Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Narumi Misuhara
The Undead Suitor
Will we ever get an event that has anything to do with the main manga plot line?

I would love this! This year has been hard because the story was planned out near the end of last year just as I was starting with events. This next year I hope to be part of the story creation process so we can better plan out event integration with story.

4 srs

like the airship summer event. it may have been goofy and non-sequitor (I wouldn't have went with something like spoilage but thats a personal preference) but it was a good way to have a event plot that had something to do with the main plot without being directly in it. (thus kinda forcing the writers to change the story based on the event)

plus we need more good vs. evil events.

I haven't had the ability to choose the evil side in a long time. emotion_kirakira

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Fractale
Princess Rosamund
My first time asking a question here *u* Could we get a tiny hint as to what we have to look forward to for Halloween?

basically: NPC interaction, no grunnies or Diedrich, and a masquerade theme- as quoted by Narumi

Oh good! A masquerade theme is something I could get behind, I do very much hope we have some forum interaction too.
Sifen Yamishi
Hi Lanzer.
As far as the Emmys are concerned, I'm surprised that "The Good Wife" took home something. That show didn't really work for me.

Mainly, my one sole question is when the GAIA Convention Tour for 2012 will release the schedule for the tour stops.

Will A-Kon be on the list?

We haven't released the schedule yet but I'm sure that DJ Helsing will be dropping by A-Kon next year. We'll confirm once the schedule is posted.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
(I like Futurama)

I'm curious as to any halloween hints we can get.

Any chance I'll see the Easter Bunny again before the end of the year?

What's your favorite cartoon?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lanzer
There isn't a lot of detail except for the fact that it's a Mint colored version. smile

The Sacred Keys are for one of the most coveted quests available. You'll find out when you come across the formula...

YARRRR

Existential Existence
high ho' lanzer o'!!! 'ave ye talked like a pirate today?

if Pepper-tea be there, can she giv' any details on what "Minthamella" is and if there be any news 'bout possible EI bundles in the future?

got any news on what in th' blue hell these Sacred Keys are for?

YARRRRR

pirate

Well blow me down!!! Mint!! <3 <33333333

I'll be waitin' for th' anticipation an' reaction to th' formula!! *glee* emotion_dowant

Excellent YAR & thanks for th' info!
All the items are available right now actually, they are found either in gift boxes or other places.

Terrible Storm Coming
Hey Lanzer!

I know I asked about this last week but I was wondering when we'd be seeing more of the low level Alchemy ingredients implemented? Things like Spring Breeze and Sea Water which are required for level 1 and 2 items.

I've been watching Doctor Who and totally skipped the Emmys XD

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lanzer
All the items are available right now actually, they are found either in gift boxes or other places.

Terrible Storm Coming
Hey Lanzer!

I know I asked about this last week but I was wondering when we'd be seeing more of the low level Alchemy ingredients implemented? Things like Spring Breeze and Sea Water which are required for level 1 and 2 items.

I've been watching Doctor Who and totally skipped the Emmys XD

Thanks Lanzer, I guess we'll keep hunting. I'm just surprised there are so little of them around. Will we be seeing an increase of them dropping in places like the Daily Chance, etc?

Rainbow Trafficker

When might we expect another manga update? It's been a few months since the last serious one.

Romantic Cheerleader

Hi DJ - Are you really a DJ???

Thanks Panagrammic and His Team for getting BG back up and running before too many BG Withdrawals went on for much longer - We Appreciate You! gaia_angelright emotion_bigheart gaia_angelleft

Sponsorships and 3rd Party Sites Help Pay for Gaia too I assume.

Have a Great Night Everyone!! gaia_star

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Can we expect more items like the scissors that cut off a portion of your hair? Because that is simply marvelous.
I don't think so. Though I will help talk about your suggestions.

No major sponsorships except for Coke, not much movies now that summer's over.

Shadow Coon II
Good evening, devs! I hope you've been doing well~ 3nodding

1.) Will there be any new SDPlus Real (i.e. Gaia Staff) dolls included in next month's RIG (as Valefor Academy and Neverland didn't contain any)? Would you ever consider holding a contest that would allow an ordinary user to be made into one?

2.) Are there any major sponsorships you guys have on the table that you're working out at the moment?

I had more, but I have to go suddenly. I look forward to reading things as soon as I get back! 3nodding
iBalthier
Thought of another question redface

Does the Scavenger Hunt involve alchemy or the sacred keys or is it unrelated?

That's independent of the alchemy system actually. Keep looking at the regular systems like giftboxes or daily chance for alchemy items.
LiXKuja
Hi Lanzer, my questions:

When will we see the next plot update?
Any hints for Halloween event?
Is the clean-up forum coming soon?

I don't have a time, but we're working on it.

This Halloween Event's gonna be a hair raising experience!

Yup

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Will we ever hear from the Zurg again? That concerned citizen sure is guarding that portal still.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey there! First time for me!
How big is Barton? Like compared to a major city in the US. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff