Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Sleepy Tay
Lanzer
a vanilla cupcake
Will we have more cash shop/gold shop updates with items themed from different countries?

Most definitely, but which country and which culture would be the most welcomed by Gaians? Would love to find out. smile

You've covered a lot of the globe, Lanzer, what with the recent Spain and Mexican-ish styled outfits released recently. Is there anything left?! o.O;;

Puerto Rico?
(Please, no damned reggaeton items.)

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
seductive pheromones
hey lanzer, how was your trip? is it hot enough for u and the staff? its like 114 degrees here in los angeles. anywho lets starts the Q&A

1 will there be a daily chance update?

2. when are we going to get some more EI that are non rapid??

3 when is the new games coming out???

I know I'm not a Admin but what the hell right sweatdrop

Daily Chance was sorta "updated" a few months back. The more people you refer, the better your prizes are.

And Oregon Trail Frontier Skies was apparently added to Games not that long ago. Anything else and a Admin will have to answer that.

xmikex
hi

1. im trying to complete the invisible achievement, but there are people who keep stoping me from getting that achievement. what can i do?

2 when will we get the conclusion manga of summer event

3 what can we expect from gaia in the next 2 weeks?

Keep at it until you get it or slag it. That one in particular is hell to get. I gave up on that when I found out how to get it.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Hey Lanzer! I feel honored to be able to ask something, lol.

I was wondering why some of the Cash Shop's items have first and second Gen.'s, but they haven't actually evolved, and carry the same items as the first Gen.'s. Example: The Pistolera.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Djlanfull
Sleepy Tay
Lanzer
a vanilla cupcake
Will we have more cash shop/gold shop updates with items themed from different countries?

Most definitely, but which country and which culture would be the most welcomed by Gaians? Would love to find out. smile

You've covered a lot of the globe, Lanzer, what with the recent Spain and Mexican-ish styled outfits released recently. Is there anything left?! o.O;;

Puerto Rico?

If it hasn't already been done, I'd like to see more Eastern culture stuff, like things from Germany, France, England... Oh! And maybe Russia! ^.^

arisa_jem's Fangirl

Hitched Regular

7,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Enforcer666
seductive pheromones
hey lanzer, how was your trip? is it hot enough for u and the staff? its like 114 degrees here in los angeles. anywho lets starts the Q&A

Daily Chance was sorta "updated" a few months back. The more people you refer, the better your prizes are.

And Oregon Trail Frontier Skies was apparently added to Games not that long ago. Anything else and a Admin will have to answer that.

xmikex
hi

1. im trying to complete the invisible achievement, but there are people who keep stoping me from getting that achievement. what can i do?

2 when will we get the conclusion manga of summer event

3 what can we expect from gaia in the next 2 weeks?

Keep at it until you get it or slag it. That one in particular is hell to get. I gave up on that when I found out how to get it.
that daily chance was pulled out due to backlash. At the moment Daily chance is is still the crappy daily chance.

Feline Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
Ok time to ask questions!

Will we see the rise of the cults of BOO and SIN in this year's Halloween?

How's your new CEO of Gaia?

What is your opinion on the 5th Generation of Pokemon?

What will you dress up as for Halloween Mister Lanzer? : D

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Sleepy Tay
Lanzer
a vanilla cupcake

Vietnam, Korea, Ireland, Germany, France, Thailand, Cambodia, etc.

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Lanzer
Ralph Raff
Greetings!

Second time posting, kind of shy, so straight to questions:

When comes the next manga and comics regarding the current plot?

Is it safe to say both the site in general and zOMG! will have their Halloween events? In time (before october 31, even starting some days before the 31st)?

Yes there will be a zOMG component for the Halloween Event along with the main site wide event. This time around it'll be on-time. We started early with a very solid timeline this time.

Ah, thanks for answering. that's indeed great to know.

I have one last question. As I get to find loopholes (and seems others noticced as well) twisted xp No new maps added, only some new NPC quests, and the Holiday events as we have been getting, as you replied to someone else....

But, it may mean some maps expansions in existence, can be open some time soon, by end of year, or during next year for sure? redface smile

9,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Sleepy Tay
Djlanfull
Sleepy Tay
Lanzer
a vanilla cupcake

Puerto Rico?

If it hasn't already been done, I'd like to see more Eastern culture stuff, like things from Germany, France, England... Oh! And maybe Russia! ^.^

Russia has been done already.
England, just a bit.
France and Germany? I don't know...
But I would love some more middle eastern related items..... heart heart heart

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lanzer
a vanilla cupcake

I'd like to see Josie have a few more European items (like German/French/Polish/English) in her shop.

Unstoppable Krampus

The Enforcer666

Actually, no. Social Daily Chance was never implemented. They scrapped the idea pretty soon after they announced it because of all the negative feedback.

User Image

arisa_jem's Fangirl

Hitched Regular

7,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What are your guys plan for the daily chance?
Is zOMG ever going to get updates that actually expand on the story?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Enforcer666
seductive pheromones

No. Gaia scrapped that idea due to many people complaining about it. Rethinking Daily Chance

Feline Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
Lanzer
a vanilla cupcake

How about some fashion from Motherland Russia, ohohohoh~
twistedangel310
Who is in charge of the Timmy evolving item and what have they been doing instead of working on him? It hasn't had a real evolution since May 21st!

And as long as we're talking about EIs, is it possible to give Reaper some more time to work on her own? Pietro and Catastrophe have been going for over a year already!

We've just gotten some help to free up some of Pepper Tea's time, hopefully that in turns will give more time to Reaper also. I'll help check on the EI's for you guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff