Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

I feel bad asking this week after week, but it's important to me. My favorite part of Gaia has always been playing with my avatar. The equip process since item normalization has been so un-fun and slow... is anyone working on it?

When it IS fixed, will people have the option to browse their equip screen without the pagination & tab refreshing?
I remember dreaming about driving up to a drive through and ordering fast food, and as I was ordering I thought "god, this dream sucks!" and I woke up. biggrin Otherwise, I remember the dream where I learned how to fly. I didn't fly around like Superman, but I learned to hover slightly above ground, and if I jump on top of buildings first I can glide really far. That was fun!

If Kiki starts talking then it would be pretty weird, I never imagined Kiki talking... maybe because we never drew her a mouth. biggrin

We're giving away items in daily chance and other places. Thinking of how to integrate it to the rest of the site is what we're working on right now.

MrsrachaelSnape
Hello Lanzer!
My questions are:
1.What was your most memorable dream about?

2.Can we have maybe a mini cartoon show for instance kiki and coco both say they are from a morning cartoon series but we never saw it. So maybe a show base on that or something like that?

3. Will the Gaia Aquarium have shop items beside cash shop and will there be other pets in the future?
My $20 telescope arrived! I wanted a smaller telescope at the office that I can lug around. My other telescope is 10" wide and weights 97 pounds.

Yikes, the join feature is supposed to work with privacy setting. I'll make sure that it's working ASAP.

Yeah the whole point to the shortcut idea is that it's customized, though due to a bit of tech issues it never happened. Hope we'll have it down soon.

pirhan
Hi Lanzer & Crew:

What made your day today? (ATA doesn't count! :3 )

Is the "join me" feature going to be removed/have the ability to be disabled? I, along with many others, aren't comfortable with random users knowing exactly what I am doing on the site. It is not limited to friends only, I am able to search whoever is online and know exactly what they are doing (what thread they're reading, if they're checking their PM's, etc.) Or, compromise and limit it to just "in the forums/towns/space".

Will we ever be able to personalize the "Shortcuts" link? I'd use it a lot more if I could add pages/threads/whatever to it.

The Verizon avatar is adorable. Like, really adorable. It's too bad they're not in Canada. Great job on the sponsor. :3

I fly solo here, so I have no use for GIM. I can appreciate how much work went into it though!

If fin is hanging around tonight: Have you managed to catch up on BSG? Are your kids old enough to be in school?

For all developers lurking around:
I have a thread for suggestions on Journals and another on our profile pages. Unfortunately my threads seem to garner less attention then others, so I'm pimping them out here. (Shameless, I know. emo ) Here's the one for profiles and here's the one on the journals.

For anyone who likes to eat chicken: My chicken miso recipe (It's delicious.) :3

Giddy Expert

Hey Lanzer, sorry I didn't come to the other ones, I kept forgetting, so... Yeah

Question time!

Will yall ever have a PartnerShip with Konami? DDR :3

Do you play DDR? If not Nintendo Wii?

Also will y'all ever visit Louisiana any time in the future?

And the tickets... When will they work?

Also thanks for the new awesome features Lanzer!
Hi Lanzer I heard you went to China. Hope you trip went well ( it was probably a while ago smile )

I was wondering do you have interns for art work and things you guys can't get to?

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
This is my first time but... Lanzer

1) Can you probably take in a suggestion to the Gaia staff about making Diner Dash into a Gaia Game? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/diner-dash-game-on-gaia/t.43735753_1/

2) Shoren Jump magazine said that Gaia MMO is comming out on October 14th? Is this true?

3) Are you planning on releasing more 7.50 Gaia Cash items soon? Inari's Beads and Death Whisper is at there end.. So I was hopping to see more then Pad lotuses to be release in a week or 2.

4) What is planned for Dr. Singh brother? I was really pissed off to see very expensive and bad items in the shops. But I do like the ideal for Dr. Singh, are you guys gonna actully find movie titles we actully like? And make alot better items with resonable prices? Also, are you planning to try and use Anime titles >.> you will make alot of money that way.

5) Do you want to play Gnip Gnop with me sometime? xd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX2bqI--c-k
To Lanzer and/or lurking developers,

What's your favorite designer or brand of clothing?

Do you plan on getting another designer as a sponser on gaia? Because it totally rocked when we had Christian Siriano on here!
You're awesome. Will you post the pictures you took of Jupiter? (And any other fun night sky items, like ufo's and Zurg peoples.) I'd love to have my $50 telescope back - it was so much fun looking at the moon each night.

Thanks for looking into that join feature. It's a bit unsettling.

Can't wait to start working my shortcuts.

And, make sure you try that chicken miso recipe! heart

Lanzer
My $20 telescope arrived! I wanted a smaller telescope at the office that I can lug around. My other telescope is 10" wide and weights 97 pounds.

Yikes, the join feature is supposed to work with privacy setting. I'll make sure that it's working ASAP.

Yeah the whole point to the shortcut idea is that it's customized, though due to a bit of tech issues it never happened. Hope we'll have it down soon.

pirhan
Hi Lanzer & Crew:

What made your day today? (ATA doesn't count! :3 )

Is the "join me" feature going to be removed/have the ability to be disabled? I, along with many others, aren't comfortable with random users knowing exactly what I am doing on the site. It is not limited to friends only, I am able to search whoever is online and know exactly what they are doing (what thread they're reading, if they're checking their PM's, etc.) Or, compromise and limit it to just "in the forums/towns/space".

Will we ever be able to personalize the "Shortcuts" link? I'd use it a lot more if I could add pages/threads/whatever to it.

The Verizon avatar is adorable. Like, really adorable. It's too bad they're not in Canada. Great job on the sponsor. :3

I fly solo here, so I have no use for GIM. I can appreciate how much work went into it though!

If fin is hanging around tonight: Have you managed to catch up on BSG? Are your kids old enough to be in school?

For all developers lurking around:
I have a thread for suggestions on Journals and another on our profile pages. Unfortunately my threads seem to garner less attention then others, so I'm pimping them out here. (Shameless, I know. emo ) Here's the one for profiles and here's the one on the journals.

For anyone who likes to eat chicken: My chicken miso recipe (It's delicious.) :3

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hello, Lanza-bby-cakez. 4laugh

I love GIM. It is very useful. Thank you for asking - you are just so kind. redface

Questions:
1. What is your perception on the scripting that has been happening in Gaia Towns (and the other flash-required features)? Does it frustrate you, do you laugh about it, do you take sleeping pills because you cannot sleep from strees, do you kiss the scripters? This issue is important to me because I spend most of my Gaia-time in Towns, and I've always wanted to know what you think. Please inform us. 8}

2. When was the last time you had a headache, and what was it from?

3. From what you've seen me say in this post... do you think I am beautiful?
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Codebreaking Cutie-Pie

All I want to remember...
User Image

I always miss the AtA,
so here's my first question ever...
Be gentle...? x3

I love the GIM, but whenever I'm typing something to a friend,
it doesn't let me type at the speed I like, and
usually takes a long time for longer posts.
I usually blame it on the ads (it could be just my compy),
but do these ads really have to be there?

And, does anyone like cheesecake? ^o^

User Image
...Is you and me forever.
Yes, though we give out items too sometimes.

Not personally, but others had. I only earned gold through posting.

sasamiblue
Hey Staff! check out my feed back thread about the plot my threads more or less leveled off but you did take my fish tank idea so thank you.

If your on staff at Gaia , getting paid by Gaia and want to buy an MC, EI, T-shirt, hat, key chain or some thing from Gaia do you have to pay Gaia for those things?
Also have you ever sold your items on the MP? And if staff and admins make gold like every one else but I don’t see you posting nearly as often as every one else do you have less gold then normal people? Or are you out there hording EIs and MCs and playing the market? Do you get a lot of time to play games and post things that aren’t announcements? Or do you have almost no gold because you don’t have time to post and admins don’t bot either? And what about admins who have been off Gaia a long time? if a fellow office worker in the next cubicle over wants a rare item do you give it to them?

Prakash Singh, does he have a cute female Assistant about Timmy’s age names Tammy? If not can he? And will there be a thread open to suggestions on celebrities to make items after? I assume that you got the people endorsing these items and all etc…and for some reason did the new NPC idea instead of the quest idea.
Yo Lanzer, will I ever get my mules back? Back in July you blessed them with hundreds of millions of flowers, and then with the banhammer. Thanks for that, but I think I'd like them un-banned soon. Please?

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
`S t r i p p e r
I love the GIM, but whenever I'm typing something to a friend,
it doesn't let me type at the speed I like, and
usually takes a long time for longer posts.
I usually blame it on the ads (it could be just my compy),
but do these ads really have to be there?

Hey, guys!

Yah, we know there are some speed issues with GIM, and we're looking at them. If you can post about it in the stickied SF thread (if you haven't already), we'll take a look at it.

Slumbering Tengu

Hey Lanzer and crew,

This is the first time I've ever posted here but I've got a couple of questions of my own:

1. Will the Masterpiece statue skin ever be compatible with the Oculus eyes? What about the vampire skin with the Oculus eyes?

2. When are we getting new puzzles? We haven't really had any new ones since the water balloon fight ones.

3. When are you guys gonna fix the "winners circle" thing on the community tab to the new arenas?

4. What's your favorite kind of cereal?

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hey guys, hope you're all doing well. C:

I wanted to ask everyone, are your shoes comfortable?
And if you guys like to wear slippers...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff