Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Gekko

Elementis_Dragon
Hi Gaia Staff I was a little curious on something and it may just be a dumb question but one I'm curious about. The event when you choose what fraction your on, the item you were granted once choosing a side is now soulbound. I figure that's a safety measure for when the event starts so there's no confusion, my question is, well will the item be unsoulound after the event? I dont care either way I like the fraction I chose I'm just curious.

One more thing, is their a possibility of more Gaia Cash cards expanding to other stores anytime soon? JW on that also so no big deal if not.

Thanks for Reading.
The items will be unbound after the event.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Angel Did Epic
Zero Omega
Angel Did Epic
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega

Man give me time to read what you sent back. gonk
You're so cute. redface

*dies*

I agree...Zero is 'so' cute

*death x2*

See if we can go to Death x3 >_>
*pokes zero*

*explodes x2*

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Speaking in terms of Halloween outfits: I love my tail. It is a fine tail. However, it would be better in black emotion_kirakira

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Panagrammic
Hey, guys! Just lurking.

You get ur a** in here and answer some questions dammit!

LOL Just kidding. How are ya tonight Pan? wink Anything exciting going on in staffland??

Retro Punk

@ GAIA :

I do have a question/gripe. Will you guys come out with a new "Elder" type word for achievements???
Cuz it really burns me that my mule has it. I mean if i would have know that we were going to be able to add words from the begining my main would have been all up in the achievements from the get go !

Do you suppose you can make the words transferable?? or at least with a new "old/ancient/Mature" type adjectives??

Codebreaking Phantom

Sandokiri
Mifftastical
Say hi and wish Sandokiri a great day for me~

Thanks! Other than a most disagreeable lunch, I'm quite having one! And I hope you are as well~ 3nodding

Derps
I didn't think you were in AtA's, it's been too long since I been to one clearly xP

I hope it wasn't too disagreeable and it clears up.
My day has been waking up late, allowing me to be here ♥

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Panagrammic
Hey, guys! Just lurking.

I see you.. -hug-

Scurvy Pirate

K4M
Uncle Kenny
Brian The Lion
Can you give us a hint on the October event? cat_cool

1) It's Halloween themed
2) It's based on the storyline
3) You can join either team (Vampire or Dark Elf) by clicking the links in the PMs you received from the event NPCs
4) Yeah, that's all you get
Is there by any chance a possibility of us getting some new vampire skins from this event? ;D

No more hints! scream

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Stray Cougar
If there was a poltergeist in the gaia main building, what would you all do?

Throw Uncle Kenny in front of it.

Mega Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
I fear I've been lost in the sea crying Therefore, I'm editing my post down to one question:

1. I've been hoarding my gaia cash for some time now and I was wondering, when is the next 999GCash EI coming out? :O

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
HDMI
HDMl
Time Waits For No One

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Hello admins, artists, developers, etc, just a few questions here.

4. Who decided on the colored names? Orange, limegreen, pink, brown. You know, for the Gaia staff.

Originally Admins were orange, site mods were purple, global mods were teal, and omni mods were dark green. As the number of positions grew and the size of the moderating team grew, we expanded the color set. The colors are intended to not only allow people to easily identify a specific type of position so it is easier to contact the correct person to help you with an issue (e.g. you need an Admin, look for an orange name!) but act as a safety measure as well - only real staff have certain color names. Anyone claiming to be Gaia staff without one of the set colors is probably trying to scam you or phish your password!

Quote:

5. Cookies or cake?... xd
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Cookies! Om nom nom! Not that I eat either anymore, but if I had to choose, cookies! biggrin

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
QUESTION TO ALL STAFF!!!!

If one of you gets sick, is it automatically considered a staff infection? xDDD

I had to say it....lawlz

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
it would be nice to have an inventory oganizer that was useful. like you could group all the same colors, or all shirts, etc and more then anything easy to use! not drag it hee o there to set it up

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"...

Can we get more green/blue-green/hazel premium eyes? Please, I beg.
Oh, and green wigs too.
Oh pretty please ~ crying

..."

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
lanzer
Regarding the Tone Limbs Gloves items, they should be able to have the sell back button, but we can look into it and see why that's not working for you.

Sorry, no hints for Alchemy yet.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

With the Aquarium items I mentioned, it was a huge complaint with multiple other users not having that button available, forcing them to either sell the item in the Inventory Arranger or on the MP instead of from right in their Inventories. That was fixed, somehow, a couple of weeks ago as I said, but it seems the issue of the button not being there for some gold shoppe items still persists.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff