Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes I believe that was a technical problem. Will need to check with CP tonight.

I keep thinking of Lucky Charms when I think of a cereal. I think it's because of all the times I fish out the marshmallow from the box. biggrin

Unknown Arrancar
Hello Lanzer I only have 2 questions for you.

1. Is the "Alruna's rose" ever going to get those missing poses that didn't fit into the final evolution?

2. What is your favorite type of cereal(assuming that you like cereal)?

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Slow Thread is slow. XD

Mega Member

Cube B
MegamanPsy
Cube B
MegamanPsy
Cube B
Oh! This is something that's been bugging me. XD

Are the old old Zombie Labtechs still alive? I remember X saying something to the tune of "They aren't dead. They never die".

...So would it be too much to ask to see 101 again? He was my favorite besides X. He loved Underground Test Facilities.

...In fact, more labtech stuff in general would be fun. XD

Whoa whoa, wait, when did he say this? Was this one of those random things that could be found during the 05 Annual Ball?

Yup.

I've adopted it as my Plot Motto. (Or Plotto.)

N.O.E.D.

No One Ever Dies.

They just get dazed. 3nodding

If that's true, you've given me another piece to the giant puzzle, Cube. At the very least it gives me a new theory.

Also, Vladimir Von Helson. It's hard to survive evaporating. As for the Zombie LabTechs, if a nuke can't take em out, I'd say we have a problem.

Maybe X took them in and then gave them Vials of Unknown Liquid?

...I mean, we had a cure, was a nuke really needed? XD

...Okay, Rosalie is dead. And the Elftechs are probably dead. And Vlad is ashed. But I still miss 101. crying

A slightly different idea. Besides, if X was running around grabbing them at the last minute, I think he would of had problems with the bitters. And no, the nuke wasn't needed, but it was REQUESTED. I have a screenshot somewhere, but I'll share it with you later.
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

*Kicks thread in the rear end*
Hi Sagger and Lanzer. Unfortunately I don't have any questions to throw at you this week. I was working on work for my government class when I was like "I should go to the AtA thread!" So ummm hi!

Now time to catch up on what was asked so far tonight.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
MegamanPsy
Cube B
MegamanPsy
Cube B
MegamanPsy
Cube B
Oh! This is something that's been bugging me. XD

Are the old old Zombie Labtechs still alive? I remember X saying something to the tune of "They aren't dead. They never die".

...So would it be too much to ask to see 101 again? He was my favorite besides X. He loved Underground Test Facilities.

...In fact, more labtech stuff in general would be fun. XD

Whoa whoa, wait, when did he say this? Was this one of those random things that could be found during the 05 Annual Ball?

Yup.

I've adopted it as my Plot Motto. (Or Plotto.)

N.O.E.D.

No One Ever Dies.

They just get dazed. 3nodding

If that's true, you've given me another piece to the giant puzzle, Cube. At the very least it gives me a new theory.

Also, Vladimir Von Helson. It's hard to survive evaporating. As for the Zombie LabTechs, if a nuke can't take em out, I'd say we have a problem.

Maybe X took them in and then gave them Vials of Unknown Liquid?

...I mean, we had a cure, was a nuke really needed? XD

...Okay, Rosalie is dead. And the Elftechs are probably dead. And Vlad is ashed. But I still miss 101. crying

A slightly different idea. Besides, if X was running around grabbing them at the last minute, I think he would of had problems with the bitters. And no, the nuke wasn't needed, but it was REQUESTED. I have a screenshot somewhere, but I'll share it with you later.

Overkill much? XD
Maybe X is really a zombie too? :O
...Or maybe he just took his own cure. Or had an injector gun, or just looked for survivors. O_o
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

Its probably because people feel that any questions past page 2 will be ignored.

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Unknown Arrancar
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

Its probably because people feel that any questions past page 2 will be ignored.
I know I'm getting that feeling right about now. ._.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Sagger-AT3
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

*Gives thread some Red Bino*
It's... actually related! gonk We've fixed many bugs related to it, and generally things are okay now. There are un-related bugs also that I've heard of. The Gaia code base is so big, that once in a while some bugs just came from no-where and slow the whole site down, and 72square have to spend a whole day "putting out the fire". Kind of a scary thing.

We figured out what we need to do to not make items get shifted around, but it takes a lot of effort for that to happen. Now Darknrgy need to work on some botting stuff, then he can work on inventory again. I'm trying my hardest to make things happen faster.

Leather smells better biggrin

Lady Violue
Hi Lanzer and company:

1. I've noticed the servers running a little slow since item normalization... is this a coincidence, or is it relateed?

2. Speaking of Item Norm, how are the inventory fixes coming? What will the equip interface be like after it's worked on?? We're all waiting D:

3. Leather or lace?

Toothsome Hoarder

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Cube B
Sagger-AT3
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

That's a very expensive energy drink you're given to something with no metabolism...

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Sagger-AT3
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

Don't kick it . I like it slow redface User Image

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Lissianthus
Cube B
Sagger-AT3
Cube B
Slow Thread is slow. XD

That's a very expensive energy drink you're given to something with no metabolism...

...Ho s**t, it inflated a ton. XD

IRL Dog

12,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
So if you live in the US do you have to be 18 or older to make an item? And i try submittiing mine and it says I dont have the right things in the description but I do!
Root beer or cream soda?
well super late grr

fishing trophies? any timeline?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out