Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cheerleader

Dosico

I have a concern, a while back my gaia sister was harassed by another unknown user. He kept </3 her threads and encouraged others to do so, would it be possible just to remove the "</3" button to prevent things like this? I think it's silly to have this button anyway.

That is all,

~Dosico

You aren't the only one I know of that would like to turn those off - I've seen them greyed out - so how do we turn them off? yum_tea

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Dosico

I have a concern, a while back my gaia sister was harassed by another unknown user. He kept </3 her threads and encouraged others to do so, would it be possible just to remove the "</3" button to prevent things like this? I think it's silly to have this button anyway.

That is all,

~Dosico

You aren't the only one I know of that would like to turn those off - I've seen them greyed out - so how do we turn them off? yum_tea

If the thread is liked it's liked, if not then it will show. -shruggy-

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Dosico

That is all,

~Dosico

They should only be greyed out in Test Forums, or if you aren't logged in.
There may be a few other forums that don't allow you to vote, but that's it.
~King Awesome

Romantic Cheerleader

Dosico
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Dosico

That is all,

~Dosico

If the thread is liked it's liked, if not then it will show. -shruggy-

That is what Polls are for if you really want to know... I like them grayed out so people can't ruin your thread just because they don't like you - a grudge. Happens often. cat_emo

Romantic Cheerleader

King Awesomolocity
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Dosico

That is all,

~Dosico

~King Awesome

Nope - this one is in the gaia aquarium forum. yum_strawberry

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BrilliantBlueStar_0
King Awesomolocity
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Dosico

That is all,

~Dosico

~King Awesome

Then you probably already voted...
Edit: Or, it's like...a locked topic, sticky, announcement or something. /unsure.
~King Awesome

Romantic Cheerleader

King Awesomolocity
BrilliantBlueStar_0
King Awesomolocity
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Dosico

That is all,

~Dosico

~King Awesome

Then you probably already voted...
~King Awesome

Don't want to argue in an AtA mtg and also don't want to point it out - I like the idea - but this one has 0 and neither button is available to choose from one Nor a poll. emotion_bigheart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
jadedrenee
Any idea why some glowing tanks in BG can't be played? I've noticed this fairly often in the past week, even when I've just logged on and haven't been grabbing.

If the tank has a zoey or cathulu, you most likely won't be able to play it. Those two fish are glitched. Other than that, not sure.

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Humphreypoptart
jadedrenee
Any idea why some glowing tanks in BG can't be played? I've noticed this fairly often in the past week, even when I've just logged on and haven't been grabbing.

If the tank has a zoey or cathulu, you most likely won't be able to play it. Those two fish are glitched. Other than that, not sure.

Those two I knew about (and if I read correctly, Pangrammic knows about them too). I'm talking just random tanks, and well before I should have set off any "too much grabbing" alert.

Romantic Cheerleader

jadedrenee
Humphreypoptart
jadedrenee

Those two I knew about (and if I read correctly, Pangrammic knows about them too). I'm talking just random tanks, and well before I should have set off any "too much grabbing" alert.

As King has already asked about, when you play x amount of games, (loads) you finally reach a point of only being able to play tanks that have less then 5 players. cat_sweatdrop
Wonder Plus No08
hi Lanzer I was just wondering if the Golden giftbox recipe will be in the store longer than the 15th? Is the giftbox at the price you guys were hoping for?

I don't think it's going away on the 15th. If it is we can definitely delay it as it's a recipe.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
ugh ive been so busy i havnt had time to hop in here lately to catch up.

How is everyone. I dont have much time but i definately wanted to stop by and see if there is any questions i can help answer!
Existential Existence
Are we getting an EI re-release bundle anytime soon?

I noticed in the Glacemella alchemy formula there's an item requirement called "Minthamella". Is Minthamella going to be a mint recolor of an older EI (Biancamella)???

biggrin

Also there is this item on the MP for housing called Framed Gaia Artwork #07 that was never released with the Puzzle game...is it possible to get this item out somehow with the new housing update? That would be awesome.

Hope your day was good.

Sorry Pepper Tea isn't here so I can't answer your question about Minthamella.

As for the housing update, yes there will a lot of really cool items, and framed artwork is just the beginning. Imagine flat screen TV's and other electronic gadgets.

Romantic Cheerleader

DJ Helsing
ugh ive been so busy i havnt had time to hop in here lately to catch up.

How is everyone. I dont have much time but i definately wanted to stop by and see if there is any questions i can help answer!

Hello DJ - are you a real DJ???

Take your pick of questions gaia_angelright gaia_crown gaia_angelleft

Dapper Man-Lover

DJ Helsing

Will Gaia be attending any conventions anywhere near Austin, TX in the foreseeable future, by any chance? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff