Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
NothingGold
What can be done about the green goo on certain items? Like is there anywhere that we can report it to that will take care of it and take note?
Report the offending item(s) here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/avatar-item-glitch-report-thread/t.69242947/

The topic is long, but we do get around to fixing all of these in due time.

Formal Elocutionist

Zero Omega
Wansapanatym
Will there be such thing as a legit lending an item (w/ duration?) so we can lend items without getting scammed?

You are free to lend items to your friends for as long as you would like, we don't recommend it because of the scamming potential. However, if you do decide to lend an item to a friend, make sure you make the deal over Gaia (doing it through PMs is the best so there is a record you can access), make it clear that the item is being lent out and is to be returned in a certain time, and make sure to keep any and all evidence. That way, in case anything does happen, we have evidence to work with.

I honestly think a lending system implement would be a neat idea. smile
The possibilities of gifting something, selecting the option of "lending to friend", and then having the item return to your inventory as the time expired. Guess it would work in a similar way as an item being in your "store", except it's transmuted into your friend's inventory through via giftbox. xd

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Fedelta Hellbond
Uncle Kenny
maybe a gogh reed recolour with the zero hair as black?? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
Oh I'd love to see recolours of the Gogh Reed Zero hair! 3nodding

IRL Millionaire

lanzer
My table was right beside Lanky's so now I took over both tables. biggrin
Well then it is your duty to pose shirtless on the tables and post the pictures for us to enjoy.

kkkitttyyy's Queen

Sweet Shapeshifter

24,475 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
User Imagebe a perfectionist, you're nothing if you're just another

User ImageUser Image
Will The Sweet Heart ring ever be sold again?
Will we ever get any new rings like that for any holidays?

User Image

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
carbonphyber
lord auwyn
At any point will nerf be remove from zomg?
how old do u have to be to attend a gaia convention?
If you can get into any convention that Gaia attends, you are welcome to visit a Gaia panel.

Problem being you choose the bigger cities....why not try some smaller ones that kids cant drive to but can be dropped of by their parents? There are alot of smaller towns who could support conventions. Change it up every year
Xelvorktork
Hello Admins!
First of all, let me thank you for the Work you do, and for keeping gaia the way it is! You do a great job!

Now, my Question:
I have the Free Gaia Cash tree activated, and When I click it, It takes to the offers page. That works just fine. But when, I try to watch any of the videos, a Window pops up and Displays thise message:
"Sorry, we are all out of videos today. Check back tomorrow!"
I remember last year I was able to play this videos and get GCash with no problem, but now the videos are not working anymore. . .
Is it because of my Region, or because they are really out of videos? sweatdrop

Thanks, and Have a Nice Day! biggrin

The video offers actually have a limited amount of videos per day. Please try earlier in the day or the morning. Good luck!

Generous Genius

carbonphyber
lord auwyn
At any point will nerf be remove from zomg?
how old do u have to be to attend a gaia convention?
If you can get into any convention that Gaia attends, you are welcome to visit a Gaia panel.

what do you think of there ever being a gogh reed re color with the zero hair being black?

Rayven1242's Husband

Wealthy Entrepreneur

lanzer
Hello everyone!

Hope you all had fun at last week's event. For those who have an Android phone, be sure to check out the "Gaia On The Go" android app on the Google Play store. All the main features are now complete and most of the bugs are ironed out.

Welcome to ATA everyone!

Hey Lanzer
Bro i have couple question to ask u
i might sign off so can u pm me
i have some question
and ways to better your shared site

Retro Punk

Is the " Voice " that is manipulating Don Kuro pretending to be his dead mother??

And is it an Evil Deity that the people of Gaia have never seen before?? Or modern Gaians have never seen before??

Did Gaia take away the Sentinel's and Overseer's powers away on purpose in order to protect them?

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Maggot
With these database changes are we any closer to having a facial hair system?

This.

emotion_awesome
So why is it that when you buy an item that has a few accesories to pick from to wear, can you only wear one accesory at a time?!!!! It's very bothersome, i pay so much money for these items and I can only wear one thing at once!

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
TDA_Asiuh Star
Hey ATA! I've got a burning question that I've had on my mind for a while now, and that's Marketplace price caps or gold price caps in general circumstance.

What I'm saying is basically, there are a lot of cool, but very rare items, and it's understandable that prices would range over 1 mil in gold. But there are some items that hit over 10 mil and sometimes even hit that mysterious "undefined" range ( Price is set at 00.0 or something). I'm a long standing member, and even I wonder if we're pushing the limits on what we can buy, because going from rags to riches usually ends up in some Gaians going back to rags again unless they sell something they might need for an outfit they're looking to make (Not to mention the difficulty sometimes of even reaching that 1 mil mark). So I'm wondering if there is a way we can price cap the marketplace to give everyone a sort of "fair" advantage, so people like me who don't have the time or money to put into Gcash because I'm poor and out of a job, can also take part in some of these rarities.

A Gold cap would never work. It would defeat the idea of some items being rarer than others.
There are plenty of items available for an affordable price, that would make an awesome avatar.
If you're looking for higher priced stuff, there's still ways to get it relatively quickly without spending real money.
If you want Cash shop items, you can watch videos, fill in Surveys, or save up gold and buy it on the marketplace.

The exchange is good to buy from as people are usually looking for a quick sale and will let stuff go for less than the market. Look for items you want there, or buy items you don't, and sell them for more on the marketplace.
Ride the stock exchange, learn what's going up and what's going down, and when. Buy low, sell high!
Level up in zOMG! and make a mint.
Play Booty grab - hit the gold limit - make 150,000g per day! You'll have millions in no time!

Angelic Nitemare

Black Death Goddess
Fedelta Hellbond
Uncle Kenny
maybe a gogh reed recolour with the zero hair as black?? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
Oh I'd love to see recolours of the Gogh Reed Zero hair! 3nodding

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/ridleys/Evolution3.jpg

Look at the bottom of the pic.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Dear Lanzer, I was wondering?

I have some ideas for Ian and Louie for this year's holloween...

Can they dressed like Legend of Korra's Amon and Code Guess' Zero (AKA Louluch?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff