Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hana Maehata
Hana Maehata
Heya there~! How's it going?

I've got a few questions for you, so I hope I'm not much of a bother. sweatdrop

Will Meredith ever be a major or somewhat major character in the plot line?

If there was one item you could get from any anime/game/whatever, without worrying about copyright, what would it be?

Do you play Harvest Moon, Kingdom Hearts, or Pokemon?
Sorry, but I really want these questions answered!
...?
spike_sp
fulltimefailure
spike_sp
hello fulltimefailure ^^ may i ask what is your job on gaiaonline ?

yes you may biggrin

I am an artist who is working on Battle, and Rally. Both are very fun projects.

how do you like working on battle and rally ?

Both great experiences. Battle is a great project to be on, trying to do our best to please everyone and add tons of fun for everyone. Rally is a fun project because I can make things for the xB that I can't get in real life.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
When Word Bump is restored will Edmund's Credit Exchange be restored along with it?
Nuire
Nuire

And lastly, do you guys plan to dress up for Halloween? <3

y'know, i love dressing up every halloween if possible. last time i went in total geisha garb and hit up the ginormous hollywood block party :3

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
kirbyUFO
Cube B

Oooh... willl Hadouken and Shun Goku Satsu rings make an appearance in the battle system?

maybe not exactly hadouken rings, but i've definitely taken some influence from capcom and snk game animation in creating ring effects =)

Yay!
I'm still going to have to shout _____Douken when I use it though. XD

GAIADOUKEN!
The Arabian Flu
The Arabian Flu
The Arabian Flu
The Arabian Flu
The Arabian Flu
Yo Lanz, I'm figuring you could help me out here.

My main account, Thelostcup, was just permed for spamming.

That's all fine and dandy, except for one thing: I'm innocent

If I made a post perceived as spam, it wasn't intentional or it was a joke pertaining to the content of a thread. However, I did almost get banned once before because of a spam post somebody made above mine, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

Is there any possible way this ban may have been accidental, OR IS THIS WHOLE SITE JUST A HUGE GODDAMN CONSPIRACY JUST LIKE THE MOON LANDING?!?!?!?

Also, whatever happened with those word bump items we were promised over a year ago?

Quoted for Great justice.

Or lack of it.
ok guys well I gotta run.

4,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Hello Lanzer and other staff,

Will this year's event skin have stages like the zombie or just one stage like the zurgs? And, will you make them like the Von Helson family vampires? I'd love to have an avatar like Louie. xd Silver/Pale Blue slitted anime eyes, small fangs, pale skin, and hair of choice would be awesome! I can't wait for the event and hopefully I'll not be grounded when the event happens. D: Will more plushies come out in the future? Like the grunny, perhaps another kitty plushie, garlic plushie? (I'll think people would be happy with those). Thanks for reading my suggestion and questions. :3

-Emerald Rain

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
fulltimefailure
ok guys well I gotta run.

Bye. sad

Tiny Shapeshifter

Yen Quest
1. If the 2% fee is being effective and had sinked alot of gold, would you announce it to the users? Also, how long do you think would be long enough to make a conclusion from it?

2. Is the next update on MMO going to be soon?

3. When would you announce the voting date for the item contest entries?

4. Is there going to be a sponser quest this week? xD

5. How's Vo doing?

I guess these questions doesn't have a specific date or it'll ruins the surprise? sweatdrop
The Arabian Flu
The Arabian Flu
The Arabian Flu
The Arabian Flu
The Arabian Flu
The Arabian Flu
Yo Lanz, I'm figuring you could help me out here.

My main account, Thelostcup, was just permed for spamming.

That's all fine and dandy, except for one thing: I'm innocent

If I made a post perceived as spam, it wasn't intentional or it was a joke pertaining to the content of a thread. However, I did almost get banned once before because of a spam post somebody made above mine, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

Is there any possible way this ban may have been accidental, OR IS THIS WHOLE SITE JUST A HUGE GODDAMN CONSPIRACY JUST LIKE THE MOON LANDING?!?!?!?

Also, whatever happened with those word bump items we were promised over a year ago?

Quoted for Great justice.

Or lack of it.

Dapper Mage

Druki
Short question: When is it estimated the administrative team will be finished with going through the moderator applications?

Long question: Apologies if it's been asked/answered or if you cannot answer this question. smile

I know that there was a slight mistake which resulted in ten times the desired amount of applications to be accepted. However, it's been two months now and I was wondering if, judging by the current rate at which they're being reviewed and how many have been so far, if you can place an estimated time-frame as to when we can expect to hear a response from someone, either through announcement or via PM.

Thank you for your time with answering my question.

-Druki
Nuire
Nuire
Will we have to wait for Word Bump's botting problem to be fixed before we get the items exhanged by the credits?

Why are the world map images lower quality lately? D:

And lastly, do you guys plan to dress up for Halloween? <3

We're trying to get the word bump problems fixed, though it's taking some time...

The quality of the images went down to try to make things faster to load, and the map system will be re-worked pretty soon.

Yeah, I'll be dressing up for Halloween. Nothing too fancy probably biggrin

Time for dinner! Nice talking to everyone today!
Hana Maehata
If there was one item you could get from any anime/game/whatever, without worrying about copyright, what would it be?

Do you play Harvest Moon, Kingdom Hearts, or Pokemon?

hmmm ANY anime/game, such a broad range to choose from! i wouldn't mind having lain's computer hehe, that's a pretty nerdy one. okay, maybe my own chobits chii, lol. does that still count as an item? ><

i've been playing harvest moon:innocent life on psp a bit lately. such a relaxing game =) i watched spork play kingdom hearts, i love the visual style of that series. the music is pretty fun too, hearing those sort of squaresoft style remixes of songs i remember from my childhood

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff