Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

How's the first week of school? Even if you're not excited about going back to school, at least you can have some fun at the back to school event. If you haven't collected your prizes yet, be sure to check your new announcements!

We've also opened up DMS for all Gaians last week. We've heard of many different feedback regarding the change, and would love to hear your feedback on today's ATA also.

Friendly Genius

When clicking on the next page when on a forum the next page function is call and when happens and it will get the data for the next page and replace everything in the document with what was received. That is not the problem, the problem is the content it receives from the request is missing <doctype>. <html>, <head>, <body> elements. I tried to replicate this from another XHR script and it didn't get the same results. I am not 100% sure why you get those missing elements but it has to do something with the backend. Watch video below of me replicating it.

Edit: Also since you just dumping the HTML back into the document the javascript for dropwdowns are not ran.

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
In a previous ATA, you said it was possible, depending on the circumstances, for someone who did break the rules to be given a second chance. I've sent you a pm regarding a new case, and I'd appreciate it so much if you'd give it a read and assess the possibility? Please and thank you.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Any news on the Leathery Egg component? >>

brb opening cases, wish me luck redface
t.81852603_599
t.81549333_220

Hello
DARKNRGY,Carbonphyber, Gaia Staff

id say Thank you for the New Red font Notice when you enter a price alot lower/higher than the current average price. In my experience at vending when listing items even though im a Hardcore Vendor im always scared of Mispricing one of my high Valued items while i do always Check/verify the price im entering.. im still Human, not a machine, not a bot.

the problem with the new warning is that im not Reading them, they're too Similar!
its frustrating to have to read everytime over and over again the same notice. specially since it is not an accurate one.
The Buy Now Price is alot Lower than the Store Price!
The Buy Now Price is alot Higher than the Store Price!
who cares about Store Prices , why do we have them ?? gonk
why do we need them for?

see the difference?

User Image

User Image

with red font Higher & Lower is more than enough
in a second my eye see it so i dont have read the entire line.
Next i double check my price, hit submit.
that way i dont need to blame Anyone for the mistakes i make

unless they're using Bots to snipe my misprices, ( which you guys havent accepted or even denied yet ) giving me no chance to cancel my listing. items bought in 2 secs, seriously? wtf!!

User Image

User Image

why when i misprice an Ancient Katana at 145,000 the warning doesnt appear
not even when i list it at 1 gold ??

For more Click on my Signature

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image
I wanted to make a pair of Black Edwardian Children's Trousers. In order to do that I would need 55 of each pink, yellow, and green trousers. As well 10 red, and 5 blue trousers, and 33 licorice. So all together you would need 213 items to make one pair of black trousers. Anyways is there a chance that you could make it so we wouldn't need that many items. Maybe in exchange make the price to craft the items higher.

Also I wanted to say that I love the new achievements. I think it's wonderful how everyone is workin' together in the achievements forums to get the new achievements. I don't know if it's possible or not, but why not have some achievements for aquariums.
1. For havin' a full tank of fish.
2. One for after a fish passes on.
3. One for makin' a x amount of gold from booty grab.

You could also have an achievement for spendin' an x amount of gaia cash. Since people can watch videos, and do offers, or buy cash cards. It's somethin' a lot of people could do.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Good Weekend for all you Asmin's?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening.

- Thanks for finally creating a regular schedule for cycling the zOMG! servers. This should cut back on a lot of the lag.

- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Any new and previous glitches been fixed so far?

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Hello everyone!

cat_biggrin *waves* cat_3nodding
Quote:
We've also opened up DMS for all Gaians last week. We've heard of many different feedback regarding the change, and would love to hear your feedback on today's ATA also.

cat_rolleyes Meh......It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. In the past year (or more), there have been quite a few people who have proven themselves to be "not worth playing zOMG with", so I've avoided that particular area, even when it was open for only a couple of days or so. cat_talk2hand

cat_stare Now, then.......I'm repeating an older question this week, since I can't think of anything else to ask, nor was I able to get a "definitive" reply about it the first time. cat_whee

1. Can you (re-)release the "Gaia Framed Artwork" series in more item grants, or have them available to be crafted as Level 1 Alchemy items? Certain portraits, such as #07, are totally unavailable for purchase anywhere, and it'd be great if users had more opportunities to collect a complete set of these housing items. cat_3nodding

cat_cool Also, today is my birthday, so........anyone know where and/or how to summon and/or conjure multiple chocolate-strawberry ice cream cupcakes? cat_ninja cat_rofl cat_twisted

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Soooo any news on when the new arena is suppose to be put up? And when the 404 glitches will be looked at along with the editing button? ninja

Edit: Also, hi everyone xD -gives cookies- Didn't think I would be fast enough to get on the first page this time :3

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
In a previous ATA, you said it was possible, depending on the circumstances, for someone who did break the rules to be given a second chance. I've sent you a pm regarding a new case, and I'd appreciate it so much if you'd give it a read and assess the possibility? Please and thank you.

Haven't forgotten about you, I swear. gonk You're in my PMs, I see you!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
First of all, a belated good-bye to Lanky. As an English Literature graduate, I respect your decision and hope you'll inspire more students to love the classics.

Secondly, Waffles companion! What/who do I have to do to get one made and released (NOT for cash)?

Third, for the team that is working on making Alchemy more balanced and playable, do you ever plan to have the end wings of the backwing quest achievable for less than, say, 50 million gold? What is your ideal cost for the wings when all the tweaking is done?? Were back wings always made only for the 1 percenters? Please answer, as i'm completely serious.
Uesugi Ankit
Any news on the Leathery Egg component? >>

brb opening cases, wish me luck redface

Not yet, but when we find the right alchemy component we'll let you know ASAP

Fluffy Otaku

Hello ATA!

While awaiting Heralds of Chaos and Rumble Kittens, i am left to other diversions such as new manga or anime or video games...(in-between the weekly item updates of course!)

So...i was wondering if the staff was into any of the new anime or video games over the past few months?

I've been into fairies (and processed chickens) recently...

Lost in Translation----featuring Chikins
fairies don't appear until 1:29

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas