Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

II Little China DoLL II
sara-ane
II Little China DoLL II

So, about that really really really really really old inventory arranger..... ninja

Omg yes please make some way for us oldies to change our organize inventory arrangers! The current system is finakey, clunky, and makes it almost impossible to have a well-organized inventory.

It's one of the things that irks me the most about Gaia honestly.

With so many items in my inventory.......... it's freezing up pretty much every five seconds. sweatdrop

Yeah and I've got some stuff in my house that I cannot move, or get out of the house. (I know there was a kimono, the mimzy doll, and like at least six other things.

Help please?

Greedy Fatcat

Lyanda
Hello, I was wondering if the inquisitor achievement is retroactive or not?

And also... I find it hard to keep my inventory organized when I have 2000+ items. Just wondering what I should do about that.

The inquisitor achievement IS retroactive but it does require at least one new person vote in your poll for it to check that specific poll count. If you have a candidate you could vote with a mule to trigger it. Although don't make 100 mules to get the achievement unless you're a wanker!

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
inb4 lock ninja

Late, but how is everyone?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Uncle Kenny
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hey Uncle kenny, when will you remove the sticky about the AMC forum change in the AMC since its pretty much done and will we see changes in the AMC fourm soon?

Since my responsibilities have changed after I created the thread, I've passed the task of overhauling the forum on to those who have the time and are more than capable of doing the job. I'll check in with them and see if there's any news on changes happening soon.

Thanks for checking..

Desirable Man-Lover

hey how long does it take you guys to reply to a ticket? I got a friend who's been waiting over two weeks for a reply.
Sr Helios
Why is it that we can "win" or be given so much crap for aquarium and only a few things can be sold back to gaia?

I feel like you guys either need to stop giving that stuff out so much, or allow it to be sold back to gaia for in the very least, and even an amount I would be satisfied with, 1 gaia gold. Not too much, but just enough that I can get rid of these things in bulk and not have to stuff the dumpster with such trash that not even the noobiest of newbs deserves. -.-

Understood, we'll look into giving sell back prices to some of the aquarium items. Thank you for the feedback.
Thank you for joining us on this week's ATA! We'll see you all next week at 5! Have fun at the back to school event!

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
But how do you get the wanker achievement!?

DARKNRGY
Lyanda
Hello, I was wondering if the inquisitor achievement is retroactive or not?

And also... I find it hard to keep my inventory organized when I have 2000+ items. Just wondering what I should do about that.

The inquisitor achievement IS retroactive but it does require at least one new person vote in your poll for it to check that specific poll count. If you have a candidate you could vote with a mule to trigger it. Although don't make 100 mules to get the achievement unless you're a wanker!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff