• Nova Novice 100
Narumi Misuhara
Damien_The_Omen
Narumi Misuhara
Welcome to ATA everyone!

siskataya

Zero Omega

stare I just have one question. stare

When, exactly, do you plan on MAKING people unequip and/or otherwise remove those "Overseer" skins from their avatars? Contrary to what anyone else says/believes/thinks/etc., they've been exploiting a(n ongoing) glitch for the past three years by simply not changing or refusing to change their avatars. Some people feel that this is unfairly promoting a double standard of sorts; i.e., one that says "it's wrong to exploit these glitches, but going ahead & exploiting this one is perfectly okay".

This is an issue that needs to be addressed posthaste, because quite frankly, there's little to no point in telling everyone else that they're bound to the rules of the site if you willingly let a few dozen/hundred/thousand/etc. people get away with breaking just one. evil talk2hand

We have no plans to make them do so. While they are taking advantage of an exploit it was also an exploit circumstance created by us. At the time we made that event the leads at the time knew some Gaians would never change their avatars so they could keep the skin. Frankly if your unwilling to change your avatar for the rest of the time your on Gaia to keep a skin, then more power to you. The downside of course is not being able to ever change it.

Actually, that reminds me. There is a glitch where you can make your arms disappear when you wear block head and the ghosty. I had my avi wearing it once and got it undone by a mod ;n; I like the armless look, could we possibly have an item that takes away our arms? I know there's on that removes our head

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Nightkillerzzz
canu get monthly collectables without purcasing them?

Yes, you can buy them off of the marketplace for Gaia gold.
Also sometimes contests are held and if you win them, you can win a collectible in that fashion.

Conservative Phantom

Could the aquariums stop lagging some and causing issues for my computer.

Plus more items for our everyday shops? Maybe things from games, tv shows, anime, and movies?

Sexy Turtle

HeIIraiser

Aww your avi is cute!
And yes sometimes poses hide from us.

; w ;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you,

and that sucks, big time.

I wonder if any green items have hidden poses?
*Runs back and testing every green items as possible*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
SilverSeptember
Hi Admins. This is my first post on an ATA, so be nice? sweatdrop

So, I was strolling along Gaia and I noticed the new story update. So, I clicked on it. And the first thing I noticed was that the side of the archives looked like this. And sadly, it's been like that for a while for me, and I was hoping it could be fixed.

By the way, I loved the conclusion of Loyalty! emotion_yatta

Welcome to ATA!

Eventually we hope to just completely re-write the manga viewer.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Black Lust Perfume

You're welcome.
I stole that floating skull heart. ♥

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Fedelta Hellbond
Zero Omega

Dude the week before last they put up a free oni item thing for someone who only mentioned it once. One time!!

I have been begging and begging for a gogh reed recolor for weeks!! Completely unfair.

Isn't there a way you mods or admins can consider making it?!

The Oni Set being unsoulbound is actually a fairly long standing suggestion, but it's also a lot easier to unsoulbound an item than it is to recolor an entire series of items. xd

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Matriz Astuto
For my favorite mod, Narumi: Hi, how are you?

I'm well smile

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Unique Inspirations
Zero Omega
Unique Inspirations
Zero Omega
Unique Inspirations
Hello My Dear ATA people,
Curiousity. Do you believe Lanky's surviving that job as a teacher?? I wish i could send him a big hug *as a fellow fan* User Image

I always thought he would slowly go insane, devolve into a deranged maniac talking and mumbling about literature until one day he finally explodes.

Maniac? That's every teacher's results, whom I known, I can't help but to giggle at that..
Ah, my memories of Middle School Came back to me..

Lanky: I can't take i- *BOOMS!!!*

Students: NO CLASS!!! 8D

Unique

This is exactly how I envision it...

Bwahahaha...

Wow,no way, your joking right?! XD Hahahaha!
Better send him some duct tape with little North Kitten Star Decor. Tis be a treat so he stays strong.. and Intact!
Unique

... *contemplates*

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Is halloween going to be having anything to do with Vampires?

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Zero Omega
HeIIraiser
Zero Omega

OOOOOOHHHHHH, RIMSHOT. Two points. I'll be here all week, try the veal, it's lovely.

Veal, eh?
Never had it.

When can I exchange my coil points for awesome points?
;D
It's ten cool points for one awesome point, just tell me when you have ten.
NEED. MOAR POINTS.
emotion_dowant

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Yeata Zi
Zero Omega
Yeata Zi
ALRIGHT!

Happy ATA Monday all!

I'm in my first semester of graduate school and IT IS SO HARD.

Anything difficult going on with you guys?

/Zi's non important question.

Started my next round of improv classes, that's sort of difficult.
Improv sounds really fun. I teach an improv class at summer camp for highschoolers <3

Nice! I'm taking improv classes at my local ComedySportz.

Interesting Raider

24,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
codemonkey37179
Rowan Damia
codemonkey37179
slipknot4740
hello admin peeps. when exactly are you gonna put a patch on towns? i try and use the arrows to go to a deferent section of the town and it brings me back to the section i was just in. please make a patch for it, and when will we see new items for rally and the games?

We are busy making Towns 2, and will eventually shut down towns 1.

If you shut down Towns 1 then what will happen to our houses? Will they be moved or will we just lose everything that we have put into them?

You houses will be safe. You just pick a place in the new towns and our tornadoes will pick up your house and safely put it in your new neighborhood. You'll be able to pick a town, and then pick a neighborhood ,for example Gambino Heights, and then have your own community of friends.

Moving is something that I was worried about, because a group of my friends & I all live in the same neighborhood in town 1. I would still like to be able to live in the same area as most of my friends. It was hard to coordinate a move.

Also is there any way to help with my aquarium going black every few weeks? It last for 4-6 days on different accounts at different times.

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
codemonkey37179
KittenGrey
codemonkey37179
KittenGrey
codemonkey37179

Fully finished? I think it will always be a work in progress. We plan to keep adding events and games.

We are hoping to have the houses in by the end of this year, as well as bugs, shaking trees, etc.

Then at the start of next year, we start adding the next town (Barton, Akea, or Durem). We have not decided which one.

maybe you can do a poll somewhere, asking users which town they would like to see next?

It is rather up to the artists. If left up to me I'd put the paintball back, and the winners would be the next town.

Alright~ That paintball idea would have been fun though xD
Mebbe the artists can split into teams and play paintball and decide like that? xDD

You mean, in real life, in the office? That would be fun, but the artists would just stop in the middle of fighting and make something pretty out of the paint.

gaia or irl. But if it happens irl, I want pictures emotion_dowant

Sexy Turtle

HeIIraiser
Black Lust Perfume

You're welcome.
I stole that floating skull heart. ♥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its from GaiArch, an Plug-in for Chrome.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff