Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
My inventory search has been broken for months... I think because my inventory's 12 pages long, because I've tried it on other computers and various browsers and it's broken on all of them. I made a post in Bug Reports but it's been ignored so far. Dressing up has gotten kind of hard >.>

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
scullylam
wait. a manga update. :O

*opens a tab to check*

aww i was beat to it. but here are some of my repeat questions... maybe... kinda..

1. can we have more mods in the zomg forum? that place is not even an attractive mess. or even, update the rules of that particular forum? just things are so out of hand in there... sad

2. with the mention of "unreleased items" for zomg, can a few maybe be like, oh let's say creating a swarf sdplus doll or even a marshall doll?

3. um.... i forgot what i was going to ask... > < so um... hi? *waves*

Bad scully, bad! Approaching multiple admins! XD (I tease, I tease!) I'm looking into your concerns that you mentioned earlier. When I have answers, I'll let the community know. 3nodding One secret I can let you in on is that we will be having a zOMG! community contest soon, and there will be zOMG! items.... but not virtual ones... real world items! eek That is all I can say for now, but stay tuned biggrin

errr sorry sisky. but! at least now i can just pony talk with zero. ;D

eek OMG RLY??????????? does that mean you guys got back your stuff from that mean company that was holding everything hostage? *all excited*

oh i have a surprise for you guys, i just have to mail it first. just sisky, it is a box. wink

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
STILL patiently waiting for you to answer my pms. emotion_kirakira

I read them! That's a step in the right direction!
Okay. So how long until the next phase? ; u ;

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Narumi Misuhara
Sweet Angel Mary
Will the revamp of the games replace gold grants with ticket/item grants? I'm confused by what your journal post meant.

So new zOMG items are coming?

means games like wordbump that give out bachelor credits will instead give out tickets and that games like slots which take tokens to play will be changed to accept gold.

won't the change from bachelor credits to tickets create a problem in alchemy? The Philosopher's Caches require 10 bachelors credits to craft.
siskataya
Wild and Young
If life give you lemon, what would you do?

Cut is in half, and use half in lemonade and half to clean my counter - lemons are naturally antibacterial! biggrin

I've just learned something about lemon and bacteria. idea
Thanks. 4laugh

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Yoru no kitsune
how are all of you this evening?
I just got done making chili and was wondering if you guys liked chili and what you put in yours smile

Mmmmm, chili! I love a good chili - I usually put in ground beef, taco/chili seasonings, and lots of cayenne pepper for some heat! I also like to melt cheese in it...mmmmm biggrin

IRL Gekko

Maggot
Oh and I'd also like a facial hair system, but I'm sure everyone knows that already. emotion_awesome
I'm completely surprised! 4laugh

Neophyte Firestarter

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
How About Kargari Swords Quest
just same like Inizio, not wings but Swords

Sunrise Lotus's Husband

Hygienic Lunatic

10,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Good After Noon.

Just wondering what will happen if you need to change your B-Day. My frand was wondering. emotion_kirakira

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
DooM_Predator_L
User Image

Can you check on my ticket about my account being unbanned? I was talking to a friend and she said it can take up to a month for an account to be unbanned or getting back a hacked account and told me when you guys have the next ATA to ask to check the ticket and try to resolve it or something. Thanks. If you need a ticket number I can provide that as well

PM me with the ticket number and I can check to see what's up.

Desirable Millionaire

8,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Will we be seeing more of the demi-gods, Sentinel and Overseer? Halloween 09 was my favorite Gaia event (and X-mas that year wasnt bad either) and I just REALLY wanna see them again, even if its just an appearance.

Spoopy Specter

Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
STILL patiently waiting for you to answer my pms. emotion_kirakira

I read them! That's a step in the right direction!

Why didn't you love my chalkboard proposal ;-; ? WHY ZERO, WHY?

//explodes in a fit of rage and passion

Scurvy Pirate

Black Death Goddess
Uncle Kenny
Black Death Goddess
When will the Halloween Event start and do we go to the stores to get our Halloween outfit items?

Expect it next month. ToTing will be available in Shops again, yes.
Does that include Edmund's shop?

If it's back by then, I'm sure it would be included wink

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
How are you guys today????

MorbidJoe's Waifu

Cluttered Trash

No questions this time, I have to say I love the spirit days you guys have been doing 8D I would love to see more days like it!
Thank you soooo much <3333333333

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas