Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So I just post my question? Cool.
Well, I don't know if this counts as the GUILDS topic, or if it's on time, but I was wondering if you guys ever plan on adding an alert function about guild threads that you DIDN'T make, kinda like how you can subscribe to a normal thread in the forums. Because it's kind of tedious to check every single guild you're a part of to see if there's a new reply, when there's a function that makes it so you don't have to already, just not for those forums.
Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, or if it's too long. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I jumped at the chance to ask you this. ^_^

Precious Nerd

Gives A Ten
Does any admin or gaian have a favorite pony
Fluttershy ftw!

Rarity!! <3
Fluttershy is my second favorite though.
That's it for our last ATA with BigLanky. Good bye BigLanky, we'll miss you!

Next week ATA will be back at its normal hours at 5pm, PST on Monday. We'll see you next week!

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Scobre
What is the fate of zOMG! if [ JK ] has been quoted as saying the game is dead and DJ Helsing was quoted at the SacCon as saying "it's time to move on" from the game? Will the game be removed from the site and receive not even the minor updates as promised?

zOMG is an awesome game and we all love playing it.

With that being said we aren’t doing any more major development. We may make small changes when necessary to fix bugs etc.

We are going to keep it on the site.

Also here is a copy of the slide from the convention with the “official” response.

• Gaia isn’t doing any Major Development
• Gaia will be making small changes where possible like fixing bugs & adding small things
• Buccaneer Boardwalk tickets have received a sellback value so you either sell them to the shop for a gold or you can request a refund.
• Deadman’s Shadow may have updates in the future to increase the frequency of Free Days!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff