Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unknown Arrancar
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

Its probably because people feel that any questions past page 2 will be ignored.

All I can contribute is a quote by one of my favorite TV bosses:

Michael Scott
A lot of people think that magic camp is just for kids. And that's why so many other people in my class were kids. Self fulfilling prophecy. It's um, it's really for anybody with a dream and a belief in magic and a little extra time after school.
Lanzer
Yes I believe that was a technical problem. Will need to check with CP tonight.

I keep thinking of Lucky Charms when I think of a cereal. I think it's because of all the times I fish out the marshmallow from the box. biggrin

Unknown Arrancar
Hello Lanzer I only have 2 questions for you.

1. Is the "Alruna's rose" ever going to get those missing poses that didn't fit into the final evolution?

2. What is your favorite type of cereal(assuming that you like cereal)?

Good, a rose can never be too sexy heart

I do the same my lucky charms xd

Questionable Ghost

31,625 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
Lady Zelda Dragoness
Unknown Arrancar
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

Its probably because people feel that any questions past page 2 will be ignored.
I know I'm getting that feeling right about now. ._.

Lanzer usually doesn't answer questions past page 2, it's true. But that doesn't mean he's ignoring you or hates you. It's simply that answering even that many usually takes an hour, and he's anxious to go home and eat dinner.
Katerin
Lady Zelda Dragoness
Unknown Arrancar
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

I know I'm getting that feeling right about now. ._.

Lanzer usually doesn't answer questions past page 2, it's true. But that doesn't mean he's ignoring you or hates you. It's simply that answering even that many usually takes an hour, and he's anxious to go home and eat dinner.

After the thread is closed, they go back and read everything. :3
Oh yeah, we've been trying to work on Imageshack also, along with Flickr, those sites have better bandwidth allowances. We're also trying to have image hosting options too. It's contending with other features such as forum/guild enhancements, among others.

We have many filters and blacklists, most of them work in the background so it's not apparent, but people often find ways around them. If they appear, it's not because we don't care, but because we have done many, but just not every pre-cautions.

Clans and guilds work independently, so they won't collide with each other when zOMG is released.

kaykeyser
Why is Gaia using photobucket as its main requirement for hosting images in contests? EVERY time I look at people’s photobucket hosted images I see a broken link to photobucket because the Bandwith was used up or because the image was moved or deleted. This makes viewing images very hard .imageshack.’s bandwith would allow for more people to view images before getting broken links if Gaia’s having treble with trolls posting images regulating image post size not image host would be the better idea. Photobucket users can still post images and roll the site. They just get there bandwith eaten up faster and broken links is no good in important threads. Ive seen broken links in the art arena and in some of my favorite threads so what does Gaia have against imageshack?

A lot of people are finding adds on Gaia that link them to spywere downloads, sites to obtain botted gold or are getting extremely loud talking advertisements why doesn’t Gaia have a filter to keep bad adds off Gaia?

When ZOMG comes out and we get clans if some one like me who already owns a guild wants a clan will the two things connect together at no extra cost? Or will I have to start a brand new 2nd guild ? or what? Hows it work? And what do clans do? Do they hoist quests and collect and give out items and host hunts? Or are they just for hanging out?
I would love to be able to make my own quest, chose a monster for people to hunt or bury a treasure some place, challenge people to go after it, reward them etc…

What is you favorite of the Gaia mangas so far?
Some of my faves were #15: The Death of Alien 9, #23: The Spirit of Competition, and #2: Return of Gino …the 1st 2 I liked for including real Gaia members in the plot the Gino one I liked for being dramatic and driving all us 04-05 Gaians crazy!

If you or any of the staff could made an item from your favorite thing in your cubicle or workstation, what would it be?
Yes there had been changes in the inventory, but there had been no reports of large inventories causing such problems. Do the same happen in the flash inventory arranger?

Currently you do lose your skin if you delete it, and there is not a way to get the Grombie skin back, sorry.

Have a great week everyone, see you all next week!

Lissianthus
Hello Lanzer and everyone else!

How are you?

Last Saturday I was an hour and a half late to work because the road leading out of my neighborhood flooded! Fortunately, the water didn’t reach my end of the street. But the next day in the paper were pictures of people canoeing down my street! Doubly fortunately, that was the worst that Hurricane Gustave managed to do to my area...except for gas prices.

My first question tonight is personally relevant. The last few days, whenever I try to go to the inventory arranger, Firefox shuts down. This happened with Google Chrome as well. In Internet Explorer, the browser stays up, but the arranger loads all screwy, with just two boxes flickering. This only happens with my accounts that have lots of items; mules with inventories less than one-hundred items work just fine. Is this possibly related to the inventory arranger fixes in QA right now?

My other question is one that comes up a lot in the Q&A Forum, but no one knows the answer; they just have conjecture. If a person with the Grombie skin deletes their avatar to change gender, will they lose the Grombie skin? Will it come back if they drink Experiment 105?

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces