So... Fallen Wish is a dragon. xD

i wonder if he noticed he said that on accident. lol rofl
I think now he does xD

I even took a screen pic of it to make sure he doesn't edit it >]
Who thinks I can out Gnop Lanzer? XD

I can't wait till next week XD
User Image eek

pirhan
You're awesome. Will you post the pictures you took of Jupiter? (And any other fun night sky items, like ufo's and Zurg peoples.) I'd love to have my $50 telescope back - it was so much fun looking at the moon each night.

Thanks for looking into that join feature. It's a bit unsettling.

Can't wait to start working my shortcuts.

And, make sure you try that chicken miso recipe! heart

Lanzer
My $20 telescope arrived! I wanted a smaller telescope at the office that I can lug around. My other telescope is 10" wide and weights 97 pounds.

Yikes, the join feature is supposed to work with privacy setting. I'll make sure that it's working ASAP.

Yeah the whole point to the shortcut idea is that it's customized, though due to a bit of tech issues it never happened. Hope we'll have it down soon.

pirhan
Hi Lanzer & Crew:

What made your day today? (ATA doesn't count! :3 )

Is the "join me" feature going to be removed/have the ability to be disabled? I, along with many others, aren't comfortable with random users knowing exactly what I am doing on the site. It is not limited to friends only, I am able to search whoever is online and know exactly what they are doing (what thread they're reading, if they're checking their PM's, etc.) Or, compromise and limit it to just "in the forums/towns/space".

Will we ever be able to personalize the "Shortcuts" link? I'd use it a lot more if I could add pages/threads/whatever to it.

The Verizon avatar is adorable. Like, really adorable. It's too bad they're not in Canada. Great job on the sponsor. :3

I fly solo here, so I have no use for GIM. I can appreciate how much work went into it though!

If fin is hanging around tonight: Have you managed to catch up on BSG? Are your kids old enough to be in school?

For all developers lurking around:
I have a thread for suggestions on Journals and another on our profile pages. Unfortunately my threads seem to garner less attention then others, so I'm pimping them out here. (Shameless, I know. emo ) Here's the one for profiles and here's the one on the journals.

For anyone who likes to eat chicken: My chicken miso recipe (It's delicious.) :3

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Lanzer
Uh oh, I'll need to check on that one...

Cube B
Werewolves for Halloween Plz?

...Okay, I have to go back to doing secret things. *dashes off*

You taunt me. XD

...*runs back to secret things*
When will we see the paper/flower update? Soon?
OMG. Thank you! That was incredibly kind that you took the time to upload and link that. :3 heart

Lanzer
User Image eek

pirhan
You're awesome. Will you post the pictures you took of Jupiter? (And any other fun night sky items, like ufo's and Zurg peoples.) I'd love to have my $50 telescope back - it was so much fun looking at the moon each night.

Thanks for looking into that join feature. It's a bit unsettling.

Can't wait to start working my shortcuts.

And, make sure you try that chicken miso recipe! heart

Lanzer
My $20 telescope arrived! I wanted a smaller telescope at the office that I can lug around. My other telescope is 10" wide and weights 97 pounds.

Yikes, the join feature is supposed to work with privacy setting. I'll make sure that it's working ASAP.

Yeah the whole point to the shortcut idea is that it's customized, though due to a bit of tech issues it never happened. Hope we'll have it down soon.

pirhan
Hi Lanzer & Crew:

What made your day today? (ATA doesn't count! :3 )

Is the "join me" feature going to be removed/have the ability to be disabled? I, along with many others, aren't comfortable with random users knowing exactly what I am doing on the site. It is not limited to friends only, I am able to search whoever is online and know exactly what they are doing (what thread they're reading, if they're checking their PM's, etc.) Or, compromise and limit it to just "in the forums/towns/space".

Will we ever be able to personalize the "Shortcuts" link? I'd use it a lot more if I could add pages/threads/whatever to it.

The Verizon avatar is adorable. Like, really adorable. It's too bad they're not in Canada. Great job on the sponsor. :3

I fly solo here, so I have no use for GIM. I can appreciate how much work went into it though!

If fin is hanging around tonight: Have you managed to catch up on BSG? Are your kids old enough to be in school?

For all developers lurking around:
I have a thread for suggestions on Journals and another on our profile pages. Unfortunately my threads seem to garner less attention then others, so I'm pimping them out here. (Shameless, I know. emo ) Here's the one for profiles and here's the one on the journals.

For anyone who likes to eat chicken: My chicken miso recipe (It's delicious.) :3
I_Illusion
Aerostatic
Kami Kukki
Aerostatic
After the Dragon?
So... Fallen Wish is a dragon. xD

i wonder if he noticed he said that on accident. lol rofl
I think now he does xD

I even took a screen pic of it to make sure he doesn't edit it >]
Who thinks I can out Gnop Lanzer? XD

I can't wait till next week XD

I'm sorry, but that was extremely rude. Please think about the consequences of your actions and how they would affect the other people around you. If it was not intentional, do you think your actions are helping the situation?
It's in the planning stages right now but we're not working on anything big before that. Do expect other small improvements like inventory system changes though.

Have a great week everyone! (hope season 3 is great!)

Ap0calypt0
User Image

Hello Lanzer,

1 question for you now:

Are you and the Gaia Team working on the Guild Overhaul we've all been waiting for? I've been having a lot of glitches within my Guilds.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces