Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Friend

QUESTIOOOON!!!!question!question!question!!> w<

whats gonna happen on the halloween event?

and are any of the npcs thats have faded away into the background EVER gonna appear again?o:

edit: and i finally managed to catch this one!! yay!! victory!! cat_whee cat_surprised

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Borderline_Case
Corinth Maxwell
Borderline_Case
And do you think there can be a task or recipe for getting an "Integrity" ring for people who weren't CL 10.0's on Sep. of 2011? For example: Purifying an abuse ring earned by killing kamila's bloodlust form and gathering ingredients to have it be blessed into a Integrity ring.

cat_stare I seriously hope not. The Integrity Ring is just like Fortune's Favor, Sugar Rush, or Sweetheart.....you "had to be there" at a specific time, and meet specific conditions in order to get them. Those that met said conditions were granted one; those that didn't were considered "ineligible". cat_talk2hand

I wouldn't be opposed to them taking your idea & running with it so that people could "purify" a "Cursed Ring" and turn it into a "Blessed Ring" (albeit a kind of ring that has the stats of the Integrity Ring, only nerfed), though. cat_3nodding
All of those above rings you mentioned aren't soulbound though and can be purchased and trades through the mp.

Integrity is a soulbound ring.

Not if they're no longer available to be purchased. cat_whee

Anyway........I still think it's a good idea for them to come up with a way for users to get a ring similar to Integrity, but not the actual ring itself. It was made exclusive for a reason, and I'm pretty sure that Swarf isn't going to change his mind on the subject. cat_neutral

Mysterious Trickster

Could there be a PSA about signatures? You guys probably have an idea of how many I've reported!
Hello, hardworking Gaia staff, hope the AC is on for you! Raiders game today, I think, stay off 880 N. It's a madhouse.

Any word on fixing the marketplace to gold shop bug, where you cannot buy the MP listed item by clicking on the Gold Shop link (as you could when the feature first appeared)?

Fashionable Noob

DARKNRGY
Dual Moons
biglanky14

So lanky, I've seen that you've been doing a lot of work for the site lately (which makes you awesome mrgreen ) but doesn't it get tiring after awhile?

biglanky14 recently joined a travelling circus and is no longer available for our in-house freak show.

he will be missed

but im sure
he will make the audience members at the new circus very happy

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Young Master Seke
Tsuki_Kirkland
Young Master Seke
I got a friend who has been submitting tickets for the last two weeks on an issue of him being locked out of his gaia account? Why haven't you asked any? you can make a second town but you can't find time to answer someone's cry for help?

they only needs to submit one ticket, spamming tickets by continously submitting them won’t help him. And tickets are taken in order recieved, they need to be patient and the’ll get to your friend.

I find that hard to believe.

It how it is though, they will get to them but you friend needs to stop sending in tickets and let them deal with the ones before the first one they submitted so they can get to the fist one they submitted.

Apocalyptic Lover

Sandokiri
smashbrolink
Anyone here got any games they are looking forward to?

Quite simply, the October releases of Pokemon B2/W2. I haven't been keeping up with video games so much lately. ^^

Question for you (or... anyone else): I had White. Which sequel should I get? *indecision*

It's such an important decision you see.

Scurvy Pirate

kittykonataizumi
QUESTIOOOON!!!!question!question!question!!> w<

whats gonna happen on the halloween event?

and are any of the npcs thats have faded away into the background EVER gonna appear again?o:

THINGS and STUFF!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
allegoriest
Sandokiri
smashbrolink
Anyone here got any games they are looking forward to?

Quite simply, the October releases of Pokemon B2/W2. I haven't been keeping up with video games so much lately. ^^

Question for you (or... anyone else): I had White. Which sequel should I get? *indecision*

It's such an important decision you see.

Go for black 2 ..

Hygienic Humorist

lanzer
Lucentas
Hello all!

The back to school event was awesome! Those mascots are adorable! Really, great job on them, I'm pleased as punch that we got them as the event item. Now I can show off my Aekeaclaw pride with wanton abandon!

Also: I will miss Lanky, but his expression when he got his Justin Bieber doll was priceless. razz

Glad you like the event. We had a great time planning and making it. We all miss Lanky, so we'll probably go to his highschool and harass him biggrin

I like this plan. razz

I also wanted to say, I really appreciate all of the hard work you and your team have put into this site. I'm sorry there are people who just like to complain about everything you're not doing, but my friend and I are game developers and I know how much hard work goes into what looks like even the simplest of updates or fixes. You guys are anything but lazy. And you're all such a bunch of lovely people--honestly, you have an insane amount of patience to put up with some of the people who show up on these threads just to rant or complain. (I'd like to see them try to do your job, honestly.) So, keep up the awesome work! Really enjoying the site!
~Black Petals~
Hi Devs and Admins,

I wanted to inquire on a few topics that have been on my mind recently.

First, does Gaia (or Gaia Interactive) currently have available positions for interns? (either in the bay area or world wide)

Secondly, I have looked into petitions that have to do with guilds and supporting zOMG.
Are you able to share with me/us what plans have been made to innovate the guilds and clan section?

Lastly, what would you suggest users do to show their support for zOMG? (besides playing lol)
I came across an interesting reason the other day that spoke about the lack of updates and development to zOMG was attributed to the lack of players and community support. Is there any correlation, or have my speculations gotten the best of me.

As always, thank you for your continual hard work on Gaia!

We currently only have one intern position for programming and it's already been filled. Others might open up later on in the year.

Actually player are the best support for any games, including zOMG. We wish we have resources to support all our games, but we could only support a title for so long.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hey Uncle kenny, when will you remove the sticky about the AMC forum change in the AMC since its pretty much done and will we see changes in the AMC fourm soon?

Oh and question for all you answering questions in the thread, what’s your favorite type of sweet dessert item?

Desirable Man-Lover

Tsuki_Kirkland
Young Master Seke
Tsuki_Kirkland
Young Master Seke
I got a friend who has been submitting tickets for the last two weeks on an issue of him being locked out of his gaia account? Why haven't you asked any? you can make a second town but you can't find time to answer someone's cry for help?

they only needs to submit one ticket, spamming tickets by continously submitting them won’t help him. And tickets are taken in order recieved, they need to be patient and the’ll get to your friend.

I find that hard to believe.

It how it is though, they will get to them but you friend needs to stop sending in tickets and let them deal with the ones before the first one they submitted so they can get to the fist one they submitted.

whatever. gaia help center as much help as clumsy knife sellsman with AIDS.

Scurvy Pirate

Tsuki_Kirkland
Hey Uncle kenny, when will you remove the sticky about the AMC forum change in the AMC since its pretty much done and will we see changes in the AMC fourm soon?

Since my responsibilities have changed after I created the thread, I've passed the task of overhauling the forum on to those who have the time and are more than capable of doing the job. I'll check in with them and see if there's any news on changes happening soon.

Romantic Prophet

Stray Cougar
By the way, I posted a bug report in the BR&TS forum, and I decided to ask some people I knew if they were having the problem too. They did, I asked if they could mention that in me report thread, and they did.

Was I right to do that?
Still wondering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas