Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Hi there all, well I'd like to start this ATA with an easy question. Will the new CI be released before the 15th? That would be awesome since we'd be getting out CI and the MC's in the same week.

IRL Noob

Any chance there could be a pink Lucky/Milk? mrgreen

Generous Informer

11,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100
Lanzer and the Devs..

Can I asked a personal question about gonline and the avi items on there.

Will they bring the gonline items to gaia?
I have a petition on the matter.

also,will you bring more Chinese-inspired items?

Interesting Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
i love pie

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
DJ Sere-3
What is Love? emotion_kirakira

Baby don't hurt me.
Zero Omega
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Hello, Admins and Devs!

I have two questions.

1. Days ago, I tried to log onto my Gaia account and it said my password was incorrect. I tried logging in again and I am sure I typed in my password correctly that time, but it still said my password was incorrect. Later on in the day, I tried logging into Gaia again and it logged me in. The part where I typed in my password correctly, but it didn’t log me into Gaia has happened to me before and I had to change my password in order for it to log me in whenever this happened to me. But, when I did change my password, I changed it to the same password I used before and when I used that same password to log into Gaia, Gaia accepted it. I remember changing my password to a different password sometimes as well and it logged me in with that password each time as well. But, days ago, when my password wasn't accepted twice in the same day, but it was accepted later on in the day has not happened to me before though. When I had IP Verification turned, I do not remember if this problem with my password not being accepted happened to me though. Is this a possible glitch that has happened to me and should I be worried about it? D:

2. Also, I was adding someone onto my ignore list and after I did, I ended up getting the “Befriended” achievement even though I did not add anyone to my friends list. Was this a glitch that happened to me and should I be worried about it as well? :<

Thank you so much!

1. It sounds like just a glitch for one reason or another, I wouldn't worry too much. If the problem keeps happening, file a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help and we can see about escalating it to our developers.

Okay, thank you so much for clearing that up for me! ^^

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Ive Asked this before and posted in bugs section but is always neglected...

Since some of the arts I received are bigger, I can't seem to edit some Journal Entries, can someone please fix it so the "Delete" and "Edit" buttons aren't invisible inside the box? Thank you!

Here's an Entry of Mine that I want to edit: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=33796765&u=8828144

User Image

using firefox browser

*suggestion:
maybe move the buttons to the left most instead?

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
CodedNinja
Edit: Also since you just dumping the HTML back into the document the javascript for dropwdowns are not ran.
I'm currently working on an upgrade to the Dropdowns that will work with partial-page changes.

Animal Noob

I wanted to know about the Wishlists. If we can see the first 10 items or so when we go to the Marketplace, can we eventually get some new link that will show us the full list?

I do not mean the full wishlist, but the list from the Marketplace homepage that shows prices, or the average prices.

This is something a few people have been talking about and would be lovely to get. Instead of having to constantly click on our items to check up on their prices.

I hope my question is not a stupid one. <3

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sugarsweet Acid
Any idea whether we can get a Cash = Gold transfer?
Ideally I would have each GCash worth 1k gold, what with how hard it is to get GCash.

For the moment I wouldn't expect anything like this.

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
gaia_angelleft I was wondering if you will be finding another use for the BloodStone Gem emotion_kirakira gaia_angelright

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
I Play Foreplay
What should I eat today?
Meats: pork, beef, chicken, or fish?
Vegetables: broccoli, cauliflower, organic salad greens, or green beans?
Carb: Brown rice, baked halved potato's, or pasta?

I expect an answer. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beef pasta with green beans.

Friendly Gaian

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hey guys! First of all, thanks for all your hard work each and every day!

I was wondering if you'd ever considered putting in a system for submitting bug reports, via a form, rather than through the forums. Perhaps those submitted forms might even be marked as seen/resolved/etc.

The reason I'm asking is because several times I've posted before about something being broken (in this case, the "Next" button on the second page of submitting a vend in the marketplace--the image is broken) but it doesn't get seen or replied to.

Have a great week everyone!

Green Gaian

Zero Omega
Maggot
Does it bother you when people constantly bug you about things? Like the facial hair system... emotion_awesome

YOUR FACE HAS FACIAL HAIR. scream

YOUR FACIAL HAIR HAS A FACE. scream

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
My first day of school was okay. I got lost quite a bit, but at least there wasn't a lot of homework. sweatdrop

My question is this -
Will we be getting some more guild updates in the future?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff