Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

Good afternoon, Admins!

My question:
I'll be out the house for my birthday this coming Monday, and I was wondering...am I able to get the birthday achievement from the iOS app for Apple? [I'm going to use hotel wifi yippeeee]

Also, is there an estimated date as to when the Android app will be updated? I downloaded it when you guys announced it, but it completely crashes as soon as I open it.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Maggot
Zero Omega
Maggot
Does it bother you when people constantly bug you about things? Like the facial hair system... emotion_awesome

YOUR FACE HAS FACIAL HAIR. scream

YOUR FACIAL HAIR HAS A FACE. scream

YOUR NOSTRIL HAS A NOSE! scream
Happy birthday! I make awesome chocolate muffins, wish I can share them with you on your birthday.

Regarding the framed artwork items, they are still being granted through the Jigsaw game I believe. What I can do is to check on the rarity and make sure that they're not too rare to obtain. wink

Corinth Maxwell
lanzer
Hello everyone!

cat_biggrin *waves* cat_3nodding
Quote:
We've also opened up DMS for all Gaians last week. We've heard of many different feedback regarding the change, and would love to hear your feedback on today's ATA also.

cat_rolleyes Meh......It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. In the past year (or more), there have been quite a few people who have proven themselves to be "not worth playing zOMG with", so I've avoided that particular area, even when it was open for only a couple of days or so. cat_talk2hand

cat_stare Now, then.......I'm repeating an older question this week, since I can't think of anything else to ask, nor was I able to get a "definitive" reply about it the first time. cat_whee

1. Can you (re-)release the "Gaia Framed Artwork" series in more item grants, or have them available to be crafted as Level 1 Alchemy items? Certain portraits, such as #07, are totally unavailable for purchase anywhere, and it'd be great if users had more opportunities to collect a complete set of these housing items. cat_3nodding

cat_cool Also, today is my birthday, so........anyone know where and/or how to summon and/or conjure multiple chocolate-strawberry ice cream cupcakes? cat_ninja cat_rofl cat_twisted

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

Coming in late, but just stopping by to say HAY GUYS! *gonna be applying for art classes tomorrow.. excite!*

Moriarty was REAL!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Since we have Dark Elves will we ever have Light Elves as well?
emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Azure_Chinggy
gaia_angelleft I was wondering if you will be finding another use for the BloodStone Gem emotion_kirakira gaia_angelright

Thanks for the question! We hadn't planned to, but it's something we can consider. Do you have any ideas? biggrin

Partying Firestarter

10,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
biglanky14

So lanky, I've seen that you've been doing a lot of work for the site lately (which makes you awesome mrgreen ) but doesn't it get tiring after awhile?

Bashful Pumpkin

11,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
I think the refund period should be opened up. 2 weeks might have been long enough for some people to try DMS, but there are some who bought it earlier than that who haven't had time to give it a shot.

My main problem with DMS being open to everyone is that I've seen an influx of new players (yay!) that don't take the time to read any sort of guide, so instead of actually doing anything in DMS, more time is spent explaining why some rings are better than others, why some rings should never be taken into DMS, and explaining the role of aggro/tank. (Note: This isn't exactly a new problem; I've seen people try to do SS with no concept of raging a buff).

Also, Waffles "I am" pose, kthx. whee

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Narumi Misuhara
Tsuki_Kirkland
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hey Staff, Hope this post finds you well. First may I say thank you for moving the MLP forum and adding rules to clean it up. You all rock.

Secondly, I have a question for you. When is the Faktori getting an update with new housing items?

quoting so it will be seen

*shrug*

no idea.. ah well thought i’d ask. thanks for answering, love your avi

Wheezing Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
so i was wondering since i had 2 accounts banned and for nothing that i did wrong myself but due to a family member getting on here i would like to know if its even possible to get those 2 accounts back. also i have put multiple tickets in through the years :l im just at the point i want a mod or someone up high to talk to me 1 on 1 and help me figure this out :l

Hygienic Humorist

Hello all!

The back to school event was awesome! Those mascots are adorable! Really, great job on them, I'm pleased as punch that we got them as the event item. Now I can show off my Aekeaclaw pride with wanton abandon!

Also: I will miss Lanky, but his expression when he got his Justin Bieber doll was priceless. razz

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Is it possible for a stripper to on the Featured Avatars or is that too naughty? I'm a nice stripper, I promise! I tease for gold, I never troll! heart

*twirls around pole and dips backwards holding a leg up in air*

Pretty please? ^_^

Note: I haven't actually tried to nominate myself but wanted to ask here before trying to weekly. I'd rather know if it's not an acceptable avi first before going through that. sweatdrop

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Ridley Starsmore
Zero Omega
DJ Sere-3
What is Love? emotion_kirakira

Baby don't hurt me.

To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Aire.

...wait...

Never gonna give you up! ~

I think we're getting our songs mixed up.

Malevolent Genius

11,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
is it possable for me to become an admin even if i am only 17

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
adorabah
No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

Coming in late, but just stopping by to say HAY GUYS! *gonna be applying for art classes tomorrow.. excite!*

Moriarty was REAL!

Oh hay! Good luck with your application! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff