to talk about what I need to talk about without fear of being banned from talking to those certain friends, because gaia wants to ignore the fact that some of it's members do stay past the age of 18.
Thank you for joining us for today's ATA everyone! See you all next Monday! Don't forget to pick your costumes! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff