Welcome to Gaia! ::

Champion

Hiya, Lanzer!
      This is my first time asking in ATA so excuse me for any stupid questions. o 3o;;
      I guess my questions are pretty random, but ehh. >u<

You said you play Soul Silver last week (or the week before?), do you have a Pokémon that never leaves your party? ;p

Will we ever have permanent Halloween skins that are able to be kept after avatar changes? (can you give any Halloween event spoilers? ninja )

Will there ever be something such as the old medals (Gold, Silver, Bronze Medals) given as prizes for winners of competitions that are run by Gaia? (Not necessarily medals, but something like that which can only be won through contests.)

Do you have a favourite Monthly Item so far this year? Do you have a favourite of all time? =3

And why does it say on the Announcement forum that a staff has posted on an announcement just for the post to be deleted/hidden? I never understood that and it's bothered me for a while now. xd

A store for the lavish spenders is always being discussed, and at least we'll be adding more stuff to Dernier Cri. First thing's first, we're setting up rewards for participating in Gaia events, free stuff is always nice, isn't it? biggrin

Wolfram Asher Davidson
So - According to boog (a.k.a. warrior_of_boognish), my idea of a new shop was not completely bonkers and could be feasible as a gold sink.

What are the chances that we could get a more permanent version of Dernier*Cri?

also, for your approval

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also FINALLY SNIPED.

O.G. Fatcat

7,225 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hello there admin and staff :3

first of all how are you guys?

2nd... made it on ATA woot!!!!

(proud canadian)

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Any of ya'll gunna watch Regular show?

It was pretty good. It had a /clown/.

Can Gaia get a clown canwe canwe canwe

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
... that didn't even get CLOSE to answering my question.
Lanzer
A store for the lavish spenders is always being discussed, and at least we'll be adding more stuff to Dernier Cri. First thing's first, we're setting up rewards for participating in Gaia events, free stuff is always nice, isn't it? biggrin

Wolfram Asher Davidson
So - According to boog (a.k.a. warrior_of_boognish), my idea of a new shop was not completely bonkers and could be feasible as a gold sink.

What are the chances that we could get a more permanent version of Dernier*Cri?

also, for your approval

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also FINALLY SNIPED.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Dr Honeybun
Made it to my first ATA!

Welcome glad you could make it!

Moonlight Stalker

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Evening Lanzer and Team.

Hope your weekend was great and you're ready for another workweek, because I have some important questions for you and I hope you can find the time to answer them as best you can.

Recently I've been working on setting up a petition to benefit Gaians who have encountered the Garage Glitch in some form or another. Many of them have lost a lot of gold and Gaia Cash because of it and are understandably irked. I was wondering, when and how you would be able to fix a glitch that is so wide spread at this time?

Gaians with the form of the Garage Glitch described in my petition have lost items of value to them and would like to have the items returned. Is there a possibility in the future that their wishes will be granted or that they be compensated in some way?

Some Gaians that I have dealt with have found no relief in the Help Desk system and are having a difficult time submitting tickets. Will there be a Help Desk update in the future to alleviate this issue?

I'm afraid that many Gaians have lost confidence in the Garage and other prime features of Gaia because it is their belief that the focus is currently on EI's, premium items and Featured Events. How do you plan on restoring their confidence?

Currently, there is also a rumor going around that you will have to pull some members of the zOMG! Team to assist with this issue. Are these rumors true and how would it affect zOMG! as a whole?

Please understand that I have encouraged Gaians to inform Admins by using appropriate means outlined in the Game Bugs Forum and in the Customer Service ticketing system. It is my hope that these issues will be resolved in the near future, thereby preventing future outbreaks of this glitch.

Thank you for your time.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Manga not being updated, even though the lack of color was employed for quick release (lol), makes me sad crying
When will we know what the stickers are all about?

Sweet Glitch

whee Excellent for one time in the Gaia life, I didn't lost it.

In other notes:

Do not worry, we know that you miss us, Mister Lanzer.
Also I can't say, I have celebrate the labors day, because in my country, it gets celebrated on May... 9~9?? If I'm not wrong.

The stickers, gonna miss those cute figures.

Now, I has good questions!

1.- As on auto cash, Does Gaia have incentive plans over other cash buyers ( International Mail-in, Mail in and card) for the future?

2.- Does mister Lanzer like coffee and Chocolate?

3.- Does mister Lanzer plays Zomg randomly, if so, with whom you like or liked to play?

4.- Does mister Lanzer believes that would be a bad idea to open an cash antique shop were Gaians could acquire / buy old items made on the starts of premium items?

*now cross fingers for have a reply*

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Not Authenticated
Hi Lanzer, I only have one question.

How come when you guys go on your convention trip every year, you never stop in at Anime Vegas? We have a huge Gaia community here that would love for you guys to come out, so why not? (Plus, we're only a state away!)

Were hosting a Meet Up in Vegas next week!

We will be announcing it next tuesday

You can please tell your friends and check out all the info at www.gaiaonline.com/conventions

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Greetings, Lanzer, and all.

I may not be used to read announcements for the ATAs and I got to read the blog post for today's.

Was it just a random tease or is there going to be a new plot/story with the Zurgs involved again with Gaians anytime soon, or not so soon?

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
DJ Helsing

I got everybody talking about your underwear during one softball game.

*switches to super-undie mode*

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Just a few things. More statements than questions.

1. I miss Fleep. gonk
2. I LOVE the new hair update! heart

An actual quuuuuestion...

HOW SOON IS SOON FOR THESE STICKERS?!

Timid Wolf

What happened to the Add Media button?? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers