Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xikar
Hello Admins and Lanzer.

First let me direct your attention to this thread with many ideas for a possible Halloween Event
Halloween Speculation 2009 This thread has been working for a few weeks on ideas for a very creepy and plot involved Halloween Event instead of a simple "Lets fight each other".

Secondly, when it comes to event and Holidays do you already have plans months or a month ahead or is made two weeks beforehand?

That's pretty much it right, though I do have a side question I don't really care about

How are Ivan and Meredith related by blood or marriage?
Oh! I am goignt o check out that thread!

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
hermie_the_frog
iChris v2
Dear Lanzer, I want to play a game.

Wassup everyone? n___n

Sure, let's play a game! You just lost it!

GOSH DARN IT IJUSTLOSTTHEGAME.

emo
hermie_the_frog
iChris v2

Wassup everyone? n___n

*punches Hermie*

no offense. I just hate that
I dont want waffles
Acid Grinder
Also, will we be getting any more dark teal items any time soon? gonk
Waffs love you for asking this. *hugs*

PC: I'm a PC

yeah, there's about 3 whole items that are CLOSE to the same shade as my awesome hat.
and i'm a PC, but I kinda want a mac. I'd love both.
Inu_Hero
Profane Chaos
Who here is a Mac, and who here is a PC?

(PC is a PC because she uses a PC.)
ninja

I am a Mac! : D

But not at my house. D: I have yet to hook up the wireless router to my modem. gonk After I hook up the router, I will be able to use my Mac to access the internet in my house with no trouble at all. <3
Mac! Although mine just died D:
I dont want waffles
hermie_the_frog
iChris v2

Wassup everyone? n___n

*punches Hermie*

no offense. I just hate that

XD I figured that'd get people angry.
I also want to say that although I'm not very active with guilds anymore, I'm super impressed with the new announcement update for the guilds! ^_^ And props to sagger since the inflation seems to be doing a lot better over the last few months.
SimplySimone
Good evening everyone! I didn't have time to bake, so I'll just have to pass out some plain ol' chocolate chips tonight.

I see you've all come armed with LOTS of questions! Geez, what a difference a week makes. smile

Hi Simone, you weren't here two weeks ago, I had to pass out fish cookies/doughnuts that were meant for Rufus. emo

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Hoshioni
0.can you add a feature that makes a preview picture thing as part of trades to help us artist sell art better and prevent disputes?????

1.can you make a feature that allows an optional binding of an item(s) to you with a seperate password???
so that hackers cant steal them from you as easy killing the motavation for hackers to want to steal from you or at the very least make it harder

3.and can you do the neopets thing and make a ton of differnt interactive
flash games *wiether 1 or more player* that people could play for reasonable
amounts of gold so to help balence out the marketplace inflation??and grant
items based off skill versers time consumption or money alone..(ive played
all the games of neopets there generaly basic but well drawn games ), ones that
utilized the avatar system to provide sprites would be great.
*as seen here, a customiseable battle robot game*

User Image

4.a way to change the outward apperence of the gaiahomes to maximise the customability.*and kill monotomy of the towns*

5.will there be more user made item contests????if you had more I feel your users would be more happy.even if you made them a 3rd collectable item to help the costs then people will know they get the items they really want.

5.what if you sold real items, giveing out a little gaia cash with the purchse
to intice more people to buy real items, and make more plushies of all
the pouplar pets.or asked gaians what sort of real merchindise they want?

6. who in gaia staff has that scarf obession~!??, theres a scarf for everything....even beacon...id like more capes *a black and light blue trim
to match me would be great and flame hakama. (or a recolor of the old flame
pants to at least have the nice colors but the same old shape i love)*

WOAH! That Robo Games looks super awesome! DEFINITELY WANTZ! As long it's not that rock paper scissors bull poop I'll be happy! Gaia Robo Fighting would be epic! I'd be playing that for a loooong time. I hardly touch any other game in the tabs :/
SimplySimone
Good evening everyone! I didn't have time to bake, so I'll just have to pass out some plain ol' chocolate chips tonight.

I see you've all come armed with LOTS of questions! Geez, what a difference a week makes. smile
*noms Simones cookies*
Crimson, are you still stalking the thread?
Hi Simone!! (Takes a cookie.)

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Darkening Flash
SimplySimone

Hi Simone, you weren't here two weeks ago, I had to pass out fish cookies/doughnuts that were meant for Rufus. emo

And I almost ate them. .___.;;

Ah, Simone, with your chocolaty chipped goodness...

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
And who cares, divine intervention...
PC; I'm a PC all the way.
D:<
-tbags a Mac-

-noms a cookie-
o_o
I do believe I enjoy cookies.

...I wanna be praised from a new perspective.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff