Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaniri
Sandokiri

Probably not. ^^; Interest makes sense in a world where you have actual loss of money because of needs: food, housing, electricity, and taxes. On Gaia, we don't have those needs, so interest would just be a pure gold generator. (Which is a bad thing.)

Also, interest is a type of "income" where you aren't doing anything to get it. On Gaia, you get gold for what you do, not what you don't. 3nodding
User Image

Good points, but wouldn't a bank be nice for just putting in money and setting a password? That way if say my account got hacked and I was able to get it back my money could still be in the bank with my password. Id probably even be smart enough to have it different from my login password. emotion_yatta

Like a second, locked storage? It's something we could look into. Of course, getting people to remember (and not give away) an extra password... well, that'd be the real trick. ninja

Kawaii Giver

14,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
First of all i want to say thanks for making gaia. i have been here since Jan of 05 and tons of things have changed since i started but you guys and girls keep it fun.

Now For my Quesstion

Are there going to be more Walking Dead Related Items in the Future?

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
My last question was kinda vague, right? Sorry. cat_sweatdrop

Okay, so what would happen if there's a battle between Ciro and Azrael?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
TINSTAAFL
Hey devs, I'm curious-- what's the big picture for Gaia Connect?
Anyone willing to go into details concerning GaiaOnline's branch-off?

Details? like what?

Romantic Genius

Dottix
gaia_diamond
question.
Will Gaias offline events ever venture to Australia?

I've been asking this same question for years now. 3nodding

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
OptimisticRebel

Asked a few times, but not answered, so I'll try again this week.

Will the bugs regarding the item boxes on profile modules ever be fixed? - Specifically Wishlist and Equip List - The Item images and item links do not match up!

Zero Omega

Not entirely sure, I'm not a dev. xd I think we might know about it? But I'll pass it along anyway.
any news on an Android app? and rather or not it'll have support for the Gaia Chat?

Thread: Gaia IM Messager app for Android?

Sparkling Mage

Dragoness Alauna
The Valkyrie Ryu

Maybe... But I remember being in the last fan thread that Winter Hue made, and many people were disappointed it seems. Perhaps the next RIG will be more exciting? I don't know. xD'
that is what I keep hoping, but it hasn't been the case. Actually, it's gotten to the point where whenever I here about a new RIG I feel unhappy.. there are just too many items already.. most of them that are barely ever used.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
TDA_Asiuh Star
Hey ATA! I've got a burning question that I've had on my mind for a while now, and that's Marketplace price caps or gold price caps in general circumstance.

What I'm saying is basically, there are a lot of cool, but very rare items, and it's understandable that prices would range over 1 mil in gold. But there are some items that hit over 10 mil and sometimes even hit that mysterious "undefined" range ( Price is set at 00.0 or something). I'm a long standing member, and even I wonder if we're pushing the limits on what we can buy, because going from rags to riches usually ends up in some Gaians going back to rags again unless they sell something they might need for an outfit they're looking to make (Not to mention the difficulty sometimes of even reaching that 1 mil mark). So I'm wondering if there is a way we can price cap the marketplace to give everyone a sort of "fair" advantage, so people like me who don't have the time or money to put into Gcash because I'm poor and out of a job, can also take part in some of these rarities.

A cap would never work , people could easily get around it by just selling in the Exchange forum. Beside they said they’re never mess with the marketplace I don’t think they’d do a cap.

Precious Nerd

Shadow Hedgehog Mistress
Allo~. I've never been responded to this question. xD
So Imma try again.
What is the likelihood of a Diamond dog Item to be black and red (Ruby Diamond dog or something)? Would it even be possibly considered?

Yes it can be considered. I'll pass it along.

Retro Punk

Also how come not all items can be looked up in the seach bar of the "customize avatar" menu???

For example : if you type Deer or deerskin

it only shows you a tiny fraction of what actually exists.

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Third times a charm.

Some one mentioned military items and I have to say we're lacking in camo variety. I'd love to wear some but my hubby is Navy and we haven't got any navy blue camo. Is there anyway we could get them in more colors?

Pretty please cat_4laugh

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Got a few more questions for you admins.. ( gosh I ‘m just full of questions today)

1. is it possible that the banners from past Rigs could be made into background items for our avatars ? Some of the ones I’ve seen like the one we have now would make a great background item.

2. Can we get more dog companion items, maybe as a rig item , a bundle or even an EI?

3. Can we get recolors of the Ghostly Hookah item? It’d really be great to have maybe a set of hookahs in all colors (red, green, pink,blue, orange,etc)

Winged Immortal

Unlock Oni Sets
PLEASE

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
The Valkyrie Ryu
Zero Omega
The Valkyrie Ryu
Zero Omega
The Valkyrie Ryu
Zero Omega

She is stupidly fun, E > W > Q > W, win.
lol, that's the case with a lot of mages though ahha

Yes but with her you get a crazy long snare, then summon a plant to slow your enemy, then an AOE burst, while summoning another plant to deal some high AP damage. All while the plants scale with you, it's crazy!
that sounds a lot like Lux actually xP

Yeah but Lux doesn't have awesome plants.
but she haz LAZORS. *used to main Lux*

Pfft, only one important LAZOR!

*was learning her when she was free last week, ended up buying her*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out