Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucentas
Hello all!

The back to school event was awesome! Those mascots are adorable! Really, great job on them, I'm pleased as punch that we got them as the event item. Now I can show off my Aekeaclaw pride with wanton abandon!

Also: I will miss Lanky, but his expression when he got his Justin Bieber doll was priceless. razz

Glad you like the event. We had a great time planning and making it. We all miss Lanky, so we'll probably go to his highschool and harass him biggrin

Greedy Fatcat

Zero Omega
Maggot
Zero Omega
Maggot
Does it bother you when people constantly bug you about things? Like the facial hair system... emotion_awesome

YOUR FACE HAS FACIAL HAIR. scream

YOUR FACIAL HAIR HAS A FACE. scream

YOUR NOSTRIL HAS A NOSE! scream

YOUR NOSE IS ON YOUR FACE!

Aged Reveler

siskataya
l-RussianVodka-l
Do any of you guys have a favorite Monthly Collectible? Mine is the Golden Laurels heart
P.S Whoever designed this yum_puddi <---- I love you.

Hmmm, tough question! I like lots of MCs, but I am partial to the Steel-Plated Ninja Band and the Horns of the Demon. Oh, and the OMG hat. Yeah biggrin

What about your Devil Tai? O: That's a rare and expensive MCs that I also admire quite much. wink

Desirable Man-Lover

I got a friend who has been submitting tickets for the last two weeks on an issue of him being locked out of his gaia account? Why haven't you asked any? you can make a second town but you can't find time to answer someone's cry for help?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Tsuki_Kirkland
Tsuki_Kirkland
I think the pop up for achievements is messed up ,or something. Because when I help out others so they can get clambake it will tell me I ‘ve achieved clambake when I already have that achievement before helping. Is it supposed to do that? Or do I need to file a bug report?

Also, have you all ever considered getting rid of the pop up for achievements. Or fixing it so it won’t pop up for those who click the box saying they don’t want it.

Sparkly Dabbler

12,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ooo Before I forget, Iphone app. I can not send proper pms with it anymore. They come out with garbled quote and no actual text context from the user.
You might want to check that out.

Fashionable Noob

Drop Dead Andy V2
wunking
Drop Dead Andy V2
Will you tell me what you want what you really really really want?

your signature
what about it? redface

jesus

Greedy Fatcat

Dual Moons
biglanky14

So lanky, I've seen that you've been doing a lot of work for the site lately (which makes you awesome mrgreen ) but doesn't it get tiring after awhile?

biglanky14 recently joined a travelling circus and is no longer available for our in-house freak show.
smashbrolink
Anyone here got any games they are looking forward to?

Quite simply, the October releases of Pokemon B2/W2. I haven't been keeping up with video games so much lately. ^^

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Young Master Seke
I got a friend who has been submitting tickets for the last two weeks on an issue of him being locked out of his gaia account? Why haven't you asked any? you can make a second town but you can't find time to answer someone's cry for help?

they only needs to submit one ticket, spamming tickets by continously submitting them won’t help him. And tickets are taken in order recieved, they need to be patient and the’ll get to your friend.

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
DJ Helsing

Castiel Lover
DJ Helsing

Please consider coming to Megacon in Orlando Florida, March 15-17 2013. Gaia has not attended since March 2008, the day that I joined Gaia because of the Gaia gold card I found in my goody bag. Your presence at conventions has a huge impact on new members and I am an example of that.

Having not known what Gaia was, yet, that day, I never got to meet any of you or go to any panels. Please give me that chance!

Megacon is HUGE. It is the largest Cosplay convention in America. There are many media guests and comic book guests, including huge stars. It draws in a massive crowd every year and it's still getting bigger and bigger (they've doubled the dealer room in the last two years). It is well worth coming to!

http://www.megaconvention.com/

this

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
Will Gaia ever have a giveaway of Random Collectible Items from 2003 thru 2006? smile It would be really cool to make some crazy giveaway or event for those items.

Romantic Prophet

By the way, I posted a bug report in the BR&TS forum, and I decided to ask some people I knew if they were having the problem too. They did, I asked if they could mention that in me report thread, and they did.

Was I right to do that?

Dedicated Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh Castiel
Hi everyone!

Um question, why is all the good items so expensive? ; n ; It makes it hard for a lot of us to get what we want
And! Could you try and change the Bar in VH back to what it use to be?, the changing lights hurt my eyes. :3

Thanks!

Quoting this for questions too. Please and thanks.

Desirable Man-Lover

Tsuki_Kirkland
Young Master Seke

they only needs to submit one ticket, spamming tickets by continously submitting them won’t help him. And tickets are taken in order recieved, they need to be patient and the’ll get to your friend.

I find that hard to believe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces