Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

It's already the last week of September, and it's time to shop for our Halloween costumes before everything's sold out. The Halloween event is moving along nicely, big props to Kenny for being on top of the coding.

How many of you have participated in the Tournament Game? We know that it's been a long time since we've added mini games on Gaia, so I hope that you will like it. Codemonkey is hard at work to bring you more games after working out the speed issues that comes with any initial releases.

Welcome to ATA!
We have tons of cats and dog rare rig pets. Why still no outside of the box critters like praying mantises?

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        Hey staff, hope you're doing well this week.
        Anyway, it's been a growing concern that bundles (REI, recolor, regular CS bundles with new items) have not been released in months.

My question is, are we no longer going to have CS bundles as we once knew them? Or at all?

For clarification, I'm referring to the regular CS not Club Verge, and I'm also excluding RIG and alchemy bundles in this question.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hello!

I asked before, and didn't get an answer. I was wonderin' maybe one day the custom SDplus dolls could have an I am pose. That would be cool in towns and such. 3nodding

Also maybe we could get some achievements that involve ninjas, and samurais since we already have a pirate one. It could be like the vampire, and werewolf achievements. emotion_kirakira

I really love the idea to have recolors of the mc's from 03. Now that's a gold sink that I can sink my gold into. I hope to see more in the future. whee

Thanks for takin' the time to read.

User Image

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

WHO LOVES YOU GAIA!? I DO!!! I LOVE YOU!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey guys! I just have two questions I've been wanting to get addressed for a while now.

1) Can you please stop sending us Cash Shop notices through Staff Alerts? You already provide that information from announcements, and I would prefer to have a source for site updates/information that does not double as advertising space.

2) And, any plans for updates to the arenas? They've kinda fallen by the wayside and have become outdated and a little buggy.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Way to ruin alchemy, you ******** idiots. You made it pretty useless now, let's just wait until the rest of the wings are in the cash shop!11!!
SO THANKS FOR MAKING ALCHEMY POINTLESS. I'M ******** GLAD I WASTED ALL MY TIME AND GOLD CRAFTING THESE WINGS!
Everything you guys are doing is a ******** joke now. This site is a ******** joke.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Is there any way you could sell Philosopher's Caches in the Bifrost for a reasonable price? They're getting really expensive and there's not as much trash in Towns 2 as there is in 1.
EDIT: Thanks for the cache anon! I got a sapphire out of it.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Hello everyone,

It's already the last week of September, and it's time to shop for our Halloween costumes before everything's sold out. The Halloween event is moving along nicely, big props to Kenny for being on top of the coding.

How many of you have participated in the Tournament Game? We know that it's been a long time since we've added mini games on Gaia, so I hope that you will like it. Codemonkey is hard at work to bring you more games after working out the speed issues that comes with any initial releases.

Welcome to ATA!

I really don't expect to get an answer (if this post is even acknowledged at all) after what happened several days ago, so I'm going to make this quick. cat_whee

1. When I first heard of "Alchemy", I expected that nothing but "components" would be used to create new items, but instead, you've made it so that equippable items are required to create other equippable items, many of which I've never even heard of. Wouldn't it make more sense to have to use actual components in formulas? Furthermore, why not have all crafted equippable items marked as "Alchemized", in order for people to be able to tell the difference between a regular item & an item created by Alchemy?

2. If you want "Alchemy" to be more approachable to users, then why don't you remove the "failure" chance from formulas? It seems like it'd be a better goldsink if people are constantly crafting this-and-that to help others with Alchemy quests, rather than forcing people to dump trillions of virtual currency into a virtual black hole.

3. Why not change formulas (and for that matter, zOMG recipes) so that once a user obtains one, it is permanently added to that user's "known recipes and formulas" (i.e., not deleted upon use), so that a person can create as many as he/she can afford?

Angelic Healer

Can we get a RIG sponsorship in Mecha Neko with Sentai Filmworks (the North American licensor/distributor) for the anime K-ON!

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

So, I was just wondering when we might be seeing the updated nicer items added to the DC (I know the changed DC look was supposed to be a prelude to this, but so far nothing has changed but the looks.

Also, when will there be something we can actually do with our achievement points. I know you guys said something would be rolled out for it, but so far nothing.

Thanks~

Fluffy Trash

heart
Love the recolors biggrin
I participated in one of the smashblox tournaments, but sadly my game got buggy and finished even when I had combos. This was before the fixes so, it's fine. 3nodding
I hope everyone's having a good Monday. heart

Sparkly Fairy

Last week I asked if there was a way for donor status to carry over, especially on larger purchases. I'm just wondering if there are any more updates to that. I made a $50 purchase a few weeks ago, and really can't afford to spend any money on Gaia (we all know necessities come before wants) but had I spent $2.50 per month, it would equal $30/year for donor. But I just dropped $50 and I'll lose donor.

So yeah. I'm just wondering. I forget right off hand who answered my question and said they'd look into it and ask.

Thanks!

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

So so so so much love for the recolors of the 03' MCs! I can't wait to see what else you guys have in store for them. Thank you for such a fantastic gold sink!

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Orange Lizardman
  • Yellow Lizardman
  • Purple Lizardman
  • Pink Lizardman

plsplspls? emotion_kirakira

Also: I love the recolor of the DJs for the loyalty rewards... >w>;; Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff