Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Hi guys!

Lanzer wanted me to pass along that had some monsters to battle and wouldn't be able to start today's ATA but hopefully he'll be able to join us later.

Did you enjoy the Pirate Day and Halfling Day events? Have you read the latest manga update yet?

Lots of stuff going on... Welcome to ATA everyone!
Good Evening Gaia Staff
User Image

its a fact : "with or without warnings people are still mispricing items, so...
(this is not about underpricing items thats a different subject)

how to prevent people from mispricing items?
how can we Help them to avoid mispricing their precious items?

(yes, those are Rhetorical questions you dont have to answer them wink )

with
Auto-Commas
to automatically insert commas as a user enters a large number.!
no more mistakes, no more misprices ever Again!!

Check it Out
*Gaia Staff please see how Auto-Commas Work!
User Image

yeah,im probably expecting too much crying
but this is the only way we could end this era of misprices

Friendly Genius

For carbonphyber: Can you please notify me when you have crated the event for when pjax has finished running?

For lanzer: you have said that you are working on an cross version compatible copy of gaia on the go go android. But in the mean time can I make my own personal gaia on the go? No one but myself will have a copy or have access to it or copy of It. I know everything about the API and all the features it has

Barton Sweetheart

HI just wondering if you've seen these threads and the suggestions thrown up in them?

RIG Story Topics Suggestions

Halloween Event 2010 Recycle please? Okay so Uncle Kenny already gave us an answer for this but what about Christmas? Or even next year maybe?

Monetize zOMG

Suggestions for zOMG Maintenance

Bring Back zOMG Community Bar & Use it for Landshark Day

Also how do moderators get assigned to forums? Or can they moderate and move threads from nay forum?
Will you EVER do an earlier ATA for those not in the USA?

Did you know there is a green goo pixel glitch with the Gimpi skin and Milady skirts? Its only shown up a few months ago but wanted to complain about something silly.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Thank you for the Halfling item, on Frodo and Bilbos birthday too! Shall be going to see The Hobbit film emotion_bigheart

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening, folks.

- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Have any new or previous glitches been fixed?
- Face/Body Mods: When making these kinds of items, can you remind the artist to keep all 6 of the human base skin tones in mind? It’s not cool when I see a face/body mod that I like, try it on, then discover that it looks like crap against my avatar’s dark skin.
- When will a spoiler button be added to the “Post a Reply” page?
- When will the team Gambino long hair with the agape scissors glitch be fixed?
Reminder: Front:
User Image Back: User Image

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            1. I have the loiterer achievement, but I'm unsure if the fact that I got it was a bug or not.
            I know I've logged in for 60 days straight, so why do I have loiterer and not streaker?
            I made a thread here, so maybe you could answer it there, pretty please? emotion_kirakira

2. People have suggested that we get progress bars for achievements.
            (Ex. Status: 12/50 tips for Mega Tipsy)
            Theoretically, could this be done? It would be super mega uber awesome if it could! emotion_kirakira

3. So I know that we aren't getting ToTing in Towns 2 for this Halloween,
            but will we still have it in old Towns?

4. Will the (RL) Gaia shop ever be updated with hats/other accessories?

5. >.<;; Why do my favorite shows always come on during AtAs?

Green Gaian

Narumi Misuhara! You mentioned getting out unreleased zOMG items in your journal... Any chance we could finally get the True Believers shirt? ninja

User Image

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Familiar Lunatic

Ty for the ½ling stuff >w<

Any word on the winners of the dev-held zOMG! avatar contest finally getting their reward?

Heard there are some unreleased zOMG! items: what are they?

Heard there's some major change coming to alchemy that gives a larger role to games: would that include zOMG! too?

Herald of Chaos:How? long? 'till? I? can? play? it? x D

Where/how does Gaia gain new members?
Can we see Hatsya as a character in the next RIG?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hi Gaia biggrin

OOOOOooo nice manga. I didn't get the manga update notification bubble but thanks for the reminder biggrin

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Zealand_Aquarius

HI just wondering if you've seen these threads and the suggestions thrown up in them?

[ur=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/rig-story-topics-suggestions/t.82277677/] RIG Story Topics Suggestions

[ur=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/zomg-halloween-event-2010-ghosties-jack-recyle-please/t.82423575/] Halloween Event 2010 Recycle please? Okay so Uncle Kenny already gave us an answer for this but what about Christmas? Or even next year maybe?

[ur=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/monetize-zomg-update-12-22-11/t.67580717/] Monetize zOMG[/url

[ur=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/suggestions-for-zomg-s-maintenance-mode/t.81968277/]Suggestions for zOMG Maintenance

[ur=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/bring-back-zomg-community-bar-and-use-if-for-landshark-day/t.82436755/] Bring Back zOMG Community Bar & Use it for Landshark Day

Also how do moderators get assigned to forums? Or can they moderate and move threads from nay forum?
Will you EVER do an earlier ATA for those not in the USA?

Did you know there is a green goo pixel glitch with the Gimpi skin and Milady skirts? Its only shown up a few months ago but wanted to complain about something silly.

Thank you in advance!

Moderators can work in any forum and move threads from any forum.

IRL Gekko

Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            1. I have the loiterer achievement, but I'm unsure if the fact that I got it was a bug or not.
            I know I've logged in for 60 days straight, so why do I have loiterer and not streaker?
            I made a thread here, so maybe you could answer it there, pretty please? emotion_kirakira

2. People have suggested that we get progress bars for achievements.
            (Ex. Status: 12/50 tips for Mega Tipsy)
            Theoretically, could this be done? It would be super mega uber awesome if it could! emotion_kirakira

3. So I know that we aren't getting ToTing in Towns 2 for this Halloween,
            but will we still have it in old Towns?

4. Will the (RL) Gaia shop ever be updated with hats/other accessories?

5. >.<;; Why do my favorite shows always come on during AtAs?
1. Things that require new counters can't be done retroactively, so the counter started from when the achievement was released, sorry! sweatdrop

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Will the revamp of the games replace gold grants with ticket/item grants? I'm confused by what your journal post meant.

So new zOMG items are coming?

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Narumi Misuhara
Hi guys!

Lanzer wanted me to pass along that had some monsters to battle and wouldn't be able to start today's ATA but hopefully he'll be able to join us later.

Did you enjoy the Pirate Day and Halfling Day events? Have you read the latest manga update yet?

Lots of stuff going on... Welcome to ATA everyone!

*waves* cat_whee

1. Has it ever occurred to the staff & the devs that, for the few avoidant, xenophobic, and/or misanthropic players of zOMG -- which certain elitists & other such similarly-ignorant people deliberately mis-label as "anti-social" -- you just might be putting a little too much emphasis upon "group interaction"?

Some people play this game merely to have fun (and seeing as how this was always designed as a "casual MMO", it's quite disappointing that this game has seemingly strayed away from those words in the past year or so). The definition of "fun" doesn't necessarily (or automatically, for that matter) mean "doing something with others", especially if said "others" are people that certain users would simply rather not be around at any given time (case in point: everyone hanging around in Bill's Ranch for DMS). Unfortunately, those users who choose to play alone are frequently ostracized, harassed, and otherwise bullied into either not wanting to play at all, or avoiding certain areas of the game entirely, due to others insistently imposing their "anti-solo" views upon them.

My question is this...who, exactly, is harmed by altering the game so that it becomes possible for certain parts (i.e., instances/the Hive/DMS) of this game to be completed by smaller groups and/or individuals? Is there some sort of "negative outcome" that would arise from this, one that we don't yet know about (especially in the case of DMS -- where, as I remember it, quite a few people have questioned why it just had to be designed specifically so people would HAVE to enter it in groups)? cat_stressed

2. Why, with all of the zOMG power-ups we already have available, is there not one to instantly refill the G'hi meter & then temporarily keep it at 100% for a specific amount of time? cat_burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff