Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Contributor 150
I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but I'm one of the people that had had accidentally clicked the join the vampire link, for the event, before there was the dev message about it. I was hoping to find out how the team is doing at solving the problem for those affected by the issue, since there hadn't been an update on the situation for the past few days.
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
What would be your weapon of choice during the zombie apocalypse?

They would use Zero in that time >_>;; I think..

WEAPONS, not BAIT. xd

xD He could be used as a Weapon aswell. Like...Anime style pick him up and use him like a Bat.
^.^ -Still A Zero Fangirl, even if she is saying this- -coughs- xD

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
AsterKurayami
Oh I have a Question biggrin

How do you feel about the pace of our Gaia-verse plot?
And do you care if people are invested in the story?

Recently, I've seen plenty of people bashing the storyline as a whole.
It's slightly saddening to think that these individuals don''t give two sh*ts about the "backstory" (I guess we can call it that) ,
to a site they seem pretty invested in monetarily and otherwise.
Whoa, how did you know?!

Generous Genius

siskataya
Fedelta Hellbond
Aaaaaaand its over..thanks again of gaia admins for absolutely nothing..[whimpers and goes away giving up on all hope of gaia]

Pfffffft, you haven't given up all hope and you know it! KNOW IT! :0

If you have something pressing, feel free to pm me with the question/info biggrin

X//D caught me there sisky..just I've really been bugging about getting long...flowing black hair like a combo of gogh reed and pistolera revenge without it being in a ponytail ;x ;

Familiar Poster

I will leave you with this .......

Invisible Elder

Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace

WEAPONS, not BAIT. xd

xD He could be used as a Weapon aswell. Like...Anime style pick him up and use him like a Bat.

Or throw him, Fastball Special style. 3nodding I could see that.
Hannah Yeager
I have some questions that are sort of plot related, but I don't know if they're spoilers...

How exactly do vampires reproduce on Gaia? Is it just through sex? Can a person be embraced? Are both possible? Also, is embrace strictly a bite on the neck? Or is there some form of blood exchange between vampire and victim?
I think this is where the MST3k mantra comes in. Don't worry about the details, just enjoy it.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Fedelta Hellbond
siskataya
Fedelta Hellbond
Aaaaaaand its over..thanks again of gaia admins for absolutely nothing..[whimpers and goes away giving up on all hope of gaia]

Pfffffft, you haven't given up all hope and you know it! KNOW IT! :0

If you have something pressing, feel free to pm me with the question/info biggrin

X//D caught me there sisky..just I've really been bugging about getting long...flowing black hair like a combo of gogh reed and pistolera revenge without it being in a ponytail ;x ;
How did you know I was thinking that? eek
lanzer
GuinAoiichi
@ Gaia Staff : Will Gaia Consider adding an opt out check box for flying giftboxes and the like??

@Gaians : Click to see petition.

User Image

That's the first time I've heard of such a request, any reason as to why?

Clicking the link takes you away from the page you were on, maybe that's why?
I know I find it slightly annoying at times...but I like free stuff so...*clicked*

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
OwO

would y'all consider bringing back the movie theater?

Generous Genius

Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace

WEAPONS, not BAIT. xd

; ///; I'm a zero fanboy

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Black Death Goddess
AsterKurayami
Oh I have a Question biggrin

How do you feel about the pace of our Gaia-verse plot?
And do you care if people are invested in the story?

Recently, I've seen plenty of people bashing the storyline as a whole.
It's slightly saddening to think that these individuals don''t give two sh*ts about the "backstory" (I guess we can call it that) ,
to a site they seem pretty invested in monetarily and otherwise.
Whoa, how did you know?!

Ha! I knew it! hehe biggrin I can certainly pass along your suggestion to the art team. While I am not sure when or if it can be made, I'm happy to make sure your request is known ^^

Sisky
Calelith
Veralay
I have a serious question. What are people like myself supposed to do on gaia? I joined a long time ago. I started in 2005 and I grew with gaia and I am sorry but gaia is refusing to grow with me. I am now over 18 years old and I know a lot of people that have also grown past the childhood years. I have dumped money into this site and I feel like gaia is saying, "oh your 18 now. well since you crossed that line we no longer care if you go or stay." I''m not saying I want to be able to c-y-b-e-r on the site or anything, but I am tired of watching my back because I am having a more mature conversation with my friends. There are many topics that do not involve any sexuallity that can go above a PG-13 level. I am mature. I am an adult. Is gaia ever gonna do anything to make the site more usable for it's members that grew up on gaia? Or are we just expected to quit something that has been such a big part of our lives for so long?

You do realize that Gaia is not PG-13 right?
confused

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

I realize that. However the admin still like to get on our case for crossing that line. And honestly it's not cool to flat out ignore gaia's more... seasoned members.
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace
Angel Did Epic
Lunatic Lace

WEAPONS, not BAIT. xd

Or throw him, Fastball Special style. 3nodding I could see that.

Yep Yep~
I think we are giving the other admins idea's maybe? XD

Powerful Guardian

User ImageAre there ANY plans to change the Daily Chance award? The "bonus" items for logging in 6+days a week are so lame and so old. Pants? Again? Summer Top? Please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff