Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Harbinger of Pandamonium
Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            1. I have the loiterer achievement, but I'm unsure if the fact that I got it was a bug or not.
            I know I've logged in for 60 days straight, so why do I have loiterer and not streaker?
            I made a thread here, so maybe you could answer it there, pretty please? emotion_kirakira
1. Things that require new counters can't be done retroactively, so the counter started from when the achievement was released, sorry! sweatdrop

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            So then why did I get the Loiterer achievement if it requires me to log in
            for 30 days straight after the achievement becomes available.
            It hasn't been 30 days since Loiterer was released,
            so is it a bug that I have it, or was it supposed to be granted to people
            who already had the 30 days of log ins acquired?

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
I loved the events. They were quite enjoyable. Thank you for implementing them!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
scullylam
Zero Omega
scullylam
wait. a manga update. :O

*opens a tab to check*

aww i was beat to it. but here are some of my repeat questions... maybe... kinda..

1. can we have more mods in the zomg forum? that place is not even an attractive mess. or even, update the rules of that particular forum? just things are so out of hand in there... sad

2. with the mention of "unreleased items" for zomg, can a few maybe be like, oh let's say creating a swarf sdplus doll or even a marshall doll?

3. um.... i forgot what i was going to ask... > < so um... hi? *waves*

1. This is something we were talking about earlier, when we have some more information you'll know.

thank you brony king! *hug*

oh also, i guess the new season of mlp is delayed. last i heard it was to begin was this past saturday. i'm not the only one with pony withdrawl right? sweatdrop

What's a pony? eek

Dangerous Lunatic

And to think I was gonna log off for the night. emotion_awesome

Salty Sweetheart

Zero Omega
rinlee
Zero! Where's my mod app rejection letter?

And on an unrelated note... giving us poor Android users an iOS app? For shaaaaaaaaame ;-;

Haven't looked it over yet!

TOO VAGUE. UNSATISFIED.
I'm just gonna go to a corner and weep...

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I was wondering if there will be anymore wheelchairs in the future?

Winner

10,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
heyoooo admins 4laugh omg hows life question twisted

Barton Sweetheart

Zero Omega
Zealand_Aquarius
Zero Omega
Moderators can work in any forum and move threads from any forum.

Thank you I was wondering as we seem to have one poor moderator working in the zOMG fourm right now and didn't know if it was to do with them been the only named one.

I was certainly confused because I know you were a mod at one point, I figured you knew how it all worked. eek

rofl was NOT expecting that reply, but the embarrassing thing is that my internet poofed, so never got to learn that side of things , I'll also point out that was 3-4 years ago so shocked you remembered ( or I've a black mark against my name, telling you guys if anything goes wrong blame this user....)

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zealand_Aquarius
scullylam

*opens a tab to check*

aww i was beat to it. but here are some of my repeat questions... maybe... kinda..

1. can we have more mods in the zomg forum? that place is not even an attractive mess. or even, update the rules of that particular forum? just things are so out of hand in there... sad

2. with the mention of "unreleased items" for zomg, can a few maybe be like, oh let's say creating a swarf sdplus doll or even a marshall doll?

*waves*

I support more moderators AND a swarf AND Marshall doll are needed for the next RIG at least.

yes please! heck if they were epic recipes i would farm as much as i can to create them both! gives a reason to try and play zomg more. whee

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
II BlazeoftheCookies II
Hello Gaia Mods and Admins. I hope your day is going well. I recently forgot about this. When will I be able to see my beloved main account again? I have waited over two to three months. I know you guys are doing your work, but...I have been waiting patiently. If I could get an answer on this, it would be great.

Remind me if you sent me a PM about this or not? Your username seems vaguely familiar but I get a bunch of people PMing me.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Zealand_Aquarius
Halloween Event 2010 Recycle please? Okay so Uncle Kenny already gave us an answer for this but what about Christmas? Or even next year maybe?

cat_stare I remember that event very well, and I'm sort of kind of praying that they DON'T "recycle it" at all. A lot of hard work went into that particular event, and when the devs realized they made a certain error in Otami Ruins & then subsequently fixed it, certain users responded to all of their hard work & fervor for keeping users happy by repairing previously-unforeseen glitches with an air of selfishness & jackassery that has no place ANYWHERE on this site. cat_talk2hand

cat_whee That being said.......if something *has* to be "recycled", I hope it's the "Vampires & Werewolves" event from 2009. cat_twisted

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
milkbun
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, folks.
- When will the team Gambino long hair with the agape scissors glitch be fixed?
Reminder: Front:
User Image Back: User Image

Fixed~
Now, the hair is shorter in the back. But there's still a big-a** bald spot.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam

*opens a tab to check*

Bad scully, bad! Approaching multiple admins! XD (I tease, I tease!) I'm looking into your concerns that you mentioned earlier. When I have answers, I'll let the community know. 3nodding One secret I can let you in on is that we will be having a zOMG! community contest soon, and there will be zOMG! items.... but not virtual ones... real world items! eek That is all I can say for now, but stay tuned biggrin

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Thank you so much for making the talk like a pirate day event! It's one of my favorite holidays and it was super fun! ^__^

Also, thank you for making Lolita Fashion a hot topic; is there any chance that it could become a long-term subforum?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
When will the Halloween Event start and do we go to the stores to get our Halloween outfit items?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff