trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Crystalized Cherri
Please no more Flynn? I'm sick of hearing about his booty
Also can an admin quote me emotion_kirakira I've never been quoted by one before

hahahah they pick at random dont worry you will get your chance lol. how are you Cherri
Since when did Staff Updates become another venue for advertising?
Can we not keep the Staff Updates as a forum for developments?

Angelic Kitten

16,025 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I keep reading about Gaia making a 18+ website..is this true?I want just a confirmation here.
Is there any update on when we will get a UPDATE on Alchemy? AND can we know if Alchemy items are going to continue to be safe from these sales? I don't know if it was ever addressed if Alch items would ever go up into the sales...but they haven't so far. It would just be nice to know.

Kawaii Lover

17,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Twinky Dave

oh gosh
there was a mantis outside my house today.
it scared the crap out of me... and i knew itd be on a monday
i knew i could find you here XD

I like your sigi

Quotable Shopper

Will there be anything special for halloween?

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Zero Omega
bluecherry
Dear Gaia staff,

Flynn's Booty. What the hell, man? What the hell? WHY?! Why must you keep releasing Flynn's Booty again and again? Initially, you made the claim (which I am still skeptical of) that due to its limited amounts it would not be a long term damage to the economy of Gaia. But then you've kept releasing it again and again in such a short time span. You added them to a sale, you then offered 25 of them for five dollars to accounts which had not used GC before (how long the offer lasts, I'm not sure personally, maybe it is said somewhere though), now you've extended that offer of 25 of the Flynn item for five dollars to accounts which have met some unspecified type/level of activity and support for Gaia for a time period which is not clearly specified. (In that last case it says it is a reward for the activity and support. I hope this isn't considered one of the rewards for non-GC forms of loyalty because a GC offer as reward for the non-GC stuff would be completely inappropriate as any sort of "reward." wink Please, explain yourselves here Gaia.

P.S. Thanks for the mouth pose in Vega and not attaching it to other stuff or charging eleventy bazillion gold/monies for it.

We totally understand the concern about the Flynn's Booty. Never fear, we've been actively talking about and conceiving new ideas for gold sinks that I think will blow you guys away.

that'd be amazing redface
emotion_kirakira

Golden Gekko

What's the situation on the Help Desk? I assume the Flynn Booty offer is still valid, but I can't confirm it because the Help Desk is down. Should I PM an admin or what? I didn't buy Gaia Cash for the Flynn Booty, but I know many people did.

Sweet Kitten

uiie
Hello Gaia Staff & Devs. heart
No questions from me..

But thank you all for the hard you all put into Gaia. emotion_hug

Edit: woot woot first page~ o 3 o

I agree with your statement~

Also, hello again! emotion_c8
The outfit you made for that hair is absolutely perfect.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Tannsi
Is there any way to make donor status carry over, or change things to where if you spend a certain amount on a single item, donor status could somehow carry over? It costs $30 a year to keep donor (to keep ads away, to be able to nerf fully in zOMG - although I rarely do that) if I were to spend $2.50 a month. To be honest, I really can't afford to spend $30 a month on Gaia, so don't ask me why I spent $50 on a single item recently during a sale. There is no way I could possibly swing any more money for Gaia. I was kind of frustrated to see that despite going above and beyond what would be donor for a month or even a full year, that it didn't carry over or anything. Once this ends, I'll be dealing with sound and obnoxious ads again, despite shelling out $50.

With all the recent high priced sales, have you guys thought about extending donor status for larger purchases? The answer will determine how and if I spend money on this website in the future.

That's a good question. I can't make any promises, but I will look into it. c:

Festive Celebrator

lanzer

Not much happening this week, but some of us will be celebrating Chinese Moon Festival. "Celebrating" really means eating moon cake and getting fat from it. biggrin

Ohh sounds like a fun festival!! Where there's cake, you can count me in :3

I don't really have a question atm though... other than what's this cake like XD

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
WHEN IS BALLOONO AND DRAW MY THING COMING BACK!!!!!!???? that was a fun way to earn gold and meet new people
Dear Admin,

Are there any planned updates for Guilds?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

emotion_kirakira Are we going to eventually get body hair in the gold shops? Like for arms, legs, chest, in different colors and heck, chest hair designs?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Twinky Dave
Krissim Klaw

oh gosh
there was a mantis outside my house today.
it scared the crap out of me... and i knew itd be on a monday
i knew i could find you here XD

:O hi!!!!!!

*goes back to lurking*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items