Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can we see Hatsya as a character in the next RIG?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hello Everyone

1.Can you make the preview image in jigsaw a little bigger?
zOMG related:
2.Why do the flying giftboxes in Bass'ken Lake spam the chat box (when they're not in the screen)?
3.My friend has a problem with a zOMG! badge (Air Fluff Decimator), she even posted in the zOMG! bugs forum, is there a way to solve this problem?

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Good Afternoon Admins!!!

How are you all today?

I just wanted to say thank you SO MUCH for coming to the AWA!

I had a blast with all your whacky challenges!!! emotion_dealwithit

Oh! btw, it seems you should give DJ Helsing a little bit more pocket money for his Red Bull/Monster addiction. emotion_awesome

He had the same problem last year getting confused, and it was really just sooo cute emotion_yatta

So maybe you should just leave things as they are.... ninja

Anywho my question for you today are....

A.) Will you be going to the AWA next year as well?

B.) What happen to Sunday's event? emotion_8c emotion_bandaid

I was very sad to see that you guys didn't have a Sunday panel like last year.

I believe it was Sunday where you went around trying to find other users who had done this or that.

I really did enjoy it! Please bring it back? emotion_kirakira

No idea about 2013 AWA

as for the sunday event we cut it due to timing and pricing of flights
Hello ,good afternoon gaia adims, smile Hope you are doing great today. I am haveing problems with the gaia cash tree. when i go to it it shows me i have lots a videos i can watch for gaia cash,but when i click on them sometimes it dont do anything like the watch button isant working or something, or other times it pulls up a error showing it couldn't find the video i was trying to view, or it also seems like other time it will pull up the little window like it will let me watch a video but it don't want to finish loading for me to watch it. This has been doing/giveing me problems since sunday. it was working just fine on saturday. crying Im not sure if it is the sponsers or if im the only one haveing these problems sweatdrop But i hadn't been able to really earn any/little gaia cash. Thank you so much for your time in reading my problem and i really hope the gaia cash tree gets to working back to normal again. Thanks and have a awsome day. emotion_kirakira

Mysterious Trickster

Who's going to New York Comic Con, next week? Sadly, I missed out on the Gaia panel at Otakon, so I have to make it up here!

ALSO! CAN THERE BE A PSA ABOUT SIGNATURES? You guys should know how many I've reported! D:
I'm still curious... who is Mr. Green --> mrgreen

He is the oddball out of all the smileys, kinda feel sorry for him.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam
oh man halloween. i haven't thought of what to be or to make. then again i have some things i need to finish sewing... sweatdrop

and, i can't think of any questions right now. so i'll just.. lurk.. ninja

I see you lurking. And you'll need to join the zOMG! contests this Halloween season. I'll expect your participation. EXPECT IT! scream

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hey Admins, Happy October! I’ve got a few questions for you tonight

1. When might we see the changes in the AMC forum as mentioned in the sticky at the top of that foum

2. What’s the deal with the anime player? are you planning to add new anime or remove it?

3. Related to question 2, if you are planning to add new anime to the anime player, could we just get rid of the anime player forum in the AMC and just make a poll or sticky instead about what anime the users want to see added. The forum’s full of spam threads and low content threads.
And if you won’t get rid of the forum, could you make it so they have to add reasons why they want that anime shows in the forum instead of just saying “ add X show to the anime player"

1. Not current ETA, but we're looking into it and want to get it done ASAP.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
electropoisonwaves
I'm still curious... who is Mr. Green --& mrgreen

He is the oddball out of all the smileys, kinda feel sorry for him.

Honestly, I really don't know! I could make up a story for you if you want, but it would be a lie! A LIE! gonk

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'm REALLY thankful we got the Tiger and Bunny items - but I will admit to being very disapointed with the complete lack of items/outfits from the show that we could wear on our avatar bodies. emo

Was that the sponsor's decision or you guys? burning_eyes

Is there a chance that we will get some in the future?

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sextans

You have been addressed by the admins before concerning your 'issue'. In fact, I'll quote it and link to it:

Quote:
Hi there,

Based on a group decision between the Moderator and Administrative staff, we have decided that this thread has run its course and that locking it is most appropriate for it going forward.

We do appreciate and value every suggestion that is made, however, there are some that are simply not feasible. The "Just Added" section of the Marketplace serves as a landing page for anyone searching for a random item, great deals, or something that just looks really shiny. While this does lead to the instances of users losing mispriced items, it falls on the user to take the time to make sure they have accurately filled out the information for the sale they wish to make. Multiple screens are given in order to serve this purpose and it is the user's responsibility to take the time and focus necessary to ensure that the content they're submitting is correct.

We are always looking for ways to make things easier or more clear for our users but we also must balance that against harming the current experience of others. Something which helps a handful but disadvantages a far larger majority, isn't as ideal a solution as something that helps everyone. We do welcome suggestions which are more feasible and which would benefit a larger scope of the userbase so feel free to support such ideas in the future.

From here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/the-just-added-section-mispriced-items-cp-new-poll/t.68436319_1174/#1174

Your topic was also locked after that. And you are still spreading false information and lies. You have called others, those that use the market, using 'a bot program' etc., including me; without evidence of this. Just your accusations. :/

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Zero Omega
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hey Admins, Happy October! I’ve got a few questions for you tonight

1. When might we see the changes in the AMC forum as mentioned in the sticky at the top of that foum

2. What’s the deal with the anime player? are you planning to add new anime or remove it?

3. Related to question 2, if you are planning to add new anime to the anime player, could we just get rid of the anime player forum in the AMC and just make a poll or sticky instead about what anime the users want to see added. The forum’s full of spam threads and low content threads.
And if you won’t get rid of the forum, could you make it so they have to add reasons why they want that anime shows in the forum instead of just saying “ add X show to the anime player"

1. Not current ETA, but we're looking into it and want to get it done ASAP.

Awesome, I can’t wait to see the changes whenever you get to them.

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
I see what you did there. So, is it my turn now? And does it look bleak? emotion_facepalm

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Here's 3 more questions, if you have time to answer them.

1) A lot of users were offended and upset when [NPC] Devin's art update came out. He was turned into a stereotypical gay male, with a pink shirt and a flopped wrist and a feminine pose. It was downright atrocious, and many would like o see him return to his former look.

Will we see Devin return to his former non-offensive look?

User Image

2) This one's right to the point. What the hell happened to [NPC] Lance?!?!

User Image

3) Do you ever miss.....the OLD Gaia? sad

User Image

Fashionable Vampire

Hey Lanzer and crew!

Some questions for tonight:

1: Modus Operandi was inspired by Criminal Minds and it got me wondering. Will we be seeing a sequel or a prequel to this EI? Also, was this show in particular the inspiration for this item?

2: As far as zOMG! is concerned, the Bloodstone Amulets are no longer soulbound. However, should I decide to jump into the foray of DMS, would this amulet be soulbound again? Or would still remain in its non-soulbound state?

3: Can we get some "Leverage" and/or "Criminal Minds" inspired items? emotion_kirakira

4: Speaking of which...from those two shows, do you guys have favorite characters from there?

5: What happened to the October 2012 Monthly Letter? It's not showing up in the Cash Shop for me today. Is it glitched?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff