`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Why is it when I can finally make one of these, I can't think of anything? x.x

Oh I got one, will Russell Ace appear in the comics proper? He's been in a "weekly" comic and an RIG, but what about the actual comics?

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Ahoy!
definitely did enjoy the pirate day event!
thank you for the talk like a pirate day event and for keeping it going throughout the weekend
also thank you for halfling day!

Question!
1.Can you tell us or perhaps give us any hints about this years halloween event?
2.does it contain witches?
3.perhaps or does countess ambrosia have a role in it?

Scurvy Pirate

Crystal Sparda
3. So I know that we aren't getting ToTing in Towns 2 for this Halloween,
but will we still have it in old Towns?

No, ToTing will only be in Shops this year. Our focus on Towns 2.0 will mean we aren't taking time to put ToTing into Towns 1.0 either.

Malevolent Gaian

Hello folks. Very thankful that you've tipped your hat to those of us running Android by providing us a version of the Gaia on the Go app. I have some concerns though. Having used both the iOS and Android versions of this app...is there anyway we can get something that follows the Android Design Guidelines a bit more rather than a direct and identical clone to the iOS version? I don't mean to sound ungrateful, and I understand that it's still kind of in a beta phase (correct me if I'm wrong...) but I feel as if we got a sloppy port rather than a true app of our own.

Fluffy Otaku

Hello ATA!

i just wanted to ask whether the new Kittens game being developed will exclusively be for mobile devices...does that mean we won't be able to play it in the site using our regular computers?

Thanks!

Oh! And yes, the past events have been fun :3
YES finally!!

I want to know-- who is Mr. Green? This guy: mrgreen

He's like the random outlier out of all the smileys.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Maggot
Narumi Misuhara! You mentioned getting out unreleased zOMG items in your journal... Any chance we could finally get the True Believers shirt? ninja

User Image

I don't even know what they all are, I just know we have them. XD

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Will Edmund's shop come back with new items?

Will there be holiday events in zomg like halloween?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
wait. a manga update. :O

*opens a tab to check*

aww i was beat to it. but here are some of my repeat questions... maybe... kinda..

1. can we have more mods in the zomg forum? that place is not even an attractive mess. or even, update the rules of that particular forum? just things are so out of hand in there... sad

2. with the mention of "unreleased items" for zomg, can a few maybe be like, oh let's say creating a swarf sdplus doll or even a marshall doll?

3. um.... i forgot what i was going to ask... > < so um... hi? *waves*

Barton Sweetheart

Zero Omega
Moderators can work in any forum and move threads from any forum.

Thank you I was wondering as we seem to have one poor moderator working in the zOMG fourm right now and didn't know if it was to do with them been the only named one.

Salty Sweetheart

Zero! Where's my mod app rejection letter?

And on an unrelated note... giving us poor Android users an iOS app? For shaaaaaaaaame ;-;

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
scullylam

*opens a tab to check*

aww i was beat to it. but here are some of my repeat questions... maybe... kinda..

1. can we have more mods in the zomg forum? that place is not even an attractive mess. or even, update the rules of that particular forum? just things are so out of hand in there... sad

2. with the mention of "unreleased items" for zomg, can a few maybe be like, oh let's say creating a swarf sdplus doll or even a marshall doll?

1. This is something we were talking about earlier, when we have some more information you'll know.

Green Gaian

Narumi Misuhara
Maggot
Narumi Misuhara! You mentioned getting out unreleased zOMG items in your journal... Any chance we could finally get the True Believers shirt? ninja

User Image

I don't even know what they all are, I just know we have them. XD

I hope it's one of them... I want that shirt so bad!

Barton Sweetheart

scullylam

*opens a tab to check*

*waves*

I support more moderators AND a swarf AND Marshall doll are needed for the next RIG at least.

Scurvy Pirate

K4M
Question!
1.Can you tell us or perhaps give us any hints about this years halloween event?
2.does it contain witches?
3.perhaps or does countess ambrosia have a role in it?

I'm afraid I cannot reveal anything about Halloween under penalty of death being fired receiving a stern talking to spoiling it. Instead, I'll answer your question with my own question, also asked by Narumi, have you read the newest manga update today? wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff