Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

23,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
KittenGrey
Zero Omega

I tell everyone old for their birthday, just ask Harbinger.

But I'm only 22 crying That's just above legal drinking age!

ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddd
Has there been any thought put into coming up with new rare fish so we can trade up the catfish/ironjaws/hellfish?

Friendly Wench

Zero Omega
Reporter Anns
Zero Omega

Is there a fast way to get gaia gold and gaia items?

Pay my lots of money and wait by your inbox, it'll come eventually.

No, but seriously, Booty Grab can give you a lot of gold pretty quickly, and zOMG can be a good way to farm and grind for gold also.

Huh, I originally didn't have a question ; but now I do. { And I am only just now getting in ATA , so I don't know who I should be asking } Why was a cap put on zOMG! And is it really called 'nerfing' ??
Narumi Misuhara
Thank you and keep up the great work!

Generous Genius

Zero Omega
Fedelta Hellbond
Zero Omega

Dude the week before last they put up a free oni item thing for someone who only mentioned it once. One time!!

I have been begging and begging for a gogh reed recolor for weeks!! Completely unfair.

Isn't there a way you mods or admins can consider making it?!

The Oni Set being unsoulbound is actually a fairly long standing suggestion, but it's also a lot easier to unsoulbound an item than it is to recolor an entire series of items. xd

Oh but gaia can make several recolors of how many rapid ei's the past few months?

I just want a gogh reed with the zero hair as black instead of white. Gaia has no perfectly straight black hair.

Fashionable Visionary

13,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Alright guys, time for us to head out. Thanks for joining us!

...Until next time...

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
zOMG was generating a lot of gold on the site, so we had to tone it down. Yeah, it's really called "nerfing" (as in, "you changed my weapon into a nerf weapon!" wink

O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Zero Omega
Reporter Anns
Zero Omega

Is there a fast way to get gaia gold and gaia items?

Pay my lots of money and wait by your inbox, it'll come eventually.

No, but seriously, Booty Grab can give you a lot of gold pretty quickly, and zOMG can be a good way to farm and grind for gold also.

Huh, I originally didn't have a question ; but now I do. { And I am only just now getting in ATA , so I don't know who I should be asking } Why was a cap put on zOMG! And is it really called 'nerfing' ??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff