IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Quote:
ego8f976:4="Zero]
Oh god awesome but creepy. gonk

Last half of last week was a bust for me, sorry, had to make an emergency trip back down to Los Angeles, so I've got a few days worth of stuff to catch up on.
And then is it my turn? emotion_kirakira

Quite potentially! I just have to hope your PM wasn't deleted, I noticed that a bulk of my PMs were suddenly deleted. My inbox dropped from 98% to 92%
You've got two from me on different cases. If you're missing the one, I shall resend it. The other is still sitting in my outbox. I shall continue to stalk you in hopes of receiving aid. emotion_c8

IRL Gekko

Princess-Orphelia
Missing Lanky already.. crying
Lanzer took over his desk, so I don't really miss him much.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia

Awwww *pat pat*... not to worry, I have a secret vault of Lanky pics and videos I'll be posting over time! 3nodding

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Squee Nii
You've got two from me on different cases. If you're missing the one, I shall resend it. The other is still sitting in my outbox. I shall continue to stalk you in hopes of receiving aid. emotion_c8

Both!

Lonely Friend

13,140 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
So recently I minimized the meebo bar at the bottom, And it disappeared. I've checked my settings, emptied my cache, restarted my mac, cleared my cookies, and logged out. Now occasionally if I empty cookies, cache and refresh right after one another, I'll get an extremely glitched out meebo bar. It's see-through and none of the buttons work. I've even recieved a few messages during this and clicking upon them did nothing. Help! crying

Romantic Genius

Harbinger of Pandamonium
Princess-Orphelia

Holy Moly, that didn't take long. Was Lanky's desk much bigger than Lanzers? rofl

IRL Gekko

Princess-Orphelia
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Princess-Orphelia

Holy Moly, that didn't take long. Was Lanky's desk much bigger than Lanzers? rofl
I think he just wanted two desks.

Phantom

So, admins, how is life treating you on this fine Monday?

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Hello everyone!! Thank you for the new achievements!! heart

1. Is it possible we can get a Lunar Mage? We already have the Solar Mage, it would be nice if we got a lunar counterpart.

2. I have a suggestion for the future. A wagon item for our avatars to pull around. But, it has different poses that has dolls, books, and other toys inside the wagon.

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
Squee Nii

Both!
Both? Resend both?
Ridley Starsmore
Heya Staff.

Just two quickies.

Could we have a place to trade regular zomg orbs for the shadow orbs? Doesn't even have to be in game. Like, a link off Nico's shop. Give it a 10 to one ratio if ya want.

And they have a feature on "The Imageboard That Must Not Be Named" where it shows a link on a post if that post has been 'quoted' in the thread. Like it would say"

Post number >9875856 This post has replies here: >998547864, >9986545567 (And those would link to those posts, similar to what you admin have here in ATA.)

Could we get something like that here?

That's it. Have a good night. -R[/quote

Being able to trade orbs into shadow orbs would be a great feature to make the game easier to level, but since that feature will change the game's leveling curve significantly, I'll definitely need to talk about that more before making any decisions.

Thanks for the suggestion on the post reply. We'll keep that in mind.

Wealthy Millionaire

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
my question is why have there been like 5 dev updates today

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Is there any wheel chairs besides timmy? neutral

Conservative Phantom

Are we ever going to see a little more better looking hairstyles and cheaper items? Plus I think in skin tytes there should be different color wolf skins. Or an item with just every color out there for the pelts.

Profitable Trafficker

23,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Hey Lanzer, what's your favorite flavor of icecream?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff